10x THREAD

10x THREAD.

This thread is for shilling altcoins under 50mil market cap, i.e. those that actually have potential to do a 10x.

Here are some starters available on Kucoin:

XLR
PRL

Shill me some coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockcat/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/
alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tUgX9LdUF9U
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BNTY-BTC
etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH
blog.enigma.co/enigma-and-etherdelta-form-token-data-partnership-ec8e222563f4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAT

KuCoin is basically confirmed as the new moon mission exchange, buy cool new small mkcap coins that have already been vetted with actual potential to go on bigger exchanges.

That makes no sense. The higher the market cap the better. That's why I put everything I'm worth into ripple. It has the 4rth highest market cap and it's only at $1. Shit's gonna be bigger than bitcoin.

Literal retard here

pajeet, u can drop u r bags. dont come up with prl innovative shilling ideas. prl is overvalued as fuck. noobs will bag hold if u buy now

They should open Ripple exchange on Kucoin it'd work really well.

any fellow KCS holders?

COLX. Goes on Cryptopia tomorrow

this would be convincing if you didn't also sound like a pajeet, go shit in a toilet

Cmpco (campuscoin). Trying to tap college campus market and get students on board as ambassadors to shill for them for cmpco. I shilled it at 4 sats, it jumped to 70 or so and fell back to 24 now. Wait for it to fall some more and get in, the marketcap is only 1.2mil at 24 sats

That has got to be the literal worst idea for a crypto that I have yet to come across

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockcat/

Please leave immediately

No. Etherdelta is.

Bitbay

Bounty0x just listed on KuCoin, tiny Market Cap

This is the next kucoin moon mission. Working product, millions of dollars worth of bounties already in effect. 100 mil circulating at 6 cents, aka only 6 mil cap. Get on this quick before binance. Just listed on cmc.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/

Kek I can't belive retards fell for this obvious b8

Etherdelta doesn't handpick moon missions coins for you though.

Is this bait? I cant tell anymore

garbage idea
who cares about "bounties"
u want to larp a sheriff or somethin?

looks good to me, time to go all in
time to live or die anons

Payfair (PFR)

This is basically going to have a similar market cap to steem down the road. Instead of shitty blog posts though value comes from people performing useful tasks like finding bugs in software, etc. expect every single new coin on bitcointalk to use this.

Now never fucking post this again for at least a week. We DO NOT want Veeky Forums to fuck this up for us.

See chainlink, odn, mbrs, dnt, and many more disasters.

Payfair for me also, good things coming

Etherdelta is the birthplace for mooncoins. They already x5 wheb they land on kucoin

why do you think "finding bugs in software" is a large market cap product?
"finding bugs in software" is a pretty niche market, and generally you pay employees to do that for your products

PRL will be 100 million market cap by march. Screencap this.

DNA. Trust me bros, this one is worth looking into

Hello this sirs is correct. Very profit coin. Many profit soon. Will make money for you and friend put all money in coin.

Very good pajeet sir. My brother Rupinder and I have done a good research to buy sir

keep up the fud my eth is not finished tx

You get 5 figs if you find a bug in a mainstream corporation's code. Devops is technically owed ~130 eth for causing the parity hack lmao.

There's also marketing as well. Go on bitcointalk, tally up how much money is spent on bounties. This is a foundational product for every single crypto, especially new ones.

I'm going to force myself to stop shilling because the though of this pulling a prl...

easily bread, bounty0x and maybe enigma

Have anyone told you you're a brainlet before?

Are you unaware how much money goes into making sure smart contracts don't have fatal flaws? Or doing social media outreach for ICOs? Millions of dollars, Rajesh. Buy the fucking coin retard. Thank me later

What about Verify (Cred), what do you think? cap is 5,4 mio

I apologize sir, I will promptly do the needful.

do I sell all PRL or just 50% PRL for BNTY?

Really? I don't think it is. Transactions can be tracked on the blockchain, so it's not like parents can credit cmpco to their kids and then they spend it all on booze (without them cashing out and making it obvious at least). Campus stores that sell supplies and snacks would accept it at participating campuses.. I think you're overexaggerating and don't see the upside if even a few campuses adopt it.

Smart cash (SMART)

Bounty imo (BNTY) such a low market cap (4.5m) and it just got onto KuCoin.

