ICON MOON MISSION #4

glad the coordinated fud worked. glad btc gave us the chance to stock up.

now its back to the money.

WE ARE FLYING RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6xYwtfB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice English pajeet

I’m strapped in. ICON is it. ICON is our savior. This coin is unbreakable.

ICON GANG

How much ICX to make it?

I sold at the daily low. Someone stop me from fomoing back in.

Just ate through. 20 BTC sell wall at 3800 sat

Amazing work guys, lets get back!

how high we goin tonight boys

youll make it if youre all in like me
>tfw when 25$ icx makes me a millionare

ICON GANG ICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANG

I got 200 ICX, am I going to make it?

I bought at 9650, what should I expect?

Iron hands win again. I wish I sold high and bought the dip but day trading this coin has burned me before, just going to strap in and wait.

we go to moon. You don't like mony user? GANG BANG ICON!! YES!

we are about to enter another bull run

Looking at the technicals we should probably hit 5000 sats sometime around noon Seoul time.

You bastards kept me up all night last night. I'm HODLing hard, but I just wish it would recover a bit sooner lol.

I'm 80% in and have less than 2000. :(

>we should probably hit 5000 sats sometime around noon Seoul time
NOT HIGH ENOUGH, NOT FAST ENOUGH. COME ON BOYS!! HARDER! FASTER! MONEY! MONEY!!

or the koreans gonna wake up and take profits again lol

>sold all my alts this morning for the BTC pump
Is BTC gonna pump some more or should I buy back into alts?

Do I sell at 4k and hope for a dip to rebuy or hodl until the gooks are in
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ICON GANG ICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANGICON GANG

lambo when?

Same!
We're all gonna make it, brah.

there was a fud attack?

Everyone is deluded, if this is a repeat of the moon mission it'll reach roughly the same point as ATH, drop again, everyone will FUD and feel shitty, then it'll bounce back again, repeat etc

I hold ICX and believe in it both short and long term, but this board is retarded. You all only react after something happens not before, and you only hurt your potential gains. TA is mostly bs in crypto but nothing ever goes up in a perfect linear or EXPONENTIAL (not parabolic you spastics) pattern. Get used to moon missions, get used to dips, learn to sell at ATH at walls, buy again lower, repeat, or hold of it scares you too much. As long as the coin is solid you'll see gains. Expect ICX fudding the second it drops again. Glhf.

>please all-knowing Veeky Forums, tell me the future

Why would anybody even go to BTC if not for the scammy fork that is supposed to happen at some point? For investing purposes, the alts provide much better returns than BTC's 0-10%.

Fuck you niggers are so impatient first you get in at post $5 Hahahahha and now youre crying cause it dipped two dollars? Chill you stupid niggers hold

>this

i...-i'm gonna try day trading. Wish me luck, i'm a greedy cunt

Amboy Crater, they charge $20 to go look at a hole in the fucking ground. Brought my drone and flew it up and over and got lots of good pics. asked to leave cause I was "ripping them off"... kek.

Don't do it, user. The risk is not worth it.

t. Someone who lost 10 ICX

$10

gained 100 day trading this, but be conservative or get burned

We're going to get along, user.

Well i am conservative as well, not an all in type of guy. I'll give it a shot, probably will just break even.

What's with all that shitty fake DoF? Looks like ass.

>Looking at the technicals we should probably hit 5000 sats sometime around noon Seoul time.
Where the hell did you get that from?

Depends on the sell wall, but I can imagine this going tp 8-9$ EOY.

FUCK

Lost 10 ICX trying to flip this

Well lads it's been an honor posting with you but I'm going dark for a week so my Jew greed keeps me from day trading

See you at $10 or $2

>taking profits again 20% under the last ATH.

Koreans aren't as fucking stupid as you are, user.

when does ICX hit the korean exchanges?

There's no official information regarding that matter. (Might be due to the new Korean regulations conerning cryptocurrencies). It's rumoured that it will hit the Korean exchanges early January. Remember that Coinone is a partner of ICX and pretty much owns it.

I hope they scrap btc as the default trading pair and use icx. I have nothing but my own speculation to back that up.

I wish Coinbase would hurry the fuck up so I could buy this dip

That'd be huge if they did that. I heard that Koreans can use their own currency to buy ICX in the exchanges which is a good sign.

When did you hear that??

Did you transfer from your bank? That will take days, don't tell me you bought ETH or BTC straight off that shill site and paid the fee.

>don't tell me you bought ETH or BTC straight off that shill site and paid the fee

what's the alternative ?

LTC

kek. good, rip their fucking eyes out.
I hope so, you seem like a smart dude, which is a commodity on this board.
>what is tilt shift photography

Gdax nigga, log in. Press deposit, deposit from bank. Takes 3 days or so, no fee. Money shows up, buy ETH and send it over to binance.

not to mention they inflate the price for buys and sells upward of $100. When btc was taking it's first major shit after ATH, I was watching coinbase/ GDAX/ Etc. and coinbase had the price inflated, AND they were inflating the price even more if you were trying to do anything with your funds. FUCK coinbase. GDAX is ok at best
inb4 coinbase and gdax are the same thing

Yes I bought from the fucking bank, but that's the only mistake I made. Bought LTC. I bought 4 days ago

We should start a telegram for the non retards we find in biz, join only by invitation and being accepted by admin. I'd love to get away from this board to a chat like that instead. Not whales, just non-morons.

ICX needs to be the one. It has to be. Please crypto jesus!

I literally have 666 ICX

How will this affect me?

You'll be as rich and powerful as the devil

No-one wants to ever hang out with him though.I don't think he has such as great deal.

All the cool people wanna hang out with him

Like prostitutes, money lenders and Mormons

The next moon mission is happening here, discord.gg/6xYwtfB the whales are pumping and dumping soon.

All cool people (excluding Mormons)

H-has it begun

Meh where is the moon mission?

The trend is still down. Buy back in at $3 tomorrow night.