Veeky Forums flâneurs

Anyone here trading crypto, not because they have to, but because it's just fucking exciting.

The feeling that this is a special moment in history: chasing moons, ancap/libertarian dreams becoming real, Veeky Forums memes, risk/reward, shekels and kekels.

I have yet to found a more entertaining money-making (or money-losing) activity, with as low barrier to entry.

May this ride last a little longer.

Pretty much why in here. Just an off chance of making some gains to put into real investments.

This has been keeping me entertained for a while. I just see this as a game desu

I'm here to post my strategy I used to turn 20k into 3.6M, but everyone here talks shit and calls me an idiot until I post my wallets. This is what I get for trying to help neets on Veeky Forums. All these wannabe daytraders who turned $200 into $5k during the biggest boom in crypto history think they know everything.

Also here for the wojacks.

I actually can't agree more I got into bitcoin just before the spike in price and i'm just so happy I did. Now watching Eutherium and Litecoin beginning to rise is super exciting as well and being able to invest in something that one day (might) be big

let's hear it

OP teach me your ways

Is this really just stop loss and stop limit orders?

Hi. What is your strategy?
My Discord: supershochuu#0584

hehe set stop loss at 1% below the current bid and keep updating it to stay current

Scour coinmarketcap for coins with really low prices, but a decent market cap. Do a little research on them, what are they offering? Does their offer have a real world demand? Are they actively adding commits on github?

If all 3 are true, invest. Don't go all-in on ANYTHING. When you're invested, hold it. Doesn't matter if it tanks lower, hold it. Sit on things for longer than 6 months

>stop loss
lol

>low prices, but a decent market cap.
KEK

of course, should've known.....falling for the hodl meme......

These are the idiots I was talking about earlier. Stay poor with your moon chasing. See your wojacks later.

I have the same slightly surreal, autistic tingling feeling I had being part of the meme team during the 2016 election. Except this time I'm making thousands

not even kidding, its fucking thrilling. the adrenaline is real.

I'm asking, what are they doing?

same here friend :)

what a time to be alive 2.0

yeah I'm projecting something like that around next summer

then a few tens of millions before the end of the year

hundreds of millions in 2019, I'll probably reach a billion

yep. It's like a drug. I wake up everyday at 6am and before I even get the primal urge the jerk off which has been my first conscious action in the morning for 10 years I check my Blockfolio. Even when I'm losing thousands I cackle maniacally spamming pink Wojacks. I (seriously and unironically) dumped my girlfriend so I wouldn't have to buy her a christmas present and could put the money into strat and waves

yes yu ucking idiot.
wew lad ur edgy as shit i bet combine du guys must have amost enough t buy one fucking house in miami! seriously tho that shit was cringe just reading please grow up abit. There are girls on twitter buying fucking ripple ur not smart or special. The people who were special were on fucking g mining this shit while u were doing ur 6th grade science project back in 2011. But maybe im wrong and even more normans flood in, point is if you wee actually a good trader you wouldnt need a "master" or "teacher" think of how fucking gay that even sounds? real professionals that DONT come to this board and DONT listen to this shit make millions off of us. and the real money is in leverage, not ur shitty binance PnD's

please kill yourself immediately

>he fell for the market cap meme

pssst, bud, it's not a meme

100% agreed OP

2017 has been the most fun and most profitable meme year in memeory

>applying quantum theory to trading
>not smart or special
oh.....okay

>applying quantum theory to trading
That sounds retarded.

I first joined in just as a way to make money on the side to save and eventually invest in stocks but as I research more and more I realize that not only am I having so much fun with Crypto, but the potential for growth over the next few years is HUGE. If you back coins based on believing in the technology behind them and the roles they would fill in society you'll realize that crypto is just the future of money. In the same way that the Internet has brought us to a point where information can be sent between anyone from anywhere in the world instantly, Cryptocurrency is taking that one step further. Crypto is allowing you to send actual currency at any place and any time. Instantly.
Burstcoin in particular I think is going to boom because it is a way for cryptocurrency to be mined that is 400 times less power efficient. It is literally the only cryptocurrency that is based on Proof of Capacity rather than Proof of Work. Combine that with the fact that the roadmap includes colored coin implementation & speculation of PoC technology taking advantage of Lightning Network technology, and you'd be an idiot to not see the possibilities here.

Plus its on sale half off today

With the energy from the Trump campaign gone Veeky Forums is probably the most fun place on Veeky Forums right now.

Okay. What cheap coin have you recently invested in?

I'm willing to throw a hundred bucks at a punt

Yea, I missed a lot of fun on Veeky Forums despite lurking back in 2005. I become normified. Trump campaign sucked me back in, won a 5x bet, and then saw Veeky Forums and crypto mooning, and now the ride never ends.

I was browsing Veeky Forums when they were giving out the odd bitcoin here and there just to spread the word about it, I never accepted any, then 2013 came and crypto's seemed interesting, I still never invested. late December in 2017 I actually start thinking about dropping some money into crypto. im up $300 at the moment so not bad I just hope Im not too late to the game. why did I have to be a coinless faggot for so long I should of listened to Veeky Forums a long time ago. Now I sit here hoping In 2019 I can get out of this shit hole.

Yea, shit. Mr bro heard about it back in 2011, but didn't mention it to me at the time. Then I was well aware of it in 2015 at below $300. That really is the true JUST.

But, I don't see crypto as a whole disappearing anytime soon. The pandora box is open. Fiatfags like me want to chase moons. If Bitcoin and alts crash, someone will replace it.

Inflation is fucking 3-6% where I live. I'll risk it on moon missions any day of the week.

Are you Jonathan Flower

Give out good information and people will give you the respect you want, but making wild unsubstantiated claims & "I'm a crypto millionaire, if I get 25 responses saying 'praise crypto-bro' I'll tell my secrets otherwise I'm gone" will rightly end with you leaving embarrassed.