ITS A SCAM

I WILL NOT SAY WHO AM I BUT IM JUST WARNING YOU. CRYPTO WORLD IS A BIG SCAM RUN BY PEOPLE WHO MANIPULATE MARKET AS THEY WISH AND MAKE PROFIT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NOT BUYING ANYTHING THAT HAS A VALUE, YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED AND SOON YOU WILL KNOW IT THE HARD WAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yb7gfXx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We know this, dumbass. The whole point is figuring out how to capitalize on the scam. We're making millions in here, cry more nocoiner.

We assign value like any other commodity

How is anyone making any profit off of me when I have already cashed out a multiple of my initial investments, you filthy jealous nocoiner?

We're all making transactions with others. Buy or Sell. There is someone on the other side and you make a deal. It's no different from any other marketplace. We all agree on the values of these at every trade and thus we have nobody to blame for our losses than ourselves. We also have nobody else to thank for our gains but ourselves. Every action has a consequence.

many people still rolling their money in the market without cashing out thinking the made 10x and then they will wake up to nothing because its literally nothing, it has not assets or economical body behind it.

Many coins are a scam, but not all.
This is new economy 5.0 lots of overexxagerrated fears and greed, lots of amateurs and autobots.
Taking steam off the market will carefully be dialed in via bitcoin devaluation as it already happened by said people whoever they are.
All these shitcoins will get burned though, fiat is taking over and isn't interested in investing into some flakkaheads vision of 2050.

Cool, just bought 100k

Thanks, just sold 100k

were you dumped by McAffee?

Cool just bought and sold 1000k

Cool just bought and sold 1000k

ive nearly lost my lifes savings in crypto, im a NEET and an ugly virgin.

So exactly like the the financial system? Carry on.

Many people, like me, have cashed out to fiat many times and bought real things.

Don't hate the game, you can't trade cos your dad raped you.

I can trade cos mine did not.

That's a retarded meme. Fiat is a different league, there's economies behind it, real assets, everything is valued in dalla dalla, real estate, companies, not some kb.
BTC has it's use as gold standard for crypto, it basically sets market cap though.

same except im up 1000k%

THIS. ITS A GIANT BUBBLE AND YOURE ALL IDIOTS WHO ARE FOING TO FAIL WHEN THIS CRASHES AND YOU HAVE NO REAL SKILLS OE MONEY TO SHOW FOR IT

Right and popular cryptos are not aiming to disrupt multibillion dollar markets, you see x20,x100 with stocks as well, is called IPO and its reserved for the rich. Small companies that have potential to become big and influential.
Just like ETH went from 16dollar nothing to 800 hosting all kids of different tokens that provide services and could soon become mainstream.
You’re a brainlet my son, in fact what you cal the gold standard is on its way out (in a couple years)

This. You should cash out now.

How many people here actually cashed out successfully when buttcoin was at its peak?

If you aren't cashing out your investment once you make gains then you are doing it wrong.

I did, but unfortunately I did not even hold a full coin. But I had a feeling it was going to crash, so got out the day after falling from over 19k. All the alts I put it into have risen even more. Pulled out initial investments and it's all just play money now.

It's not a scam. You're just not part of the pump and dump strategy. Join the largest pump and dump community and you can attain 150% profit easily.

discord.gg/Yb7gfXx

except we are the people making profit

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek