VERGE, greater volume than x20 mcap RIPPLE

All the nonsense FUD scattered. XVG with higher volume than Ripple which has x20 marketcap. With wraith coming this week. 2k-3k New Year's Eve. When there is such a organized FUD with twitter account with 5 millions followers and fake reddit posts at the same time, you know VERGE is the place you should be invested for upcoming months. Because like in stock trading, you should move with the whales...and whales organized the FUD and accumulated during the FUD when it dropped to 600 sats and was brought back almost instantly to 1500 sats (tens of millions bought in a few seconds).

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DR_yRbuXcAAhPV1.jpg:large
discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/XVGWhale/status/945767474066329600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

google "what is pump and dump", user.
don't be delusional for too long

pbs.twimg.com/media/DR_yRbuXcAAhPV1.jpg:large

bring on the FOMO if we even get a 10th of what we had on the 22nd it will be glorious

google that yourself, you clearly dont pump and dump 3 Bn coin... whales organized the FUD to buy hundreds BTC worth of XVG in a matter of seconds.

if you did your research, you would see all of the FUD are nothing but lies... u just got rekt by whales that used the fear of uninformed investors to buy CHEAP... what they did would be considered a criminal act if crypto was regulated.

>he ignores empirical evidence from github that they stole from shadowcoins broken stealth address implementation
>he ignores the fact that they erased commit history to hide the novacoin origins, missed deadlines, broken PoS fuckups
>he wasn't around when the i2p team had to explain basic webdev to the lead dev
>he thinks TA matters on pnds
kys

biggest shitcoin pnd ever

so desperate FUD that you even tell people to kill themselves.

Link 1 theripplecryptocurrency.com/verge-hoax-investors-lose-millions/

Link 2 reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7m51ic/hodl_guys_wraith_is_coming_sunerok_who_is_the/

Link 3 reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7m72am/official_verge_statemen

then why are you even concerned? I think you just want to buy lower, dont you? :), sorry, you had last chance when the organized crime happened.

>he unironically cites reddit shills crying about facebook shills
come back when youre ready to talk about the code and project history like a big boy

Long time XVG holder here, love the project and the community personally, I know that makes me biased. But my thoughts, is that I purchased a ton of XVG back when it was 120 as low as 055, and even after ALL of this clusterfuck, market crash, twitter nonsense, and everything else... we're still worth this much?

You'd be a complete moron not to realize this is going back up, just my 2cents of course and again I obviously am biased here..

Merry Christmas, Veeky Forums bros

does anyone know how to connect the verge wallet? mine says no connection and i want to sell this shit coin asap

stop being stupid and stop making up stories about bad men trying to hurt you l-l-little c-coin
read up about xvg, its literally a dogecoin clone with tor implementation, there are several privacy coins in the top100 with a lot better codebase, only thing xvg can do good is PR

ironically... XVG can do everything but PR. I hope you've accumulated enough.

Volume from people selling this pos.

REVERSAL GET IN

>Dogecoin dark
>Decent coin aside from the name/branding
>Devs want to take it to the mainstream and improve upon the codebase with wraith protocol
>Dumps tor dependency in 2018 with the addition of wraith
I dunno, maybe it's the fomo, but I kind of want to see were this goes. Nice fud though, I get the thinly veiled sarcasm in your post. Really wish I hadn't liquidated 50% of my 11K ATH when whales were pump/dumping this.

Lol it's true. Dang...
I'm still holding since june. It's a great project and I just want to be able to spend it.

I see you spamming this in every thread. Why are you so mad that you go make up stuff on an anonymous imageboard?

Hi guys, just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

yes... discord full of kids saying they have $300k each... in reality maybe altogether 100k in dollars

twitter.com/XVGWhale/status/945767474066329600
VIDEO INCOMING

these issues are doubly evident in XCS, now unmasked as a scam project.
sunerok was paid to do XCS too, the forked xvg or an earlier version of it. there are backdoors in XCS that may be present in XVG. novacoin, shadowcoin, XCS etc are all failed projects with the same issues.