Dividing my coins

I have $350,500 to put in crypto before New Year and I'm making a completely new portfolio with alts this time. During our sweet Christmas eve dinner, I talked to my parents and relatives about crypto and btc (normies watching on TV) and my dad literally asked me to put some money in it. ($100k from the 350k comes from him, so I only technically have around 200k)

> I already have 4 BTC in a wallet I got since 2014.

I'm in no way a whale, but let's just say I know the right people and they trust me enough. By January I'll be putting maybe $500k more or less, depends on how successful I'm gonna be talking to people.

So help me around this one,
I was thinking about 25% BTC and ETH
and 75% equally divided among 10 altcoins.
First few on my list are:
1. ADA
2. NEO
3. SALT
4. ENG
5. XLM

FILL IN THE BLANKS.

For the last 5, I need them to x10 in the first 6 months. Don't come here to shill your shitcoins. If you can't sell me that coin's potential and real world value, then consider yourself and your shitcoin ignored.

Also note that quite a bit of coins have really good potential but are stagnant for a really long time now because of shit devs, so I consider them shitcoins too. Don't shill it here.

I'm not interested in ICOs and coins not mainly in bittrex and large platforms, so get them off here.

I'll be deleting this post in 1 hour so make it quick and smart.

DOGE

splitting between 10 coins is kind of a lot of alts to split into when you already have BTC and ETH.

I'd pick up a bit of LTC on the low, which could be now. It can go up to 0.02

dump it all into ARK and live of staking lmao

In total I will have around 750k more or less to divide. I don't think BTC and ETH will x10 in 6 months so I need some alts to do the miracles for me.

How does LTC make sense if the owner sold all of his?

Throwing away $100K of your dad's hard earned money on memecoins.

FFS start mining. Don't be a fucking pleb.

I've been mining since GPU days and have tons of ASICS. I don't hold any crypto except what has been mined since I last bought mining equipment. All my crypto gets reinvested in mining. Only fools are buying crypto tokens. In the days of tulip mania, don't be a tulip speculator be a tulip farmer.

TL;DR

Buy XMR and fuck off.

Here's an idea. DYOR.

But otherwise scrap everything except XLM and NEO. I'm only telling you this because you're going to lose a lot of fucking money for those people.

B I T B A Y
I
T
B
A
Y

lol I already have XMR, forgot to add it, but It's on my old portfolio currently holding about .5 btc on it.

energy here costs too much

I did that's why I have my top 5 already + XMR on my old portfolio.

I know smart contracts will hit in 2018, but the rest can still x10 considering their price today.

Why should I share with you all the coins I’ve researched for hours when you’re clearly a faggot.
You’re not worth my time bitch.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

> researched for hours

lol I have an old portfolio with other alts in it, where I've researched, bought, sell, bought again, for years.

>energy here costs too much

Most of mine are in datacenters in Iceland, China and Eastern Washington. I used to have some in Canada as well. Move your miners to where cheap power is.

No they won't. ADA is vaporware. ENG is a scam, seriously look it up.
All in XMR pajeet

will be considering that in Q1. but as for now, we're already set on buying coins. I only personally own half of the money I'm using.

>we're already set on buying coins
OK, well thanks for being my bagholder I guess. I tried to stop you, but a year from now when you lose money, don't blame the miner you bought the coins from, I tried to warn you. They only cost me $600-$1000 per coin to mine, but sure pay me $15,000 for them and it will somehow make YOU rich.

Sky, dent, sub, icx, xrb good luck

IOTA provided you are in before Q.

ICX and NEO are legit. You must have them for long term.

Can't say the same for ADA.

You should consider XLM as well.

And if you'd like to gamble a little look up COLX. It's currently sub 1 cent with %1000 growth in last 2 weeks. They will be listing on cryptopia. 500 dollar investment to this coin might turn into 500.000 thosuand in a year.

Hope you do well.

this

replace ADA with XMR and youll be golden 10 is too much diversification imo

waves #1

GUYS
how about

1. ICX
2. REQ
3. ENG
4. XLM
5. NEO

My 2018 picks: most stable, likely to hold value or 5x over 2 years:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. Monero

Biggest moon missions to get 20x with - but could also fail hard:
1. PRL
2. SKY
3. SMART

REQ is a must-have.

6. LGD obviously

OMG is a very comfy hold.

This is actually a great idea after the current moon mission expires. Wait for it to shit the bed

OP. Tons of this shit is literal shitcoins with literal who's. I'm a whale:

Want real fucking x10s?
- OMG
-VEN
- EOS

5x for in less than a quarter, BCH & BAT.

Believe it or don't, your call.