What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Nothing whales are accumalating

Bitcoin woke up.

I fomo'd in at 0.008 after watching since 0.003
Then of course it crashes. I'm retarded don't be like me guys.

It's the third ETH, what do you expect when there's only a need for one.

Bots dumping due to the sinking ICX/BTC ratio, noobs panic selling. Right now BTC is falling again, should stabilize and/or rise again now.

it's down 1.50 from ath relax

There are at least 100 bitcoins. Why not 3 Ethereums?

Pumping as we speak, all because of this thread.

Weak hands are selling at a loss and big players are scooping it up. I wouldn’t even put it pass whales trying to make it go lower to scare more people off.

kek

it's the only one endorsed by the Korean government...

Nothing, it is dumping because people are realizing their goal is unobtainable. Please sell and make your gains back in xlm

the chart looks the same as every other alt right now if you havent noticed

as btc rises other coins will fall to keep usd value level

Delusional statement that I keep seeing around here. Must be the /biz loss statement.

>muh whales

korea is like the isreal of crypto
thats why

Nothing went wrong. I'm up almost 3x, it went parabolic in the last few days. People took profit, but we're still on track for dat top 5 position.

Literally nothing. This isn’t as as bad percentage wise as when it dipped after hitting its 2050 ATH. It will hit a new ATH by 5PM pst. Gooks don’t let this coin fall.

Yeah soon we will only need icon

EXPONENTIAL

they're gonna dump this shit

Exactly. There is nothing wrong. This is a FUD campaign orchestrated by whales to surpress the price for accumulation.

THANK YOU OH MY GOD

>what went wrong? We are on a nice and clear uptrend. And if you care about the satoshi correction / dip, you should look at the other altcoins too and think why is everything dropping. You might be able to share you conclusion with us, why everything is correcting.

The grasp of basic mathematical principles around here bothers, but does not surprise me.

> Why not 3 Ethereums?
For normies, ETH is also Bitcoin ALT. Use this logic, this also means ICX is an Alt to Bitcoin's Alt

Still up aswell. People just trying to catch the BTC wave, but I buy when low made hundreds of tokens today.

No man...

You are looking at the next 50bill market cap coin.
Do you know what the founder of ICON said?
Don't call us the Ethereum of Korea, we rather be the Samsung of Blockchains.

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

>You are looking at the next 50bill market cap coin.
Do you think this worth more than EOS?

Just like TRX, right? lmao

No man...

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

No man...

Kinda hard to compare EOS directly to ICON, but yes ICON can and will be worth more in due time. Just look at the crazy partnerships and the potential of TheLoop conncetions.

TRX was only driven by hype and new announcements by the marketing god.

Same story happened to Verge - ICON is based on fundumentals and it's not like they are already working on it for 2,5years. We will see a nice and healthy uptrend to the TOP 5 coins. AND no it wont be a straight line up.

People listened to Veeky Forums for advice on cryptocurrency.

TRX = vaporwave
ICX = finished product and literally the national crypto of SK
you're late to the party

He isn't late, the price has stayed around 3500 sats after the massive mooning.

TRX != ICX

I have:
$BTC 60
$ETH 560
$LTC 4k
Would I make it if I spend some on ICX, user?

How can TRX be vaporware tho? They're working right now on implementing shit like paying for rentable bikes in mainland china. TRX is going to be fucking huge, just like ICX

All in ICX.

Its true though, think lile a whale
Sure us whales buy high sometimes but during times like this we can corner the market one dip n weak hands panic we pull back our buy orders n more panic happens then u cry when u sell n all of a sudden the price goes shoots up, why does it shoot up? Us whales are fighting, eating at gold u throw at us

>think like a whale
I wish I had some mackerel

honestly almost all of my gains have been taking the scraps of whales as they do their thing

mainnet in 2027 nigga

anything that gets shilled here with multiple threads at once is a red flag for failure

Who got pajeeted into selling?

>vaporwave
dope

yes and no. bitcoin was shilled. eth was shilled. ripple shilled. look at them now.

no, it's really obvious when people start making duplicate threads all at once to shill some shitcoin they want to pump
just like link

How high can this go? Is $50 possible?

i did but if i rebuy now i make 300icx so who really loses?

Im pissed I hodled at 0.01 ETH rather than dumping and buying back at the dip.

>Is $50 possible?
Maybe if you believe this "Samsung" worth more than LTC, which is a normie's household name

>comparing this to link

when will koreans start buying this shitcoin?

Just take a loan out on your house and all-in right now. What's the worst that could happen?

aight bois. btc is done, dont get in too late

When it gets krw pairs

Nobody can call the tops and you really dont want to miss on this one.

nothing. Stop being a faggot.

