Is it over?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bigly if true

fuck im off to sell by bitcoin cash

How is bcash a scam when it's functionally superior to buttcoin in every single way?

seems legit

plz god if this was true my mom would think i was the smartest man to ever walk the planet lol.

How come Trump is always saying the right things at the right times?

>IRS comes to collect my taxes
>Send them screenshot of this tweet as response

FAKE TWEET

>the absolute state of corecucks

bcore cucks literally has to use a tool instead of inspecting element screenshoot.

stay the fuck away from stupid money

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

True if true

Huge if verified

Harsh but fair.

>But Shillary!

This is why I stay away from politics, everyone is only good at pointing the finger at the opposition. It's like a kindergarten.

are all cashfags this retarded? he's literally talking about lightning network in that tweet.

It's because the Don realizes if they try to tax Bitcoin then they wouldn't make anything seeing as the average tx fee is $30. Nobody would move their Bitcoin.

people were posting this shit yesterday....buy ada and shush

lmfao do you guys really think trumps would write something like that omfg. seriously trump talking about bitcoin cash? like he fucking spends his days hoping core succedd and cashies get fucked?! lmfao buy ada and shut up you nerds

because your fucking retarded and havent been paying any attention the last 2 month and you should prolly just kill yourself or stick to show-choir and barbies.

*you're

FUD

Where to even begin???
Bcash has copied the BTC blockchain, copied the name and even copied the fucking logo. The whole business model is about creating brand confusion with a malicious fork to try and a technical process trying to create chain-death of Bitcoin.
Roger Ver and his Asian Buttmonkey, Jihan, have a plan to exploit the decntralised nature of BTC in order that it becomes centralised around them... and they want to do this by tricking the normies into believing they are the real bitcoin.
If they were honest, they would have a regular new alt-coin, instead it's all about trying to steal the wealth away from the established player.
They're happy to fuck up everything to be rich and are happy to throw everybody else under the bus to achieve it.

Bingo

Look at the shitfest that happened on coinbase the other day.Bitcoin trash tanked the market.They are willing to kill the entire crypto scene if need be.

>copied the BTC blockchain, copied the name and even copied the fucking logo.
Do you guys not understand what a fork is?

I don't see it.

>my president will surely look out for my gainz!
Can we ban Americucks please?
The whole point of crypto is to move away from the petrol backed USD and the fed

They should fork bitcoin trash to zero and return its owners money to btc

If they had >60 iq they wouldn't be corekeks

>implying Trump gives a fuck about anyone who isn't at least a hundred-millionaire
lmao if you faggots haven't figured it out in the past year I feel sorry for you. Trump is part of the swamp that doesn't want any of us to make it.