Biz, why aren't you putting your trust in this man?

Coin : Agoras

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/agoras-tokens/

This guy got his computer science degree + machine learning masters at 9 years old.

C++ is his mother language.

Mooning in this red red market.

Invest 10 k , wait a year and become a millionaire.

You get in or not, it's fuck or walk.

Other urls found in this thread:

idni.org/agoras
steemit.com/crypto-news/@dana-edwards/the-first-instance-of-tau-metalanguage-tml-has-appeared-on-github
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol an undercover pajeet that shaved all his hair , but his smell still betrays him

Improving on what Vitalik and others wanted to implement, but couldn't.

His autism eclipses Vitaliks. His vision will eclipse the industry.

the real question is where do i buy this shit

bittrex

AGRS

biz wont touch this coin, they only chase the latest pnd memecoins

fucking this, im thinking about going all in anons

This coin has a nice, hearty discussion yesterday with quite some positive interest. Second stage of the coin hype train.

The first being it being posted here with little or no response.

Usually it indicates very positive things.

>idni.org/agoras
Probably the best website I've ever seen?

agrs is up 16% right now but looks like a rocket my bet is you retards wouldn't buy it and wont buy ada good luck keep up the great work biz ya jackals

This coin has been in low-volume death for over two years now. Now pajeets are shilling an alpha release as the next big things. Goddamn you faggots are dumb here.

I'm all in

i got burned by this pajeet in the summer, don't buy this shady shit
these guys already accumulated a crappy project and want to shill it here to make it pump

>a pnd lasting an entire month
>"everything I don't know is a pnd"

You will never make money with such a lazy approach user.
Also if you want to know why it is mooning read this: steemit.com/crypto-news/@dana-edwards/the-first-instance-of-tau-metalanguage-tml-has-appeared-on-github

The shittiest the website is the more autism the creator has

You dont understand.
Designing and programming the logic behind Tau is the hardest part, once it's done the rest is piss easy and just code monkey job.
It's like designing and creating the reactor in a nuclear plant, the rest is just pulling cables, pilling bricks and plumbing.

Stop copy pasting my message you fucking retarded pajeet.

>university gives 9 year old a degree
>india technical institute
>lures people in with promise of working toilet
>is a scam like op

Yes except this guy is isreali and he is smarter than money skelly

This pile of trash coin has a pile of shit website. Even the scammy Tron has a better website.

>No whitepaper
It's a fucking scam guys, he just want to dump on you for btc, be careful

>a pnd lasting an entire month
>"everything I don't know is a pnd"

You will never make money with such a lazy approach user. Even with a shitty website and zero hype its fucking valued like this.
Also if you want to know why it is mooning read this: steemit.com/crypto-news/@dana-edwards/the-first-instance-of-tau-metalanguage-tml-has-appeared-on-github

Whitepaper is coming this week.

Once whitepaper is released, say goodbye to

Goys can we let this thread die. Anyone who has to be convinced about this is just thick

This is some pajeet tier shilling

He's israeli

Its christmas, not only you can accumulate

Look at the mcap and volume. Have you seen this shilled anywhere? Smart money has been accumulating. We don't want pajeets and niggers on this ride. If this goes as planned this will be nr 2 on CMC eventually