Portfolio

portfolio tips? I know everyone says dont trade shitcoins but with only 2k it kinda seems like I should be trying to find the next moon

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/42-coin/
discord.gg/3faVPZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BURST should pump a bit with their news tomorrow. You can always ride it for the 20-40% boost and then bail.

You won't get a moon with XMR LTC and BTC

Not a moon, but a few % each day, my XMR was up 90% after two weeks before it dipped tho.

altcoins are too volatile and risky, maybe you can make 5-10% on your stack if it's going steady but no one can predict a moon on a shitcoin regardless of the tech

>maybe you can make 5-10%
trading it. not hodl.

I'm in for long-term...dont have the skills yet to day trade

>Kucoin shares
>Coss

One of those exchange coins where you're paid dividends, while the coins value continues to rise as the exchange increases revenue.

People who did this with Binance early have probably retired already. Just live off the fucking transaction fees of others

>42
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/42-coin/

Price : 51k
2.1m marketcap

when did you buy in?

I don't fully understand this, but this is basically what happened with stocks like TRX and binance?

I got the note "TRX Airdrop Bounty Program" but idk why? is it because im using their exchange or because I hold certain coins?

pls share

PRL or SNOV, Don't say I didn't recommend anything good.

I see a ghost capitalist. Never see anyone talk about QTUM or 42 on here.

My bnb became more valuable than what im trading and stopped the discount some time ago.I can see others doing this, putting a damper in that idea.

download the Delta app for starters blockfolio is shit

Why should I NOT invest 10k in this coin?

Listen dude, this shit is reall simple. Until you hit 10k, you should be going all in on ONE coin, you diversify to minimize risk, if you dilute with such a babby amount you will never make it. You go all in, once you hit >10k that is when you split to two coins with 1 behemoth, a la ETH or BTC. 100k you go 3 and you add 1 coin for each 100k you make.

Just stop fucking going in multiple coins when you have such a pitiful amount of money, its so fucking stupid honestly I wonder where you guys learned that from

yup that's what i did and i hit 10k in a week. you won't get rich chucking $100 in every little garbage coin

what coin?

I honestly was just a retard and held two $100 bags in RDD and DGB until McAfee told normies to buy those coins and then I woke up with $950 more than I started with.

Fuck me up senpai

Sold some alts yesterday and today.

Was part of the inner circle but got kicked out...I've doubled by just sitting on it so well see where it goes

you have no money; why did you post this?

iunno how but i'm somehow up by a few 100

Lol nigger

R8

how is the inner circle? good info? qtum was top notch

Which coin should I throw it all into rn. I have 1k to drop. 2k in my portfolio rn.

ENG

All in in ICX right now. Don't miss this one.

Mmm nice I was eyeing that one.

boring/10

If you're looking for the next moon, check us out here! discord.gg/3faVPZ

When you say ONE coin, does it have to be a shitcoin? am I meant to just hope it moons and hodl or try to get 20% each day with buy and sell orders.

thank for your advice btw

chill icx is going anywhere soon

not* going

one last thing, what % should I expect to sell at?

I made 15% on my BTC stack today, but also made 15% selling my REQ from 1700 and 2000/2200

idek what do u want from me do I need to find a moon

Any advice? I'm new to crypto

I think basically what this guy says, but it's gambling unless you're in on it

50% of that coin is held by a group. it has already pumped 150% now it sell time bby

>mfw I bought 70 LTC at $57
You are absolutely wrong

>he fell for the IOTA meme

Your strategy shouldn't depend on how much money you have, if it's a good strategy then it's a good strategy

Shoulda got in doge at 17 sats or dgb at 90 sats. wtf were u doing then?

Get BNTY tonight and hope it's run will resemble PRL's.

Started with 200$ not many months ago. All in ark and icx currently. Brainlet or gonna make it? Really looking for some roasting and advice

your only shitcoin is litecoin, trade it for lower cap coins, we are entering the start of a new alt cycle now ffs