What are the recommended trading strategies for a wageslave?

>What are the recommended trading strategies for a wageslave?

I have a job and a life I don't have time to learn TA, research fundamentals, or watch 1m candles for breakouts.

Halp meh Veeky Forums your my only hope to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/b2o2g
mobile.twitter.com/CoinSignalBot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on Veeky Forums tell all.

Fuck off you lazy piece of shit. You're telling me you can't find 1 hour a day out if 24? Get fucked cunt.

I have an hour tell me what I should do with it.

Presumably spending my hour on Veeky Forums is a waste of time unless I want to hear faggots shill alts.

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

>faggots shill alts.

Called it.

Seriously though, why are their so many alternative crypto currencies with coupius amounts of marketing bullshit around them.

When essentially all they have to offer is decentralized immutable data storage (blockchain).

Some alts don't even do anything innovative with the tech. They just slap a new logo and name on something else doing the hard work (Ethereum).

Try Kcoin Shares user, zero effort dividend profit off an Exchange.

It's literally investing in an exchange getting started up right now and sharing in all the fees that exchange ever makes.

ghostbin.com/paste/b2o2g

use the referral code if you sign up via the bin, and i can toss you some coins when you get started.

Just place buy orders you think won't get filled. Like 20-30% down from the current price and wait.

Why would I want KuCoin instead of another crypto currency that's properly decentralized?

Your exchange can print as many tokens as they want, when they want, and welch on paying dividends because chink.

wagiefags like you can only do one thing. Buy and Hold long term derivitives and fixed income investments

trading is a full time job, needed you here sometimes 24/7

Jesus fucking Christ
I guess it's nice to know I'm not the only one

2 things you can do
1. Find someone reliable to follow on tradingview

You're not alone buddy.

Now that's some solid advice.

pick 10 coins you like
buy the dips
profit
You will only make as much money as the amount of effort youre putting into it.

2. RSI bots

mobile.twitter.com/CoinSignalBot
This bot detects breakouts on 5 minute candles. So you should buy and sell within 10-15 minutes
You can ignore this bot actually

Second bot
t.me/CocaKitty
This bot checks rsi on 30 minutes candles . This bot never fails. Although most signals it gives are sell signals

Have fun

step 1: avoid crypto
step 2:save $100 a week, and invest in the end of the month into a brokerage account
step 3: invest half into the s&p 500, a quarter into a speculative undervalued stock and the other quater into a blue chip dividend stock
step 5: continue
step 6: retire a millionaire

>step 6: retire a millionaire
*$1 million by then is around $100k in 2017 money

a mean a millionaire in todays money, you will be multi millionaire with the inflation

Just guessing from the Veeky Forums demographics, lets say user is 20. He has 45 years (at least) until retirement, assuming he has an initial invest of $5000 and tops up $100 per week using a compounding interest of 12% (s&p grew 22% this year, but thats not typical) user would retire at age 65 with $9.96 million, in todays money

which will be between 22 and 26 million in '45 years in the future dollars'

>using a compounding interest of 12%
Yes I'm sure the market will just continue to skyrocket forever like this without any downtrends or large crashes with several year long dry spells, which definitely hasn't happened twice in this millennium already

>with $9.96 million, in todays money
>which will be between 22 and 26 million
What kind of fucked up logic are you using? If your calculations show 9 mill than that is what you will have, which will be worth less than 9 mill today not more

my 12% was too high, 7% is the actual rate of return from the s&p over the last 100 years. The calculation I have removes inflation that 9.96million is the value he will have when he retires, and will have the buying power of 9.96 million usd in 2017

>If your calculations show 9 mill than that is what you will have, which will be worth less than 9 mill today not more
this is why biz is a laugh stock

oh wow your calculation removes future inflation that we don't know yet how much it will be, great job

because inflation has no impact on it, as long as his weekly investments match 100 2017 dollars in purchasing power

Well since you used a utopic 12% ROI it's all fucked anyways

Minus taxes, minus inflation...

It is pointless to plan that far ahead. You could have 40 year bear market, like japan have had. Or complete shift to asia from west, in terms of stocks investments and currency. World changes. past 100 years is too short to use as historical proof of anything.

he would still be a millionaire by retirement, and the 12% isn't utopic if you pull out of the market before major corrections and reinvest during bear periods

inflation is irrelevant you brainlets

Wow so invest 500k during your lifetime and retire a millionaire, such returns! I sure can use all that money now that I'm old and wrinkly
Your investments should enable you to retire early otherwise who cares

the investment is 220k actually

No since you're using some retarded 2017 PPP math it would only be $100 the first week and then continuously become higher each week. So more than 220k after 45 years

220k of 2017 purchasing power, your only spliting hairs because you know im right

You’re a nigger. I have a 3 hour commute because this job is my saving grace to get a comfy position so I have to wake my ass up at 4am every morning to go to work. I get back and I have to cook, gym, and chores. I still find time to read to invest and sift through the FUD

hell o sirs buy link