Okay i'm in. if you guys scam me I swear to god i'm flying down to shit street india and I will find you

I'd say selling half is good to secure profits and move onto the next mission while staying a bit diversified. But if it were me I'd go 100%

oh i didnt see the other anons posting it but yeah it's a good coin man. user posted it last night when it was on ED and I did my own research.

seems like the BTC bull rush is over and alts are rising again. Going to buy some of this bounty coin.

I just started using etherdelta

I can't even find BNTY in the coin list. Can someone like screenshot it?

If anyone is registering to Kucoin to buy PRL, register with my ref and I'll send you some ETH.

kucoin DOT com
/# /? r=
177JH

ALQO - 8m, read the whitepaper:

alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf

Bought a masternode of this last week and already doubled my investment

Nobody has heard about Smartcash (SMART) yet because they are focusing on South America and Africa (countries with dog shit currencies that need crypto immediately).

This has big potential.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=tUgX9LdUF9U

BNTY
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BNTY-BTC

Me too, and I think it can still 10x from here

Hplynfuck

also check pbl, arn, elix, xrl, evx, hst, wandx and fuel

all are going places, and pfr is lifting off right now

Seconding ALQO.

MSP has a huge potential, currently at $28M.

PURE just passed $5M, but with masternodes and some great stuff coming up in Q1 there are a few catalysts coming up.

>Bounty0x
>PRL

PRL is still an easy 5x. BNTY will be an easy 20x.

PROPY - BEST USE CASE EVER

Biz shilled me PRL and DNA ( I made x50 combined on these coins) so I think I have to return a favor.

Look into HKN

Completely obscure, zero shilling on Veeky Forums, traded on yobit and that's it, not even on coinmarketcap, unique use case, burning model.

But here comes the best part:

McAfee is listed as an advisor. That means he's gonna shill it at some point lauching it into space.

Bounty0x seems useless to me. I’m holding off on this moon mission anons.

he says, as his eth transfer to kucoin trying to buy BNTY

It's not even listed on ED yet, hence more room for growth when it hits more exchanges.

Heres a link to the direct ED contract;

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

Nope I am in Kucoin tokens and PRL though. I do think the whole bounty hunter premise is funny but don’t see it lasting

bounty hunting bugs is already a well-established thing, what do you mean it won't last?

hackerone.com, for example

I bought PRL at 1m market cap and dumped it on the way up, I see PRL as a pure pump and dump shitcoin. The idea just seems so useless in practise

Just bought some DRGN and BNTY. Now we wait for the masses

Holy fuck based on the logo and website I actually thought it was for posting rewards for finding fugitives. I guess I’ll buy some

Don't make the mistake I made with PRL. I bought in early because of one of these threads, and sold after I 5x'd

Missed out on 10x and potentially 50x.

I'll buy some BNTY and hold on to that shit until at least 10x.

RLYH

DLT

Guess who's partnered w/ Etherdelta?

blog.enigma.co/enigma-and-etherdelta-form-token-data-partnership-ec8e222563f4

Fap on ED

What's the market cap?

AION

I kek'ed.

Your mad because you 5x’d? Who cares if it goes to 100x, if you hold pajeet coins too long you get dumped on eventually desu

PHO

DAT

ChainTrade is such an easy 10-100X

Is it on ED?

yeah if it would stop going down that would be fucking great

How do you transfer ETH to kucoin? I don't see it on the list.

Does this shit have a future?
Would you make a profile on this service?

"Disrupt the $500+billion industry" sounds kinda edgy.

It's close to bottom, or just ctrl-f....

Bought BNTY for 5 ETH. Here we go, boys

Same man. I truly hope you and I will make it. :')

Just got 4 eth of BNTY. So why do you guys think its going to take off?

im in with just over 3 eth myself

are we ignoring ALQO? shit looks sick as fuck

prl kucoin you already know.
1M7uh

Spectrecoin (Xspec) privacy coin with the best tech behind it bar Monero, imminent updates, never talked about on biz and only on cryptopia atm. x10 - x30

What's the reason for not being listed on CMC?

ALQO has secret update coming next year

Can't release details because of copycats

Hawala Today (HAT). This will be on Kucoin soon and will be pumped like PRL. App will be out on the 31st.

I thought the same

I want to go all-in with 7 BTC on COLX? Will I end up as a pink wojak?

Read their medium page. Hold for your dear life.

I didn't even think it was possible to fud this coin but this a good approach. This is now a cowboy bepop coin.

should I go all in on bounty or alqo
i need this bad anons

Is Kucoin a piece of shit for anyone else? Half the time I have to reload repeatedly to get it to realize that I'm already signed in.

yup