WHERE ARE MY FUCKING GAINS???

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING GAINS???

WAKEY FUCKING SNAKEY?

PIECE OF SHIT HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR DAYS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/fairxio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THEYRE NOT COMING, DONT YOU GTE IT

WE WERE FUCKING SCAMMED, IM STUCK HERE WITH MY BAGS WAITING TO BOARD THE SHIP BUT THE SHIP SUPPOSEDLY DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH FUEL

ITS ALL A FUCKING SHAM YOU FAGGOT THE SHIP WAS A CARDBOARD CUTOUT THE HOLE TIME, THE DEV TEAM IS BACKING OUT, THIS COIN IS HEADING TO ZERO VERY SOON

WE WERE DUPED

>muuhh IBM parensip xd

I dumped all my gains from Ethereum into Stellar. Hoping it takes off. give it time guys

Is this a satire thread? The rumor mill is on fire... FairX, along with A LOT of other shit.

>up 300% in the last month
>WHERE ARE MUH GAINZ!!!????

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

someone sing the stellar songs

Weak hands get the fuck out. You wouldn't be able to sit behind the wheel of the Lambo's we're all gonna get in a years time.

That's the meme you fool, don't you get it? Wakey Snakey never goes anywhere.

>up over 1500% over the past quarter
>stagnant for a week due to bipolar bitcoin and the holidays

Jesus fuck can you not just sit on it for more than 2 weeks before spazzing out like an autist?

I've been shilling this coin for weeks, I have made good money off you soyboy. Since I now feel sorry for you I suggest you sell.

So much FUD going on with Stellar these days. Time to double my position.

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

Pump in 2 hours.

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

This. Dumb money are chumming the water.

rumor is more partnerships in eastern / asian territory

someone tell me why this isnt another shit altcoin i dont know anything about it

IBM backed decentralized exchange w crypto to fiat pairs for a shitload of countries. Will revolutionize cashing out.

twitter.com/fairxio

Daily reminder that IBM is a bloated shit company that hasn’t done anything noteworthy since the 80s.

Fucking imbeciles bought at ath of a top 20 coin and expect 1000% gains inmediately

sell and buy BURST
you can thank me later sleepy snakeboi

You guys are so impatient.

>Literally every single ATM transaction in the United States goes through IBMs mainframe

I'm lmaoing at your life

Yup, you were scammed by the hyperledger project, funded by over 300 premiere members including AMEX, Cisco, Chase Bank, and 297 more.

Oh shit, you were also scammed by FairX! A direct IBM funded competitor to Coinbase, which will use XLM as the underlying asset to process all FIAT to COIN transactions.

Fuck dude

Wow the FUDers are in full force today! Cripplers are really getting pathetic.

I hear ya.. This is my worst investment by far.

Kkekekeke you got shilled into the most stagnent coin there is.. almost on tier of a shitcoin

Your money is sitting in this sleeping snake while others are booming, meaning you are LOSING money.

Don't worry OP after seeing stellar posted non stop on biz for a week i also joined the shill trap. Good thing i didn't buy too many, we are fucked.

Selling this 2 days ago to FOMO into ICX was one of my best trades I've ever made. I had a lot of faith in XLM too. Not that I don't think it will ever go up again. I think money snake holders will be rewarded in the end.

>while others are booming

Show me

FUCK ME WHEN WILL THIS XLM DISCOUNT END I CAN'T RESIST PUTTING IN MORE MONEY

>ICX
chink domination coin, yea it's having a rally now but if you got in early you made 4 or 5x your money

Wow, so 1 coin is blowing up.. that means that if you bought XLM you made a bad move.

Flawless logic you got there.

oh there were others friend, i cannot be fucked to post them all but many had jumps. Some i caught, some i missed. This coin however is up in the air, no one truly knows if it will ever hit 26cents +

>IBM
Fak off, if it was that important this thing would be launched by now.

>oh there were others friend

You are a retard.. Everything is down at least 10%. Every chart looks the same, a big fat ABC correction wave pattern.

>IBM
I didn't say fuckall about IBM, I am here to make money. So, yeah, you're retarded.

Ripple sat in the .20-.30 range for like, what, 8 months before breaking out? If you hate the coin so much, sell it and fuck off to another venture