Daily reminder to buy Coss before update

Daily reminder to buy Coss before update.

This is easily a 5$ coin by 2019.

I am just trying to help you.

>inb4 kuckcoin poster

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/
cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*N9T-m5eXKjAl2-vh6nOJkA.jpeg
i.imgur.com/TdxxoUL.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user I'm getting my paycheck in a week, am I gonna be late to the party?

Do people expect it to moon right after new UI is out?

Where does one buy this?

Moon or not, this is something you hold onto for a long time and it WILL pay out.

It's a giant sleeper taking on Binance with regular updates, strong developing team and actually has a purpose.

Ark is one of it's main partners.
Coss.io

It's an exchange token that pays 50% dividends. The big early investors might actually retire early.

Does not have le """anonymous""" developers, they're all there with their faces for you to see it's legitimacy.

They are working on making cryptocurrency credit cards where you can transfer your cryptos for at a POS machine.

I hold Coss coin and the potential is greater than Kucoin coin. I also hold kucoin because the exchange is younger but has more volume and currently more guaranteed growth. I would go double the COSS coins as Kucoin.

Kucoin referral ID if you sign up - 1JfxP

You look knowledgeable about this project buddy.
Do you know their marketing plans? I can't see them competing with Binance unless they do some serious aggresive as fuck shit.

It's all there on their website and whitepaper

It actually looks like a modern cryptocurrency exchange compared to the rest.

Coss is still very young, it was released later than Binance but I am positive it will eventually reach head to head.

I unironically threw 1k at Coss and already made 50% back after it's release. It is always steady as this time despite everything dipping.

Damn. Looking at this interface for the first time and reading the whitepaper. Looks really good. But wouldn't this act against the sole purpose of crypto by acting as essentially a centrialized point? Or is it more of a portfolio for you to view all of your crypto at once?

>Do people expect it to moon right after new UI is out?
hitbtc has btc and eth pairs for it

This whole thread is pejeet af. Yes sir, very good buy for you sir.

its an exchange, the crypto allows you to get paid dividends which increase as volume increases, dividends which are guaranteed by the DAO. New UI tomorrow (main thing holding it back so far was UI), new engine and fiat gateways due Q1 2018

Sir if you buy now you get big gainz no problem. Buy today and win big

I don't get it.

Interesting. It's goals seem to solve a real problem.

Yes very good sir, guanteed 10x mission the moon yes.

think of it as an investment vehicle which pays out interest in the form of dividends. As the volume of the exchange increases so does the dividends since it is a percentage. The chart attached should help, keep in mind that this does not include dividends that will also be paid out from the future fiat gateways

Gonna be glorious gainz in 2018!

Get ready for a big dump on the update

Values current as of 2017-12-26 10:09:05.766815 pacific.
Kucoin has daily exchange volume of $21,461,494, meanwhile COSS has $594,695 of volume daily.
Kucoin has over 36.09x the daily volume with only 8.01x the market cap. This means that every $1 invested in KCS will bring in 4.50x the dividends that $1 invested in COSS will bring in.
Kucoin has active developers that add new markets every weekday.
COSS hasn't added a market for months because of inactive devs.
Meanwhile, since December 16,2017, kucoin has added markets for:

ClearPoll: Daily trade volume of $117040
Aion: Daily trade volume of $276273
DeepOnion: Daily trade volume of $168662
Oyster Pearl: Daily trade volume of $3146690
Dragonchain: Daily trade volume of $1585375
Dent: Daily trade volume of $3086575
Achain: Daily trade volume of $258496

On the other hand, COSS struggles to maintain even 500k in daily volume, and over half of its volume is the COSS coin itself, KEK.

FUD you might hear from COSS bagholders: "bbbut the split on kucoin goes down to fif..fifteen percent".
Truth: After Kucoin reaches over $50 mil in daily volume, the volume above 50 mil will be shared gradually down by 1% for every $2.5 mil in additional volume.
The first $50 mil will be shared at 50%,
Between $50 mil and $52.5 mil will be shared at 49%,
Between $52.5 mil and $55 mil will be shared at 48%,
and so forth until it hits the floor of 15%. This works just like marginal tax rates in real life.

Even if the entire profit sharing were 15% (which it is not), then assuming current numbers, $1 invested in Kucoin would still bring in 1.35x the amount of dividends you would receive from $1 in COSS.

Check for yourself!
Kucoin daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
Kucoin market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
COSS daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
COSS market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

there he is, i was wondering why it took him a while, guess he's not a bot after all

what he fails to mention is that these numbers assume that coss never grows in volume against kucoin which is retarded since it hasn't even launched yet, also

what does this even mean? that's a terrible criticism

These calculations are based on the beta version of Coss which is undergoing upgrades to the UI and trading engine. As an investor, your returns are likely to be greater with Coss than Kucoin.

This kills the KCS shill.

Go poop in a toilet with your shitcoin

Withdrawal fees seem really fucking high.

lol 2019

Many other moon missions

yours is some Interstellar shit I don't have time for. I'm looking for more Gravity or Star Wars

this is what happens when a pajeet pretends to be a non pajeet joking about pajeets

Dude just throw a wad on it and stfu

it's like you don't want free money

Jesus

Shill me on it, is/will it be fast? Does the verification cost a lot of power or not?

I can't even figure out how to deposit fiat on this shit exchange.

>Does the verification cost a lot of power or not
Lol get out envirocuck

The tokens are on the Ethereum network if that's what you're asking.

you can't yet, fiat gateway is due sometime jan-feb, waiting for Singapores new legislation to be implemented

Honestly, i cant tell you for certain, there is alot riding on this UI update so my advice would be to wait until tomorrow to see how the launch plays out

If you can't tell the difference between a pejeet and a European mocking a pejeet then you are a special kind of retarded typically reserved for the lobotomized or the Swedish.

lol ok sandhu

>This is easily a 5$ coin by 2019.

Who the fuck wants to wait until 2019 for a $5 coin? There are better gains to be had in the short term, retard.

The increased fees from 1$ tot avg of 10$. WTF

COSS has inactive, anonymous developers who have not added a new market pairing for months.
Their exchange sits inactive and declining.
You know COSS shills are desparate when they say things like "this will boom once we get a new UI".
>a new UI
>a new UI

COSS shills love to say is "UI upgrade coming", but all the new UI does is give COSS a UI that every exchange already has, yet somehow worse.
Comparison:
- New COSS UI: cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*N9T-m5eXKjAl2-vh6nOJkA.jpeg
- Current Kucoin UI: i.imgur.com/TdxxoUL.png

Also, COSS shills love to say "New Engine Coming!".
What they dont tell you is that their devs are so bad that current engine cannot even handle $500k in traffic.
Their "new" engine will simply allow it to do what every other exchange has already figured out.

On December 26th, Kucoin added two new markets for coins not present on any other exchange:
- Bounty0x (BNTY)
- Solaris (XLR)
I would fit that into the main script generated post but the pairings arnt up on Coinmarketcap yet.

Lastly, COSS shills will revert to the "but omg volume will gr..gggrow.. right guys?" argument.
This has proven false over the history of their exchange.
They launched in September, they achieved a height of 1.2ish million in volume per day, but now has declined to$611,574 in daily volume.
Their exchange is actually DECLINING in volume because of inactive devs. Do not fall for the COSS shill. Buy KCS.

Ref code = E5SipH

You have a special kind of autism

Special type of autism