What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F9NtPeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your education

Nothing, time to accumulate even more.
When this baby is going online it's a 10 Billion.

pump and dump discord server
discord.gg/F9NtPeY
next pump soon

Zero marketing and hype outside of Veeky Forums. This thing missed its chance at being a $4 coin

Something has to first 'go' right for it to then go wrong. This didn't go anything. Please stop making dumb gossipy threads.

*stomps towards you rapidly*
>AHHHHHH SERGEY FUCK OFF LINK IS A SHITCO-
*grabs you by the legs*
>NO LET GO OF ME NOOOOOOO
*shoves you in his mouth*
MMMMMmMMm you won't be able to sell LINK where you're going user
>SERGEY PLEASE I WAS GOING TO BUY BACK IN 2 MONTHS FROM NO- *MMMMMRPH MMMMMRPH*
>*rapidly starts to bang on sergey's stomach*
>LET ME OUT LET ME OUT
*BELCHHHHHHHH*

He waited to long to hype it. By the time the main net launches the bull run will be over. It's sad because a lot of Veeky Forums lost out on a lot of money holding this and it is a good idea. Sergey is that autist who thinks the work can speak for itself when in reality this is a shallow shallow world.

Nothing. Coin prices rise and fall, if you believe in a project then buy the dips or hold your assets.

You have no idea how the crypto market works.

hows that $500 investment working out for you, champ?

leave the real business to adults.
the crypto market is nothing right now, when this shit is actually mainstream, LINK and other genuinely purposeful coins will shine.

>1 billion tokens
>less than 1000 nodes needed to operate the network

Oh it'll be mainstream but the tokens will be worth a few cents each. Better luck on you next "investment"; try not to get emotionally involved next time senpai.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this is the single dumbest thing i've read all week, jesus christ
if you're just baiting, 10/10 i fell for it

1) source
2) Chainlink is a free marketplace of nodes, nodes will keep joining so long as there's money to be made

Stop being stupid.

Retarded faggots believed pajeet that a shitcoin could hold above ICO Satochi ratio levels with no product.

We lost many an user to this discord pump and dump con and those who still hold on refuse to listen to reason.

He's right though.
There can be as many nodes as you want but a couple of thousand nodes will be more than enough to make it decentralized.

More nodes would also probably mean less profits for individual nodes and so on.
It'd be great if there was a minimum amount of LINK required to run a node but technically you can run a full network without a single "staked" LINK.

>It'd be great if there was a minimum amount of LINK required to run a node but technically you can run a full network without a single "staked" LINK.

Right, but nobody is going to use the nodes that don't stake any LINK because they could be malicious with nothing to lose.

>a couple of thousand nodes will be more than enough to make it decentralized.
this is an extremely bold statement when you consider the sheer amount of data that may need to utilize oracles in 5 years time

>ICO Satochi ratio levels
ICO was in ETH you tard.

>with no product.
By all means, wait until the main net is out.
Or if you REALLY want to be safe, ask your local bank to invest your 500 dollars in some blue chip stocks.

>technically you can run a full network without a single "staked" LINK
No. You need Link to stoke on contracts or you're never going to get any.
And if you want to be competitive in the free marketplace of nodes, you're going to have to stake Link on your node itself as well.

We don't know shit when it comes to specific numbers regarding the whole oracle network and its characteristics - it is all written in the stars.
I know what I'm holding and I'm feeling comfy nonetheless.

Sure but as I said, technically it's possible and LINK amount is only one of the five measures of node "trust".

>this is an extremely bold statement when you consider the sheer amount of data that may need to utilize oracles in 5 years time
From Sergey himself:

"We currently have over 19,000 people that have told us they’d like to be ChainLink Node Operators; even if there is a small conversion rate from this large initial group, we expect that we’ll be able to have a sufficiently large amount of independent node operators to provide a fully decentralized oracle network."

But again, we still don't know any of the specifics of node economy as stated.
As I said, we can run as many nodes as we want, but the question is will it really be profitable for everyone?
I'd like the idea of running a node with my LINK but if the returns from the node are not on par with some of the other popular PoS coins, I'm not sure if it'll be worth it.

>price still $0.48
>What went wrong?