Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/
cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*N9T-m5eXKjAl2-vh6nOJkA.jpeg
i.imgur.com/TdxxoUL.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Values current as of 2017-12-26 11:41:15.802961 pacific.
Kucoin has daily exchange volume of $21,247,329, meanwhile COSS has $596,821 of volume daily.
Kucoin has over 35.6x the daily volume with only 8.43x the market cap. This means that every $1 invested in KCS will bring in 4.22x the dividends that $1 invested in COSS will bring in.
Kucoin has active developers that add new markets every weekday.
COSS hasn't added a market for months because of inactive devs.
Meanwhile, since December 16,2017, kucoin has added markets for:

Dragonchain: Daily trade volume of $1687077
Aion: Daily trade volume of $276010
Dent: Daily trade volume of $2891267
Oyster Pearl: Daily trade volume of $3106615
Achain: Daily trade volume of $250799
ClearPoll: Daily trade volume of $120052
DeepOnion: Daily trade volume of $166794

On the other hand, COSS struggles to maintain even 500k in daily volume, and over half of its volume is the COSS coin itself, KEK.
Also, a whole new slate of coins will be added to Kucoin this week.

FUD you might hear from COSS bagholders: "bbbut the split on kucoin goes down to fif..fifteen percent".
Truth: After Kucoin reaches over $50 mil in daily volume, the volume above 50 mil will be shared gradually down by 1% for every $2.5 mil in additional volume.
The first $50 mil will be shared at 50%,
Between $50 mil and $52.5 mil will be shared at 49%,
Between $52.5 mil and $55 mil will be shared at 48%,
and so forth until it hits the floor of 15%. This works just like marginal tax rates in real life.

Also, COSS launched on September 25th, 2017. Kucoin launched on October 24th, 2017. Despite launching later, Kucoin is massively ahead of COSS.

Check for yourself!
Kucoin daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
Kucoin market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
COSS daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
COSS market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

Ref code = E5SipH

Sold my 10k Coss. Fuck RUNE. I hope he dies.

The only people who bought this coin were ones hoping to get rich off of residual income...

This is no different than a pyramid scheme. Just look at the team involved in this, and the previous scams they were involved in.

It currently costs 10 dollars to make an ether transaction when a typical ether transaction is only 20 cents. LUL. EXIT SCAM IN PROGRESS.

COSS has inactive, developers who have not added a new market pairing for months.
Their CEO Tim Grant has abandoned the project.
Their exchange sits inactive and declining.
You know COSS shills are desparate when they say things like "this will boom once we get a new UI".
>a new UI
>a new UI

COSS shills love to say is "UI upgrade coming", but all the new UI does is give COSS a UI that every exchange already has, yet somehow worse.
Comparison:
- New COSS UI: cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*N9T-m5eXKjAl2-vh6nOJkA.jpeg
- Current Kucoin UI: i.imgur.com/TdxxoUL.png

Also, COSS shills love to say "New Engine Coming!".
What they dont tell you is that their devs are so bad that current engine cannot even handle $500k in traffic.
Their "new" engine will simply allow it to do what every other exchange has already figured out.

On December 26th, Kucoin added two new markets for coins not present on any other exchange:
- Bounty0x (BNTY)
- Solaris (XLR)
I would fit that into the main script generated post but the pairings arnt up on Coinmarketcap yet.

Lastly, COSS shills will revert to the "but omg volume will gr..gggrow.. right guys?" argument.
This has proven false over the history of their exchange.
They launched in September, they achieved a height of 1.2ish million in volume per day, but now has declined to$596,821 in daily volume.
Their exchange is actually DECLINING in volume because of inactive devs. Do not fall for the COSS shill. Buy KCS.

>Veeky Forums yelling to sell?
>New ui in less then 7days
Thx, Just bought 100k

KUCOIN FOR THE WIN BITCHES

Prepare to get dumped on. These coss coins are far too overvalued for the dividends they make.

nah they are the best dividends there are once coss picks up traction

Im about to sell 1k coss. how low is this going?

You expect COSS to ever gain traction when it costs 10 dollars to make an ether withdrawal and when their team is full on abandoning the project? KEK

yeah

FUD

Shit, that's all? ABANDON SHIP

You got any source for this retard?

Another kuckcoin fudder

I love Kucoin - join w/ my referral please...

1JfxP

kucoin bag holder scared of coss
cute

Bunch of Coss fuds and kucoin shills.
Hmm i think i know which one to buy...

The exact samefag that posts in every Coss thread and shills his cuck coin that nobody even uses or talks about.

fuck u shills seriously this is bullshit.

KuCoiners grow more and more butthurt by the day, as they come to realize just how badly they fucked up in choosing the wrong dividends coin.

15% fee split? HA! Coss will permanently provide 50%, and volume grows every day. The Coss team is extremely transparent and communicative, speaking directly to community members in the Slack and Telegram every single day. The dedication from Rune alone is enough to show that this project is extremely legitimate.

KuCucks will cry and whine because their coin costs 11 TIMES MORE than Coss, yet provided 1/3 of the dividends. They think meme coins such as "DragonChain" (what the fuck?) are somehow revolutionary just because they were added to their shitty copy-and-paste binance exchange.

I would like to take this opportunity to rub Coss' exchange volume growth in the faces of these pathetic fudders, pic related.

Merry Christmas.

Beware lad, you're going to enable the kucks again.

