Who here getting JUSTed by Icon right now?

Oof my anus senpai

You bought at the top, didn't you?

Why do people never learn, don't buy ATH ever. Sell when it's going up, buy when it's coming down.

bite the pillow and hodl little fuccboi

>bought at ATH

You deserve it

who is this cute girl?

BUY THE DIP

This isn't really true these days though. Now it can go either way. Most of the time, especially with the low volume coins, a big pump is followed by a dump. But with korean/normie FOMO in play, buying at ATH might actually be the profitable thing to do. Just look at TRX and LTC

I did buy me some ICX at over 6$ but don't really give a fuck. I'll hold it and either go to 0 or 2x it. The project still seems solid even though I didn't research it enough, I doubt most any of us did

Bought ICX days ago, been watching this comfy mini-moon while Veeky Forumstards are led like lambs to the slaughter.

Just bought the dip thanks.

It's directly tied to the BTC rate. Might be due to bots checking the price based on ICX/BTC and then getting triggered to dump/buy. We'll be fine as soon as BTC either drops down for a little longer or stops having seizures.

So you don't think it has potential long-term? I'm undecided as well, but so far it seems ok

it gots it biggest gain.
its risky now even x2 isnt worth that much

Not me! Got into BTC at 14.7k

Sold all my alts damn this feels good!

That's true. I went in it mostly because of the partnerships and the team. Means the project is most likely legit, but you're right that the valuation is pretty high already. We'll see what happens when it hits coinone

NO user, I'm all in for the long haul tbqh desu. Everything I've read about ICON leads me to thnik that this is going to fucking jupiter, of course that all hinges on the mainnet launch in a few days/weeks. IF that gets fucked up, or if the token swap gets fucked up, I'm jumping ship. But till then, I'm all in and laughing at retards trying to squeeze a cpl bux out of it by day trading it. Just hold for another week or two and see what happens. I already made money off ICX so I'm sitting pretty regardless.

>buying at the ATH
>then selling at the correction instead of holding

It's like you guys never learn

Yep, my sentiments too. Only thing I'm still unsure about is the tech - the whitepaper isn't that detailed, and we don't have a working product to test yet. But the partnerships and the mainnet like you said will probably get this baby going again

Honestly the newcoiner baby hands at Veeky Forums are amusing

fuck, 52k reporting in. I already lost 40% of on this fucking shit. I never touch ath for a while. this biz shills panicked me bought ath. fuck fuck fuck biz

It's a calculated risk desu user. I think the product is there, I think the tech is there, the team seems to know what they're doing. As far as I can tell the biggest friction point we have coming up for the crypto market in general is fucking G20 in April. The French foreign minister wants to address the Bitcoin "Problem" fucking frogs ruining shit for everyone as per usual.

Frenchmen are generally the most obnoxious nation of people in existence. But it's not like they are likely to make any worse impact than the China FUD a while ago, plus the market is used to it.

tbf, its holding pretty strong in usd considering the alt sell-off because of bitcoin mooning..

>bought at ath
>still making 20% profits
You just need to chose the right ath.

true. I think the biggest sign that crypto's are the future is how much FUD comes out of boomers and the rest of the financial sector in regard to the application and use of tokens and coins.

I bought what I thought was a nice little dip last night, and then btc went and did this shit again.