Are we gonna make it guys?

Are we gonna make it guys?

Replace XLM with Doge and you actually have the best meme portfolio for '18

Yes, of course. It's easy to get impatient when holding, but it will all have been worth it when you make it. If you can't stand it, just get a job or something to take your mind of things and keep a steady flow of income so you don't have to worry about your money being tied up in these coins.

wtf is doge?

Haha

Nah

Seriously you put XLM where quantstamp supposed to be lol. XLM trash tho good job

>XLM
literally what? haven't even heard of this shitcoin
>link
vaporware P&D scam already bleeding down to 10c by EOY and then getting delisted
>REQ
about to declare bankruptcy after getting themseleves sued over a stolen logo

The Triforce of Failure
I can't wait to bomb some blockfolios!

XLM is partnered with IBM. It's a guaranteed 10x by June.

>about to declare bankruptcy after getting themseleves sued over a stolen logo

>He honestly believes that/wants us to believe that

Please, post that word document it took you a week to type up

That's actually a pretty well thought-out combo - the base network for payments, the app for payments, and the thing that can be used by the app to connect to the internet.

I'm not sure about Link tho. Obviously the memes are great, but I just don't understand how it can go so long unutilized. I mean surely somebody else than REQ would need to note them at this point? Where's the adoption after all this time

>pointless utility token over the SMTP of money
Not gonna make it

XLM, LINK, ZRX

XLM will probably make decent profit next year (maybe 2-3x) while not being as risky as other currencies.

ChainLink: An overrated meme currency with a single developer who hasnät even studied computer science but philosophy..

>shitcoin
lol stay poor

After all this time? Like 3 months after ico? Jesus Christ give it some time

>thinking sergey is the coder and not the business development manager getting institutions on board

never gonna make it

kek nice try faggot. I forgot smart people can't learn new things

Fuck it's only been 3 months? I'm not even an ADHD trader like most of Veeky Forums but crypto really messed my perception of time

You must be new. Doge is basically the ancestor of other meme currencies like PEPECash or LINK

Replace that trash XLM with QSP and you have the trifecta.

>doge
>not fap

not gonna make it

This is literally the triforce of shitty billions and billions supply cryptos that will need trillions of market cap to ever go on a moon mission for anyone.

>making sweeping judgments based on someone's college major
how much of a basic normie faggot are you?

>implying supply determine your gains multiplier and not marketcap almost into 2018

This is my actual portfolio, 40% Req, 40% Xlm, and 20% Link. I don't care about the memes, these are all undervalued for the amount of promise each shows for their given use case. Probably going to add some QSP and more Link later this week too. Im not chasing pumps any more, i just try to buy low and hold, occasionally swing trading to increase stacks.