VERGE FUTURE CURRENCY

soon wraith released, FUD scattered, 3-4k sats easily after that... we'll leave inferior coins like monero behind in dust.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XVGWhale/status/945767474066329600
discord.gg/Yb7gfXx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The false flagging is getting too obvious, bro.

what false flagging? Enlighten me.

I believe XVG is worth 3000sats, but these few days where p&d, simple. It will be a year or two before XVG will be in that range for valid reasons.

I’m sorry

Why still spreading those lies?

Proofs that they are all lies.

Link 1 theripplecryptocurrency.com/verge-hoax-investors-lose-millions/

Link 2 reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7m51ic/hodl_guys_wraith_is_coming_sunerok_who_is_the/

Link 3 reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7m72am/official_verge_statemen

get rekt, fudster...

Hey man

Get out while you can... your links don’t mean shit, biggest p&d in history

Please don’t lose your money

They're lying to you, my dude. I only hope you know when to get out.

i'm not selling you my verge... I know you want to buy them, but well, I'm not someone you can scare.

is this a competition for the most ridiculous FUD? We all know you want to accumulate, but please, dont be so desperate fudding XVG. I can't even call you #vergefam, despite you owning bags of XVG.

you have to be both-

1. brand new to crypto
2. a fucking retard

to unironically think xvg has a legitimate valuation anywhere over 300 sats

3M sell wall at 1200 gone in seconds. I hope you bought the dip or had iron hands.

I guess you just won the competition. But you didnt say KYS, so we might have someone else winning this.

yes, but trying to ride this bitch with something small you're willing to lose is a great lesson in pumping and dumping.. anyone new to crypto should unironically give this shit a try. It's a fun ride.

$200k in...

just look at them go again...

already sold 80% of my XVG at a 3000% profit. hoding a small amount still (didnt have a massive stack to begin with). all in all I'm quite happy. Even if it turns out that everyone is wrong and this coin is legitimately going places, I can be content with the gains that I've made. Get out, mate

FYI the team is making a video update and should be up any minute. I never had XVG but it was obvious this was a fud campaign. Im sorry to the anons that don't want the 50 percent discount on lambos

video in a few minutes!
twitter.com/XVGWhale/status/945767474066329600

hey, as long as you know what you're doing. :)

>this coin
>legitimately going places
how can anyone still have any doubts as to what kind of shit coin this is?? Look at their fucking github, for fucks sake. I've seen much better university projects than this pile of crap.

It’s 1 dev lol

>people complaining about a coin is a massive conspiracy but all these shills copy pasting the same shit over and over again so they buy their bags are not
I want you all verge marines to fuck off already, Veeky Forums deserved better than coordinated low effort shills

yeah, does anyone need to say more?

Kinda like Mitsubishi Nagabukkake and BTC !

>Proofs
You have to go back.

this is fud

>spread the truth

Link 1 theripplecryptocurrency.com/verge-hoax-investors-lose-millions/

Link 2 reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7m51ic/hodl_guys_wraith_is_coming_sunerok_who_is_the/

Link 3 reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7m72am/official_verge_statemen

Oh shit it's pumping too

>that pajeet sentence structure

Neck yourself, sir.

see you at 4k sats

>implying people aren't losing their shit and dump way before
for example right about now

Sumokoin is superior to verge.

>almighty FUD can't stop the XVG train
>pajeets shitting in the streets out of fustration that verge will be overtaking Monero and other shitcoins, leaving them with bags reaching up into the sky

fucking kek.

why are pajeets so emotionally attached to their precious coins? why dont they move to better ones like XVG from monero?

lol i also believe everything i read on Veeky Forums ;p

bazingacoin to the moon1!!

wtf lads I bought at 1230 and now it's fucking crashing

>unironically
yeah, yeah

HAHAHAHHA, that's because you fomo... you had literally 23 hours to buy under 1000 sats.

Remember to filter XVG and Verge and avoid getting caught in this shitcoin scam

question: just how many different pnd groups are working this bitch with different targets in mind, s.t. they all work against each other at some point?

Your loss, pajeet.

>implying this shit isn't funny to watch

Faggots are setting tiny sells to suppress it. I have 300 left to unload and they keep undercutting everyone and each other. Dumb cunts don't understand that they're breaking the rate. If they'd just obey and stick with everyone else, we'd have a rate that people could either buy from or fuck off.

That's true, I'm just sad that all the invite links to the official discord have been mysteriously cancelled and I removed myself from that hugbox right before the crash. I've got a friend who's still in it who says it's a laugh riot rn.

Yeah I really lost out selling you all my bags at the ATH. Thanks for the gains, marine.

>HODL GUIS

>I want you all x marines to fuck off already, Veeky Forums deserved better than coordinated low effort shills.

Spoken like a true bizraeli

>Someone told me Verge was gonna be a top 5 coin

Enjoy your status as the new Digimarines fags

That spot is reserved for Linkies

Finally a constructive post. Will look into it.
Your thoughts on AEON?

Chainlink would have had to actually been alive at some point to be the new Digimarine

THERE IS A VERGE PUMP AND DUMP COMING UP! get in on the action to know when to dump!

discord.gg/Yb7gfXx

but it IS 1 dev, this isn't just a biz meme this is well known, wide spread fact.

and his commits are a fucking joke.

still a big fan even tho its down fuck the haters whatever monero is crap, tried it, its shit

>I am too stupid to use Monero.
Monero doesn't need you, newfag.