Litecoin is the worst

This fucking coin doesn't rise when BTC rises, yet falls harder when BTC falls. Normies have stopped buying this too. There are no moon missions and Charlie lee knew this was a piece of shit. My bags are getting very heavy

I'm gonna wait for three more days. If LTC doesn't move up I'm dumping that shitcoin.

get fucked by Coblee ahahhahahhahaahhahahhahhahahahahahh

LTC is in a great position for adoption and growth in 2018

Based off of what? Not trying to be sarcastic, but I don't see anything on the horizon.

based on his desire for you to buy his bags

>b-b-but Facebook is adopting Litecoin!!
Charrie Ree already dropped his coins because he knows this shit isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It may have benefitted from the exponential increase in BTC just like ETH did, but you also have to consider the fact that the majority of people buying LTC really don't know what its purpose is and why it is any different from other top-cap coins.

If you have some, you can hold, but I doubt you're going to see LTC explode into lamboland territory.

LTC moves AFTER bitcoin

BTC pumps, everyone hops on, pump loses momentum, everyone scrambles to get out, many jump to LTC, LTC pumps

how does nobody else see this already
its happened so many times

fuck i keep forgetting to remove name

What advantage does litecoin have
Srs question

it is the preferred coin for moving funds between exchanges at the moment

i think you mean dogecoin

The fact that Charlie sold his holdings is bad news. He no longer has any financial incentive for LTC to succeed.

where can i turn dogecoin into fiat?

nigga has more money than his autistic fat ass could spend

i don't think it matters too much to him

LTC is now a joke, even among normie circles. It's the "buy this stupid shit coin hoping to get rich cuz you missed BTC" coin. lol

Due a good pump again soon. Maybe not 1500 by EOY, but I think it will continue to ascend steadily in coming months. A solid coin.

Anyone else accumulating?

Based off of normiebase and it being the defecto transfer solution to BTC. Big institutional money is wading in slowly and LTC is the next that they will feel comfortable buying. I bought mine at $30, I don't have bags.

Not accumulating but I'm holding. Markets are fucked right now because of the holidays. I'm not reading too much into anything right now.

>what is ETH?

what city is that?

England

The coinbase subreddit says it's a good coin. Don't see why I should sell it.

ETH is slower and more expensive, faggot.

nowhere you fucking dumbass, enjoy your stupid meme coin retard

Litecoin is great for buying Monero from Bittrex or Poloniex. it transfers quickly less than 10 minutes usually

I fucking bought right before the big dip. Should I just switch over to a different coin or wait for it to recover

I'm already up big and holding, bought more on dip a few days ago, if biz hates something I'm all in because biz is always wrong about everything