Get ready for a mini moon mission

>XRP volume slowly increasing
>XRP accumulation for the past 4 days

Who here comfy and waiting for the rocket?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sXnAnP9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chillin on a few thousand coins

On board and ready for launch

my man

Comfy here waiting

10x when?

discord.gg/sXnAnP9

You should really take a look in here. They give free Signals. Check it, i made a lot of...

Right now I'm 50% BTC and 50% ripple. Should I go all in on the fidget spinner?

10x seems very unlikely, unless the whole crypto scene explodes

the next mission (starting within 24h) will be to 0.00009 sats

Yup bought at 0.94 cents, have around 8000 XRP, ready for it to hit 1.28 or more soon

Handbag packed

I have $10 USD on Ether. Should I trade it all for Ripples?

I expect xrp to break out soon.. it should repeat the same pattern, considering that the volume is right

Yes

Okay, 10x is unlikely, but what about 100x?

Fresh CB rumors swirling on twitter. Look it up for yourself faggots

what did you mean by this?

Seriously?

Xrp growth is extremely healthy. That’s why I hodl. Req growth is also fairly stable.

Yes do it now. You should be collecting at least 100 ripple to hodl for a year.

100% all in

Thank me in a few days

to all my xrp holders

OK I'M GOING ALL IN AS WELL

I have 3k REQ and 5k Ripple. Do I make it?

666 (((you))) will make it

>666

Alright you guys. Now I have...
10.08 Ripples.

Well done. Buckle up.

Seen this floating around too.

Hey guys absolute newfag britbong here, which exchange is best to buy XRP? Looking to leave the shitfest that is Coinbase

It's a fake.

XRP introduced in august the 1st 2018?

binance, poloniex, kraken etc..

the list goes on

I use and like Bittrex. Most people on here seem to like Binance because you can get more altcoins on it. Bittrex is missing a few of the more shilled ones on Veeky Forums.

Had 3000 ripple
>short liquidation
Now 2300 ripple :/

well now is a good time set a long position and get back whats yours

WE MOONIN GUYZ XRP $1.20 EYO 2018

I tend to agree but normies flock to this stuff. Dash, and Xrp are likely to be next on coinbase though. Easy fees high market cap.

Cheers lads, i'll give Binance a whirl and see how it goes, thanks

Americans do Month - Day - Year

Tons of rumors of big investors accumulating. Even rumors of the Rothschilds receiving some ripple as a christmas gift.

20% gains

Worth

20% is a joke it's following the big 3's pricing with with a fraction of the volume. If ripple wear to siphon just some of the volume from the big three it's a moonshot.

best coin

totally dishonest, its a token

I have $22 in link, willing to invest a small amount of Christmas money I received. How much should I put into ripple compared to other coins? Was considering $50 maximum to start overall

>Half the volume of bch
>1/4000 the cost
Is this real? Am I gonna make it to Saturn?

It's directly from coinmarketcap where it holds the 4th spot bud. Sell wall on binance is pure whale accumulation strategy.

even if it’s a token it’s still going through a decentralization phase slowly and on top of that bank partnerships are interested in its capabailities of secure data transfer. They don’t even hold the tokens they’re just interested in data security and transfer times so imagine when it finally does become fully decentralized.

we’re left with an “innovative” company that’s backed by bank partnerships and then us hodlin coins

So am I basically rich now?
You guys make it sound so easy and trustworthy.

I remember when these motherfuckers shilled litecoin our at the ass at like 4$ I bought 7,500 and held that shit like no tomorrow.

I went in another 10K last week after my last Buy at .35 for 6K so I’m holding these motherfuckers for as long as it takes

top 5 coin to hold in 2018 not even debatable and minimal risk.

It's not a matter of if on ripple like all the other alts you see here it's a matter of when. It's a game changer. For fucks sake it's number four market cap valued at a dollar it has to much support to crash just too little volume to do what we all know it will.

pics of CB staff beta testing for XRP launch circulating

could it be fake? sure
but if it is real... XRP is going to moon HARD

Worth the risk reward IMO

Its always easy to shill something when it isnt used
All this will go backwards when its used as much as eth/btc

lmao beta test my ass

I saw one of these as well but it was different values.

not sure why everyone's bashing shitcoins for shills, shills=moons, moons=happy annons, smell the shill, embrace the shill, propagate the shill, get rich

I am sure this was circulated before bitcoin cash was even implemented. if this is recent then why is that not there.

Do I put $400 in XRP today?

Maybe that's the EOY surprise they hyped?

If you lool at the pic it appears to be an internal beta tester and from 12/15

Can some autisit find the transactions referenced on the ledger?

I can purchase 100 riplets right now. How do i know its not going to tank by the end of the day

You don't .Fuck off this is not a kid's game. Go use your lunch money elsewhere

buy the rumor > sell the news > get the lambo

Go to bed autist

Use USD as your base currency. Using btc is worthless and elevates btc to a higher level then it is, which is shit.

Where do I buy ripple?

Here's why. Tons of buy support. Learn to use the tools and not word of mouth. Volume increasing fast too.

it's already too late

I want to believe

11.5k buckled up and ready to fly!

Made them while ripple offered them for the world community grid.

No it's not it's just begun.

massive buy orders pilling up on bittrex

I'm long $300 so any moon mission is only going to get me lunch money.

Too cautious to buy in for more, especially with btc being bullish

This coin is fucking gay fuck all of you shilling this garbage

There's the FUD. Them buy orders got you nervous pajeet ?

Do et!

there it goes

Easy 25% today if volume is any indicator last 5 hours green candles.

RIPPLE MAKE IT TRIPPLE
GO UP YOU CUNT, tired of waiting for this moon
MOON today or SHIT shill coin

sums it up pretty well

honest question: why do people expect a 'moon mission' out of a coin with a $42 billion market cap that's already #4 on CMC? How high do you really think it can go? It just seems to me like the amount of capital required for it to gain even 50% is enormous. unless you're really just in for the long term, it seems like there's so much more profit potential elsewhere.

Your not gunna make it.

Just bought 250 XRP. At which point should I sell?

>muh marketcap

if there are 1000 XRP of supply and the demand for them at given time is 10,000 XRP: what do you think happens to price?

Marketcap is a poor measure of value. Growth is a better measure of any investments potential

This is my question too. Is there any speculation about what Ripple's peak USD rate could be? I have definite FOMO already from not buying in when you fucks were shilling it at $.25, but I'm not sure what is convincing me that the price will moon again.

yeah but a 400% increase is definitely possible and foreseeable and is worth the long term hold

Just kill yourself instead. 250 xrp won't get you anywhere

b-but user, I could buy m-more too if you convince me~

.0000777 sats

kek

any exchange!

reason #2 why marketcap is a poor indicator

when buyers are long term investors, the asset becomes even more scarce. new buyers come in to find there are not many XRP readily available to by and raise their buy orders, FOMO commences and prices moon.

see

I sold my entire bag and went all in on XRP last night.

I think some major news will come out, perhaps regarding a large partnership in China. Check out their latest tweet in Chinese...

See you in outer space

I'll see you on the moon bro.

But we won't arriving in a rocket, it will be mooning in a blue fidget spinning UFO.

why will this moon? I'm looking for a mission but a babby crypto investor, can someone shill me?

why do you have in both btc/ eth

that's literally my portfolio now (though I have much less invested at the moment)