Why should I NOT invest 10k $$ in this coin?

Why should I NOT invest 10k $$ in this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

earncrypto.com/earn-free-ark/
discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really no reason. If i had an extra 10k, it'd be all ark

What makes ARK so special anyways

Because of what happened at the conference

1) 8 second transactions

2) Awesome website(s) explorers, wallets, delegates and calculators

3) Dpos (staking with wallet offline & through secure Ledger Nano S if you have one)

4) SmartBridging - linking the best qualities and transactions across other blockchains - also the ability to use Ark on those chains as currency

5) The community - constant dev work being done by delegates and members. Always healthy debates going on with little trolling

6) The project team - continually delivering innovative technology whilst getting the smaller things right continuously (matters a lot!)

7) Unicorns - to be released in Q2 2020 - an animal that resembles a horse but with a single horn protruding from it's face. It can fly over rainbows and brings butterfly's back to life (on the blockchain OFC!)

Because you hate passive income

Something happened? What?

I fucking regret not buying this shit when it was shilled over here during the summer.

I could buy NEO instead(also passive income). Why ark?

MOBILE WALLET WHEN

How does it gives passive income?

How many times it will be worth by the end of the year?

Solves all the problems with bitcoin

1) don't need to download the entire blockchain to be 100% secure

2) network not held to ransom by miner cartels

3) fast and cheap transactions and scalable

by far best coin right now next to raiblocks. great community. devs deliver. no promised dates, they just get shit done. doesn't need to be shilled. tech says it all.

What happened to the FUD about the ARK tokens becoming useless? Any follow up?

+Devs interact. They listen to criticism

>he doesn't know

Eoy 2017 $10
Eoy 2018 $350

CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO THE BIGGEST MOON POTENTIAL COIN OUT THERE??!!

only non-shilled

>tfw 50% xrb 50%ark

I feel like it's a guaranteed moonshot

>TFW 100% Ark
Gonna buy myself a Yacht, name her "The Ark", can't wait.

I agree. Neo and WTC hodl

It's irrelevant. The Devs, even though they are your typical open source devs, they aren't going to flush ARKs value down the drain, only to have a side chain with all of ARK's capabilities take over. If they do, well..just pay attention when push Deployable goes live.

POE

I've been accumulating Ark using the following for months:
uggcf://jjj.rneapelcgb.pbz/rnea-serr-nex/?e=115337

It works great and I'll be a millionaire with literally zero risk once Ark takes off.

*You'll need to rot13 that link fampai

What?
Translate your post into English please.

rot13 that link, earn free ark, become a millionaire, what's hard to understand about that?

you get about 10% return a year through their staking system

how much can you make a day dooing servayes and shit

>that horrible volume

Don't do surveys, they're a waste of time. Just leave a video running all day and you'll earn ark every couple of minutes. How much you earn is dependent on the price of Ark at the time, but you can pretty easily earn a substantial amount. It also doesn't cost anything and doesn't take any time so there isn't really a reason not to do it.

lol Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it has the most potential.

im gona start dooing this shit at work and see how it goes in the new year, i tried the amazon one but it does not work in my country so this seems like a fine alternative

Ark!

>$10M is horrible volume

Have you seen Icon?

Can someone please explain to me what this does and how I make it work

Sounds good man! Glad I was able to help someone out!

Run the link through a rot13 decoder (google is your friend)

Sign up, pick the currency of your choosing, leave a stupid ad filled video running all day, earn free money

Deluded Arkies

If you can afford to lose 10k, then sure. Nobody should invest money they can't afford to lose. Investing 101.

Four years ago we started building the Ark (Named before LISK).
Back then it was an experiment, a dream, a self-sustaining crypto of the future.
But then the whales rose, we were forced to hard-fork but still our mooning Ark became a refugee for tens of thousands. To mantain order, the Ark was divided.
And now we're out of time...
The Ark is wearing out, no new bid or ask sella have been seen in 20 years.
The new guests live in pajeet slums, heavy bags, poorfags... Someone formed a FUD resistance that vows to see crypto outside of ARK. Our biz delegate says we must have order for a lambo land.
So will you save the Ark, or escape it?

it's a keylogger

Go shove your referral link up your urethra. AGAIN.

When can I buy my 0 gen Arkiecorn

>you get about 10% return a year through their staking system

Thanks!

It will always be 10%? even if new people don't get in?

Do a need a minimum to get the passive gains? Do I need to put in a wallet? which one?

You don’t need a minimum amount, but it might not be worth it if you have a very low amount, due to the .1 ark transaction fee, and the 1 ark voting fee. You use the official wallet, available from ark.io

you should

I hope this is bait

Because you're a sinner

just trying to help out my fellow poorfags

no it isn't

Honestly what the fuck is that URL

I decrypted the link you guys: earncrypto.com/earn-free-ark/

I appreciate that

Is there any risk in using this site? Like I won’t get hit with spyware that’ll search for a passphrase or anything, right? Not that I have it electronically stored

aion obliterates this shit kek
mfw they dont know

Hi guys, just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

You don't want to miss out.

fucking delusional

GTFO out of here with your ERC20 meme tokens

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

yes keep spreading fud i need my 4k ARK

Hows my arkbros doing?
That mini Christmas pump had me feeling comfy inside

Nope, they just make money by serving ads and reward you in crypto for viewing said ads. Try it out, if you don't like it just don't use it.

rot30 encoded to get around spam filters

its pretty surprising lisk has such a high daily volume
meanwhile ark already solved all the problems lisk had
talk about wash trading developers lmao

Wow. Thanks anonymous for decoding this mysterious link.

You had me at unicorns.

>Sat on my Yacht 'The Ark' with my Arklets, surrounded by the new world currency.

Is there going to be another chance for me to get more of these sub $4. Preferably below $3.

No

May see sub $7, but we're packing the suitcases now. Get yourself to check in and buy a ticket.

Doubt it, it's been slowly rising for months. It drops a dollar or 2 some days but it always recovers within 2 days and keeps going

I can't get enough at $7 for it to matter desu. We're approaching $1000 for 100 coins, those not already loaded or with huge capital are too late.

The main nep called. She wants her credits back.

Because all the delegates are run by kike lords such as Uncle Chang.

It's ok there's still room.