Obsidian

HOLY SHIT.

The app is out! ...And it doesn't work and it's tanking in price. The roadmap ends at the app release so now what?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sXnAnP9
github.com/obsidianproject/MessengerAndroid/issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

biz has single handedly turned Sergey and Sagemark into living memes

Everything anime chan shills turns to ashes. I wish I'd never heard of that bitch.

>discover crypto
>end up on Veeky Forums
>get shilled in to buying odn
>Invest my whold money in this
fuck u biz

i will hold till i die

Mbrs was a mistake.

purple ID ending in 0 confirms ODN will be 5 dollars Q1 2018, 50 dollars Q4

>039▶
>purple ID ending in 0 confirms ODN will be 5 dollars Q1 201

>Posts, then deletes post after seeing ID color. Reposts again with the color of ID he saw

The marketing plan for ODN is in full swing

Test

It will be gem or shit. Its shit so far

>bounty program
>Have community do marketing team job for them for some more useless ODN tips

Kek'd hard at this. ODN has one of the largest teams out of any project I know and yet has the least progress. WTF do the 15+ employees do all day?

Most of them their "team" doesn't do anything.

They literally made some fanboys in their slack "team members", like community managers or some shit

It is pathetic

Honestly... it really speaks to their severe autism. This WILL get on a real exchange eventually, from that point on as long their product does what it says the crypto media can take it from there.

I will dump this bags for 20x and never look back.

Wtf

discord.gg/sXnAnP9

You can thank me later

can’t tell if shilling or fudding

Short term fud long term shill.

Orange ID starting with a 3 confirms ODN will fall to 1000 sats in Q1 2018 and will be abandoned by Q3 2018.

all i care about is making it, idc if i have to put my life savings in dogecoin. as long as i can finally be comfy i’m ok with whatever shitcoin i put my money in

Holy fuck.

that fucking tranny needs some serious lynching, bet he/sht/it benefited greatly from dumping on anons

Wait this to hit KuCoin or binance first, this will go nowhere on shittopia.

Also tell all your local drug dealers about this coin / app

lol I tried sending a message on this app to 5 people and it hasn't reached a single person.

This is the shittiest thing I've ever seen

when will this happen?

A user experience account

Thanks bought 100k

Who the fuck knows. They confirmed that they're looking into KuCoin, they said they'd ramp things up after holidays are over which is now. Takes like 5 minutes to fill out the KuCoin form, 3 days for KuCoin to respond. After that it's up to the community to vote the coin onto there. A few weeks maybe to set up a wallet?

Then if the Mkcap is still small bigger pump groups will pick it, if the trading volume is high binance will get odn asap to cuck KuCoin. After that we've made it. $20 odn.

N-no

Purple ID 6nc confirms ODN to be a shitcoin.

what a retard

initializing takes like 4 seconds and messages arrive instantly. Maybe he was rubbing his finger against the back of his phone

also
>5 posts

What the...

how the fuck did he know

He has a script brainlets

Works fine for me. The app is very stripped down, but it does in fact send messages as expected.

App works fine for me. You are a FUDing liar.

Does it have push notifications?

You're a retard. Shittiest fucking app. What a failure.

here is the list of issues the app has
github.com/obsidianproject/MessengerAndroid/issues

dayum

NANI?

I can vouch for this, the same thing happened to me, it took me like 10 minutes of swiping for the app to work, and then it froze on me. I couldnt get it to load.

ICO holder since day 1. This is incompetence at its worst.

It doesnt work for me and others. the ODN team deserves every bit of FUD they get, they are either clueless amateurs or pump and dumpers. They cant even get a basic website right! It looks like the app wasnt even internally tested, it doesnt fucking work on my phone.

Meanwhile ODN was pumped and dumped the minute it came out, its fishy as fuck. Been holding this throughout the pumps and dumps and honestly, the whole thing stinks.

I don't care about the FUD. I'm holding through, buying the dip where I have to.

its on dip all the time

It's good to see this. We all know it's a working product so I want it to keep improving.

Does this have a realistic shot of getting listed anywhere besides cryptopia? It feels like there are hundreds of better coins that exchanges would prioritize over this

until the odn team gets their shit together its not going anywhere

they say that they "working with exchanges" like binanse or bittrex since september

No they have actually said they won’t contact these exchanges until after the app was out. Many many many times. Stfu

There's no way in hell Binance would accept ODN. They're quite selective about Western coins and will probably piss themselves laughing when shown the app.

you’re a stupid fucking faggot. they said they will contact exchanges after the app is released in full, out of beta. sell your ODN and stay poor.

Just bought 400k

they have so many shitty erc20 tokens (link) listed, they absolutely will list ODN. the app is still in beta you stupid nigger

wtf so there will be no new exchange in next 3 months? how long will be in beta?

Holy shit, this so much. Who knew the destructive force of SHEER FUD that Veeky Forums could become, all to spite a cute anime girl?

you’re a dumbass this should be good news so you can accumulate. when the app is released on iOS and is out of beta/actually working, they will add to the roadmap and be listed on other exchanges.

no they are lazy niggers and cant into marketing. It should be in legit exchange weeks ago.
And for fuck sake they said thet have working app even before ICO and now its full of bugs

OMG LOOK AT THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jesus christ. People invested money in this? This is worth 11 million usd. Wow. Crypto IS a bubble.

Fuck of FUDders Imma gonna be rich.

its almost under ICO price in btc now. Who cares bout $

ODN has been FUDed so many times, I simply don't believe anyone saying the app doesn't work when it works just fine for me. But even if it doesn't work for some people, it's a beta. if you think progress of this project is too slow for you, sell and gtfo.

I do braintart

4qDvYBUeHE

If I invested in this I can FUD it and point things that I dont like

My end of year computer science uni project was a chat program. It was a piece of shit and made by me in a week but even I didn't use the stock android UI. I haven't seen anything this shitty since the Tenx PAY app.

it's a beta for functionality. they didn't focus on the UI. kill yourself.

>this level of excuse making
We will not stop until the spirits of the ODN devs are crushed.

i i its b-beta gu-guyz

they literally said the beta will have many bugs and they’re releasing it so they can test and fix the bugs. they also said it is not going to be the same UI when the official app is released. you’re all retarded, stay poor

so when BETA will be done?

They have more $ than NASA and all they manage to produce is a big steaming pile of shit

It actually does work. The issue is you need to open the app to see the message and otherwise it just sits around as if it weren't sent.

Further they chose an odd naming convention for new contacts being added. Unconfirmed sounds like there's an error.

Pic related. Shit works. Have fun missing out on it while it's cheap.

>Inb4 charge your phone
I'm taking a shit...

Buy now before the price is back up and we see it never again below 1 dolla

2qiitoKyBR
Add me

I just sold all my odn, I've been following the project since the ico days, bought on day 1 and day 2, frankly I'm disappointed and I don't really trust them to market correctly.

Keep in mind they didn't get on shitopia themselves, they were approached and hitbtc adds everything.

Normally I wouldn't make such a rash decision, but I dumped into a coin that has 1/2 the mkcap of odn, already has functional products and revenue, partnerships, and a potential userbase outside of journalists and drug users, and is ALREADY on a better exchange that it got voted onto by its community. Meanwhile in the odn community, community contributors like Scottp will be the first to dump on the news.

Not fud, I do think this coin can hit double digits but I refuse to miss out on the greatest bull market in history. Not buying raiblocks or more prl is going to haunt me.

No I won't tell you my secret coin, it's already been shilled here discretely.

stay poor faggot

>is
ok bye fgt worst mistake in ur life ;)

Im with you. Theres no excuse for this level of amateaur marketing and development. Part of me feels like this is just some coders side project at this point. Why the fuck do they need 5 community managers who havent done any marketing? Fuck that guy sagemark too; he is a liar pump and dumper who hasnt done a thing for the marketing

Lol Community managers are not marketing. Idiot. Sagescam is marketing I agree. They are working on marketing plan as I read the Discord.

working? wtf so they even dont have a plan?

ODN is one of the worst shitcoins in existence. The only reason this coin is priced like it is is because of all the masternode HODLers. Beyond that, it's just a big fat hypecoin ready to leave you holding bags from the guys up top.

Who cares if the mods of discord are community members?

So glad I exited this shitcoin at .80¢ the other day. Ive been stuck bagholding since October I will never re enter this hot garbage. Any anons that are still in this project GET OUT!!!

NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS I'M LITERALLY ALL IN RN

A messenger of the gods... HEED HIS WORDS!

guys...

>Not investing in ETH, RDN (Raiden Network), SNT (Status (highly development normie eth app)).

Will biz ever learn?

Lucky you. Should.have sold this pos at 95 cents a few weeks ago. The app release was laughable even for beta. Its all unprotected files too

2FdaFDN67o