WARNING

This will be listed on bitfinex the 28th and a huge partnership will be announced on the 3rd

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

like how VEN falsely claim to have VItalik unofficial support? and how you claimed to have a national partnership that is only local? lololol using the chinese flag on your twitter hahahhaha no

Sauce?

Whats with the FUD war on this one?
Seems like both sides are desperate. Is that why this hasnt moved in days?
Can everyone fuck off and let this grow yet or do we have to listen to your drivel all week?

u post this everyday with the same fucking picture of this gook.

just buy ur wabi and fuck off

btw. u are talking about bags. ven didnt even crash a little bit today.

no one is holding bags right now

This was addressed yesterday. There was a web page on Bloomberg that HD vitalik and vechain referencing two different things. Some dum fuk Redditor made a connection that wasn’t there, was corrected and then deleted the post.

Thanks for the warning. Will bump my stack above 10k today to secure my node.

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/5471376/one-of-the-biggest-vcs-on-the-planet-and-an-early#bottom

Details here. Check the bottom of the thread. Fud debunked. It was a Spasstic redditor

I want it to FUD so I can build up more ENG and ICX before transitioning to VEN.

Yikes this is pathetic even for a delusional wabi like yourself but good luck

all in, getting more tommorow.
I will have 40k, no 50k node. But enough to make it I reckon?

In the telegram they said something about 2 exchanges and problems with korean gov and the sec.
So I guess sec problems were for bitfinex, koreans are bithumb?
Please say yes.
If true we wil go to straight to 20$

40k will make it, could see this returning 1k a month in passive income given a a year or so easily.... and yes

I love you user.
I just looked up staking rewards for dash, 8%.
That's over 8k per month for 1 masternode.
280 bucks per day. Fuck

Thanks OP Idk who you are but I have a feeling you are an insider just like that last leak on Veeky Forums before the news drop with Xiamen Co. Unironically all in on this just secured my 50k node. This is the most undervalued crypto right now and its stable atm with all of the btc shenanigans. Im comfy and will retire off my node.

how can you hold a bag when VET is reaching top 10 super easy lol,

pls sell me your bags papi

I'm not ALL in but 25% of my portfolio is in it. One of the most quality projects in the crypto space with top tier teams and partnerships.

Vechain is starting to piss me off with all this fake shit

Man it got disproven already. Some knucklehead tried to connect shit that was never supposed to be and went spouting it. Its fine.

lmao name some fake shit faggot. Back up your claim.

How are you this retarded? Do some fucking research on how the chinese government structure works faggot.

Kill yourself with rat poison

Insider here. The next announcement will be (probably) announced on Jan 3 will be with AliPay (has more users than Paypal), which is founded by Jack Ma. This will be huge. You have been warned

Fuck. This is the coin where the devs said they were working with moneyskelley but turns out they were lying!!!! How can you trust these fucking scammers?

Do people just spend all day trying to FUD vechain here? Try investing and join the party instead of being bitter.

Please be real.

Imagine being this big of a brainlet

Ya I was hesitant to put more in because of the whole Vitalik thing. The fake facebook account with his name shilling Vechain made me worried too. But I think at the end of the day, it's a misunderstanding and hopefully that facebook account wasn't started by the team. Also, tho these sell walls also worry me but I guess even if the team is doing it, that just means they want it to moon hard at one go.

Everyone trying to fud Vechain with the vitalik shit is retarded, completely made up claims by reddit