Im big on ICX, just looking back at the missed opportunity for "free" ICX coin gains.

Don't you mean what went right? because it's up 3x in a week

walton was shilled, neo was shilled, omg was shilled.....if a coin is shilled on biz 9 times out of 10 you should buy before 2 weeks later reddit come around and it takes off.

Fellow Salacious Crumb-tier whale-chasing remora reporting in. Thanks for the fireworks, legendary whales

Tell that to my sick XRB and ICX gains

It did a fucking x50 since ICO, nothing went wrong unless you're a dumb, greedy cunt.

I got rich off ANS shilling so go fuck yourself

I hate this copypasta and I'm holding 14 bags of the stuff

Every alt tanks on btc surge.. icx top15 marketcap just pray the dev team comes through

Also shill threads come from people who are stoked about going x10 and seeing this coins potential

ICX is the last time I try to make Veeky Forums rich, I feel like most old posters moved on to telegram and private groups due to the massive amount of newfags who just absolutely need to post every second about what a little fucking weak handed bitch he is.
ICX been going up for 1 week straight, x30 since ICO, EVERY SINGLE ALT DROPPED TODAY can’t you see that before making this dumb ass useless threads?
It hasn’t even hit the Korean exchanges yet, shut the fuck up, please sell and gtfo

fucking. this.

/thread

/thread

ICX and XRB is literally the future. Buy the fucking dip

It's 49x in ico in usd value only 18x in eth. Most of biz will never make it because they eat the fud and are too impatient to hold anything.

Link to private telegrams?

BUT MUH 300% DAILY GAINS. None of these people are going to make it in crypto. Did they really dont expect a correction? If only it was so easy to spot the top so I could have added to my stack. I feel like I get burned more often than not trying that so I am just buying and holding.

>honestly almost all of OUR gains have been taking the scraps of whales as they do their thing

Yeah that's smart, don't try and time the market

All you have to do is read the white papers, see if it sounds like garbage or if it sounds good, Check out the development team, see if they have their shit together.

BUY
Then
HOLD

it really is that fucking simple but these nutcases want to go from 0 to a million in 2 minutes. Then have a colossal meltdown if the coin drops 10%

I don't know what went wrong for you.

Me me I 250% percent my money. Just hold and it will go up.

My problem here is that we don't have a working product and I'm not sure we even have confirmation of the partnerships. All that and over 2b market cap. Is this thing overpriced? I'd say so. Will it rise higher when mainnet releases and coinone listing happens? Probably.

I've been holding comfy since $1.35 at binance release. Literally made my girlfriend why didn't know how to use an order book buy them for me on binance. If you shilled me on this thank you

And yes, I didn't do enough research before buying and still haven't done. I spend all my day managing crypto, this is overwhelming

This. So much this.

This is market is all speculation. All the nerds at reddit are like 'Muh Fundamentals'. Who gives a shit. Almost every project is vaporware. The trick is to get in early and ride hype and sell to ETH/BTC when you feel it's topped out.

>we don't have a working product
Read the fucking whitepaper. 90% of the time I'm not sure if people are just pretending to be newfags or cry when they don't get a million dollar gain in one day.

white paper != working product

>working product = whitepaper

fucking brainlet.

/thread.
Look at how ETH rised in one year. Cann't you guys relax and wait? /biz just want x1000 gains to lamboland, vadalha and stoopid shit. Thanks user for your insight.

The good thing is that we make money out of these idiots. We pick their cheap bags, accumulate and when it is already 100x they FOMO back and we drop the bags on their heads so they can have 1% gains, until they sell again to chase the next pump.

I never implied the white paper is the working product. They have worked on it for 2½ years and soon the mainnet is launched. The hardest part is over.

STOP POSTING ICON THREADS. shit man it we all read the whitepaper we know its going to $50 per coin maybe $100 so just stop posting a thread for every 2 dollar drop damnit

That answers literally nothing about my concerns with not having anything concrete to test for a crypto that has over 2b valuation

Listen Stacey, we can understand that you sold way to low today, but please dont let your frustrations out on us. You can still get in low and make your losses back.

Classic PnD. Generate Buzz. And lol at people who actually believe that there are those that "look out for you" on /biz

The people who told you about eth neo etc were just pnding you user

Everyone is out to get you senpai

We didnt tell you about icx at 800m cap desu :)

Sell sell sell
Koreans aren’t buying this because mainet is not out the instant the ico finishes
AHHHHHH

>implying I'm not holding

Ah yes, pnd on a 2b coin