He dumped it because they were denied fiat gateway by monetary authority of Singapore.

source?

Telegram. I didn't save it. Rune made the announcement but for some reason every announcement gets picked up except this one.

Kek this screenshot is fake

This post is the only one that speaks wisdom.

The blatantly obvious shilling going on for Kucoin should remind you of a scam.

KuCoin is based in China, while Coss is based in Singapore.

China already has multiple popular exchanges, while Coss can pretty much be a monopoly in Singapore.

Coss pays 50% guaranteed by the DAO, while KuCoin is centralized. This is how they lowered the split fees from 50% to 15%. They can lower it to 0% if they feel like it.

Coss has a UI update coming in two weeks. A fiat gateway coming in January. Has a plan for a payments gateway using Coss. And eventually even a decentralized exchange using Coss as the basis. Each one of these will be a guaranteed x2-3 in prices.

>he doesn't invest in both KuCoin and COSS to split the risk and not get emotionally invested in one succeeding over the other.

Are you retarded? You can search in telegram
Fiat is still to be added

New UI should be this week. Abandon ship if delayed again

Not, my hands are to strong.

No amount of fudd will cause me to sell these bags. A UI delay would be bad, but not the end of the world.

This is a long term hodl for me. One of the few projects I actually have faith in.

Enjoy your referral survey bullshit pyramid scheme Kucucks, making shit up wont change the fact that you are about to get BTFO come EOY

1 month ago. He said they will reapply next year.

except these numbers assume Coss' volume will never grow against Kucoin which is retarded. Also pic related
ive made it my mission to reply to this stupid copypasta whenever i see it because this pajeet makes it his duty to spam it on every coss thread

Lol they werent denied, they are still waiting for the legislation to come into effect, how can you be denied when the legislation isn't even active? either post proofs or fuck off

Where can I find the exchange volume data as a graph other than your shitty excel one? I want to see this increase in volume myself

Lmao are you in middle school? Your picture makes no sense and your math makes no sense. Therefor it makes alot of sense that you have COSS over kucoin.

what part of it doesnt make sense, Kucoin's dividends drop to 15% (provided the chinks dont lower it further) as volume increases meanwhile COSS' is guaranteed by a DAO smart contract to stay at 50%

He lied. COSS market cap has steadily fallen from about 1.4 million to 500-600k daily volume. The exchange is literally shrinking

This FUD is hilarious. Other than the referral spam (which should be bannable) this is nothing more than a sell signal for Kucoin and a buy signal for COSS.

You can check the actual ethereum block # and witness the smart contract yourself.

This is the benefit of a DAO, using smart contracts the way they were intended.

KuCoin is adding Raiblocks in a couple days. Current 7d gains: 170%.

Why did everyone complain about Raiblocks? Shitty exchanges. So where will everyone go ...

Hmmmmm. -> Kucoin ref code: 1c72K

>assuming coss is growing to grow

HAAHAAAHAHAAHAHA

Lets make a list:
- Your CEO abandoned the project
- The team is dwindling
- Average daily market volume has fallen 50% from its peak and is still falling
- No new markets have been created in months so volume will continue to fall
- Team spending months to create a UI that all other exchanges already have
- Fiat gateway application had been denied
- It takes over $10 to withdraw ethereum

KEK get exit scammed cosscucks

>KEK get exit scamm
nice fud

I’ve never seen so much misinformation in all my life, are you still trying to accumalate?

half of what you said is just plain not true, as for volume and markets,its still being developed and the community demanded they prioritize UI and Engine which come out tommorow, after that if volume fails to increase then you can use it as your fud

Fucking Kucucks resort to outright lying to shill people onto their referral links. As with any investment, people should do their own research and not listen to him or me

Literally every single on of the points you listed is a complete lie lmfao. Let's go through it, shall we?

#
>assuming coss is growing to grow

HAAHAAAHAHAAHAHA

Lets make a list:
>Your CEO abandoned the project
This is simply a lie. This can be verified by looking at the coss.io team page

>The team is dwindling
See above point

>Average daily market volume has fallen 50% from its peak and is still falling
The exclusive ICOs added to Coss generated a pump in exchange volume from about $300k/day three weeks ago to $1mil/day. Currently it sits around $600k, meaning it has grown on average DOUBLE what it as three weeks ago

>No new markets have been created in months so volume will continue to fall
Again an outright lie. 5 Exclusive ICOs with trading promos have already been added in the past month.

>Team spending months to create a UI that all other exchanges already have
The UI is going to be here before New Years, as spoken by Rune himself.

>Fiat gateway application had been denied
Again a complete lie. I'm noticing a pattern lmao. They are in active communications with Singapore's commission committee.

>It takes over $10 to withdraw ethereum
Again this is untrue. The team did accidentally make fees a bit too high for withdrawals, but the ETH withdrawal currently sits at $7

KEK get pyramid schemed KuCucks

Holy shit this is some try hard FUD. COSS must be mooning hard soon, I'm going to buy more.

Who in their right mind would buy something called “KuCoin”
Literally the coin of cucks AND handled by the chinese of all things.

Both COSS and Kucoin are good coins. Kucoin is farther along, just started its moon mission. COSS is ground zero before its 100x moon. I'm balls deep into both.

All this fud and ref link sharing turns me the fuck away

>being scared by FUD

Enjoy being a COSS-less poorfag then.