Guarnteed 10x

PRL 20 million market cap, only listed on kucoin and going to binance next week, based on IOTA's tangle, one line of code, great concept. Oh, and Kucoin getting Raiblocks next.

Use my referral id - 1JfxP

haha 10x this week gl holding bags

R A I B L O C K S

>going to binance

Enjoy ur bags pajeet

I sent like 1000 dollars in bitcoin from gdax to Kucoin over 12 hours ago. still nothing on kucoin's end. pretty gay actually.

OP, u already made most of it. now u need to drop u r 20x bags. u seem constant shilling on this piece of shit already over valued as fuck.

Is it a good time to buy it now or should I wait?

16m market cap is nothing
stay poor

just so everyone knows it takes 7-10 days to transfer bitcoin to Kycoin

Stop it, you are making this coin look like a pajeet scam.

RAiblocks nice and its coming to kucoin. I will probably move some of my PRL profits to XRB when it comes.

>goes parabolic THRICE
>doesn't dump when the entire market collapses

Nigga. This is the first time in your life you'll ever get on the ground floor of anything. It's not too late.

Exactly. Gains are irrelevant to market cap. This is a guaranteed 100-200 mil market cap coin.

>bought for 5 ETH yesterday
>sold for 9 ETH when it peaked
>rebought for 9 ETH after the dip

Let the fudders fud, but this is a legit project and with a marketcap of only $21 mill it's destined for greatness.

never used kuckcoin, what coin should i use to transfer to there

Eth

lol, who uses btc to transfer between exchanges? it takes several days and fees are high. always use eth.

am i the only one accumulating during the dip?

Binance is notorious for listing whatever gets popular on Kucoin in order to cuck Kucoin out of their marketshare. And PRL is the second most traded coin there.

Eth is best.

referral ID if you do - 1JfxP

BTC has to go. Yes I am accumulating more. I'll take some profits at $1.25ish.

Exactly, Binance is aggressive and will list PRL quick considering its an ERC20 token.

you are completely right. i'm an idiot. MFW I THOUGHT I WOULD SAVE A FEW SHEKELS BY TRANSFERRING BTC INSTEAD OF TRANSFERRING ETH AND THEN SWAPPING TO BTC.

NEO

ref: 1JPNH

Can you give me an example of binance cucking kucoin?

will it be too late in 10 days...

Or use mine sillybois
1btbK

1M7uh
litecoin user.

Not so much as cucking but they are the most aggressive of any exchange getting coins listed. Look at the coin additions in the last 2 weeks.

If it gets on Binance by then, it will probably already 5x which is more risky.

And yet they still haven't added rpx

btc still has not been deposited in kukcoin after 12 hours. really kind of super gay.

I really hope you are right. I've lost 50% of my portofio, or 100% of my gains on 22nd. I've been desperately trying to get back to $2k as fast as possible, so even just a 2x in a week would be more than enough for me

This the real reason why eth / ltc / doge / ripple mooned

Take PRL profits on the way up as well. Move some of the profits to the Kucoin coin for sweet dividends.

1JfxP

Nah kucoin will get big they HAVE 24 hour support!
1M7uh try mine.

You transferred BTC? hahaha

Devs are in talk with them.
They said they have to pay a big fee first

There are only a 3 coins I can say are guarantees and this is one. I first look at the project, then the market cap, followed by the growth/community growth. PRL hits all 3 with ease. 2x this week is probable. And the second it his binance rockets engage.

Poorfag here. I do.
Got 7.5k pearls now

You good senpai. 15k usd by Sunday.

I hope so. My goal was reaching $10k+ in Q1, something I've lost almost all hope in reaching now

yea right dude their support is down right now. you speak of bullshit.

See you on the moon, boys.

Bought some more just now since we seem to be approaching the end of the dip.

PRL is a solid guarantee, just don't get too greedy. Start taking some profits after PRL is on Binance for about 4-5 days.

Good move

Guys getting on this mission is simple as sending ETH to Kucoin and buying PRL. Use my referral ID if you want 1JfxP

It's a fine concept, but I don't see their product taking off. Blockchain wasn't what kept previous similar attempts from being used. It might still 10x (again) before trailing off into obscurity, but that's just gambling.

What are the other two

Delete this
>stop bringing dumpers into this coin

Look at the community hype, and with leading figures in IOTA praising them, it's bound to hit at least $100M marketcap.

As with most cryptos, if they survive after their marketcap is propped up is anyone's guess. But I'll happily take 5-10x.

Have you look up their github ? As a software developer, its a joke. They have nothing.

For gains alone I like Snovio and Coss. Snovio is a working product and also has low market cap. I don't know about the longevity of the project as its more of a service but the gains will be easy. I would probably completely exit this one after I 5x.

Coss has the potential to be the next binance. They are releasing a new GUI that looks nice and already have a good amount of coins. They share trading fees with Coss holders. So you will get growth with the Coss token plus dividends on the way up. I would say another 10x minimum and if it takes off keep holding.

It is a very simple project. Easy to reproduce but they are first to market.

what about qsp

how do you know prl will hit binance?

STOP SHILLING THIS THIS EARLY IM TRYING TO ACCUMULATE!!!!

So was I, until yesterday when the thread reached 400 replies.

At this point you can just embrace it.

>Reply
how long will it take to send ETH

I just did and it took 15 minutes. PRL holder thanks op

Op's invitation id - 1JfxP

Even ignoring the new exchange pump/dumps which I think are quite likely, this actually seems like a great hodl for 2018. Mainnet release is scheduled for April and I could easily see this getting some adoption, especially if ETH and IOTA continue making big noise.