Why aren't we talking about the fork?

Other urls found in this thread:

b2x-segwit.io/?utm_source=themerkle
discord.gg/hY3pmR5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because nobody gives a shit about forks anymore

no one is supporting it

It's worthless

Segwit 2x sounds like the perfect solution to bitcoins problems to me.
Giving away satoshis coins is also a good idea, reduces risk that one day they will be dumped on the market.
How to get my segwit 2x coins? Is any exchange offering to add them?

Questions: how much free shit do i get for holding 1 btc?
Are binance and bittrex supporting this fork?
Whens the snapshot?

I've put most my ltc, bch, and eth into bitcoin for the fork even if it doesn't pick up well, it should still bring btc up until then.

I'm more of a spoon man myself.

>founder
hahahahahahahaha

b2x-segwit.io/?utm_source=themerkle

You'll get whatever you own in btc. and binance should support it, as the claim to support all reliable bitcoin forks.

Yes. Binance and bittrex will support the fork.

Meanwhile, get in this group for quick gains. Pump starting in 3 hours.

discord.gg/hY3pmR5

Yeah just steal satoshis coins. Good idea

10 Pajeets pumping with their $2
FUCK GET READY BOYS!!!

Hope Satoshi takes these fools out for violating the NAP

Because we're fucking tired of the btcore buffons using forks as a way to keep the price of their useless shitcoin up.
This is the worst moneygrab on history, if they are not jews, they are worst than them.

>if they are not jews, they are worst than them.
please reconsider this text

How is it stealing satoshi's coins? I've heard this but haven't got a good explanation.

Brainlet here. Who decides which chain will be called BTC after the fork? Is it miner support? Market cap? Or does the updated chain always receive the new name? But that means classic BTC can never update. I have no clue about bitcoin politics

How was your vacation to salt lake city?

giving away your coins sounds like a pretty fucking good idea to me you jew cocksucker. I hope you die in a fire or from nut cancer you fucking cuck. NOBODYS coins should ever be given away. Faggit

The one that has the same version as Bitcoin Core github project.
Everything else is by definition fork.

The site says that IN ADDITION to receiving an equal amount of B2X to the amount of BTC you hold, you will also get "a proportional amount of Satoshi's coins". Whatever the fuck that means.

Sure but how is that possible? Does the fork simply agree to discount some of Satoshi's coins even without his agreement (since we don't know the private key)?

Dumping all 2x coins as soon as I can.