Blockfolio Thread

Post ‘em boyos

mooning with Pure, can't believe what my eyes see.

I think I'm gonna be comfy Q2 2018.

why is blackfolio's night mode so ugly and blue it used to be grey
REEEEEEEEE

Nice to see a fellow BURSTbro.

I'm losing sats REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mined all my burst with 14TB of space, sold half of it at 200 sat before it went down even more, now the other half is mooning at almost 400. Not bad for 280$ spent on hdd's

Comfy

I know I'm weighted too heavily in LTC, BTC, and ETH to moon. Dont want to part with the LTC since ive been holding since 2014 mining days, but I also want to moon. Shill me your shitcoins Veeky Forums

>inb4 reddcoin is shit. I sold most of my 2million stash from 2014 mining. Keeping a few around for another major pump

Holy shit good work, I wanna be there too

I also have a decent bit of TNT. I foolishly bought it during the ATH months ago and have yet to recover the investment. I never sell for a loss anymore so Ill hold it til I die.
Do you believe in TNT or are you just stuck with it like me?

Tips pls, have 1k usd thinking I should buy soon.

Had a decent day yesterday.

Sorry, wrong image. Yesterday...

i think it hits a dollar. where ill sell 75% of my stack. I think we're going to have a huge alt coin bubble Q1. TNT is an american crypto. Bittrex soon im guessing.

Just keep buying low, selling high, always take profit even when your gut says it'll keep going up.

Seriously considering trading all my BTC and ETH for either REQ or BCH. My cash investment is at $2500 and I've been trading since late September. I feel like I might want to take a risk on some real gains. Is this a good idea?

I think the altcoins will get a nice push next year too. Gonna have to see what January holds. Hopefully we can retire soon brother

I dont know what to do

Im planning to hold for at least 1-2 years, will this portfolio be enough to achieve my goals of at least a few million?

LINK - 76980
REQ - 110968
XLM - 120457
ADA - 204712
NEO - 602
QSP - 94000

us BURST BOIS should be feeling comfy right now

Honestly pretty happy with it.

yikes. what coin is that?

Cashed out my inital money x3. Absolutely butt hurt that i missed so many moons lately. Can someone tell me what to do in order to x10?

Will I ever be a free man non wagecuck?

Cashed out lots of BTC lately too.

Just decided to invest in the zrx dip, smart decision?

>holding over £200k of shitcoins

nigger what are you doing

Got some faith in XVG then I see?

Well yes of course, biz absolutely hates it. What more is there to say

Started with $300

Smart desu

Ta i believe in zr . But i warched dash monero and iota moon while holdin. I think omg, knc and zrx are 2nd Q 2018 tokens. If they dont rise significantly by then , they were mistakes

Time is running out to sell.
You have been screencapped

REQ is great HODL investment if you have iron hands

I've been moving my tron/redd coins to salt for decent gains today.

Bro I used to have 5M (i got at 4sats) that I have been selling since we first hit 1300. This is my long term bag incase we really moon