RaiBlocks

>~50 trillion USD worth of money in the world which will inevitably be replaced by whichever crypto that figures out scaling
>Veeky Forums chooses to invest in malware (PRL) or the 100th "smart contract" platform/startup (ICX)

Sorry Veeky Forums but you retards truly deserve to lose your money.

Pic related, it's the future 50 trillion market cap I was talking about.

>literally named after a pajeet

>he didn't hear about the rebrand yet
This board is literally worse than reddit when it comes to fundamentals

XRB is probably the best coin you can buy right now

Rai is a weeb name, not a curry name. You don't seem very well travelled or cultured, user...

Well looks like I'm going to be rich lads. 50 trillion market cap would put my 1.6k XRB at about 640M. Hope you fags bought in

XRB and Kucoin Shares, yes.

Ripple is the king, not raiblocks desu

>rebrand of some shitcoin is ""fundamentals""

>tfw you only want a mili, not a bili

mmmmm

raiblocks

Enjoy your centralized, premined bags controlled by banks.

What is kucoin shares about?
I've heard about the referral links but what does the coin do?

it allows you to have cheaper fees, and in addition to that, 50% of all Kucoin fees goes to Kucoin Shares holders, the more Kucoin Shares you own, the more rewards you get :)

When do I sell it though

can I expect a dip anytime soon? Kicking myself over not buying in at $2 because it wasnt available on any of "my" exchanges..

So it's basically staking.

WOW who made a nice chunk of change on this?

RaiBlocks is the ultimate Chad coin

I made great % gains, but only put $100 or so in because the exchanges were shady.

Sitting on around $1.5k now from that initial $100, so it's still fun. It went from about 1% of my portfolio to over 10% and continues to grow.

No, because no new coins are being minted like with PoS coins. The supply is fixed

How do you just steal the DIONS chad meme and not tattoo IOC on the roastie?

Who here under $2? I didn't buy at 60 cents because of the tiny exchanges but I eventually got in

I'm the one that made the original meme. IOC has faded so much into irrelevancy that there's no point even roasting it.

Ayyy brother. I'm in the same boat. Only bought 100 coins like 3 weeks ago. Sitting on $1500 nao. Hoping this moons to $80 by EOY 2018