I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here.

github.com/pwhuanle/java-tron/search?utf8=✓&q=coinbase&type=

what does that mean? you leaving it there doesn't mean anything if no one knows whwat that means.

I see tron and coinbase, I guess he’s saying tron is getting put on CB in the near future

Justin hinted at Q1 that they're going to try to get listed at the top exchanges of the world. Buckle up while the price is cheap.

I just want this shit coin to die. There's always so much hype around it but it never moves

Wow you guys are all fucking retarded. The term "coinbase" is used by web3 and it does NOT mean the service.

t. john mcafe

shhhhhhhhhhh. Veeky Forumstards are intelligent.

they just plan to be listened on coinbase, a lot of newcomer do that.

>java
pajeet shitcoin detected

Lmao reminds me of pajeets reading SWIFT update PDF paper. After each article was the word LINK for external link, clickable, to the reference. Pajeets thought it was Chainlink after each article lmao

I know nothing of this shitcoin, but coinbase most likely does not mean what you think it means.

That basically confirms them on CB in at most 2 months, they wouldn't waste time on implementing this otherwise.

coinbase is a crypto term before the company stole it for their own use dumbass newfag

hurr guise gogle is 2 hard I think I will click cars and signs instead

The term "coinbase" is used to mean many different things. But the two you're probably asking about are:

The "coinbase transaction" is the transaction inside a block that pays the miner his block reward.

Inside the coinbase transaction is a field that is called the "coinbase". It's thegeneration transaction'sequivalent of a scriptsig. Since it doesn't claim any existing outputs, it needs no normal scriptsig. It's basically just a random value that the miner can use as an additional nonce.

nice, I just bought 100k

thank you oldfags. was about to lay the smackdown up in this Veeky Forumsitch

Thanks daddy

hmm I wonder why a variable called coinbase exists out on github?

Of all the other coins you really think some shit called Tron is getting listed.
Tron will never be listed in Normiebase

This is why I love this site. You guys know everything about computers and tech I swear.
I didnt even understand the chainlink whitepaper but still went all in because I trust you, and if it gets shilled here it must be for a good reason.
See you on the moon.

You really shouldn't be trading and you know it.

But since it's the crypto market you probably will make it before me.

Wrong dude. Coinbase took its name from a blockchain concept.

it's true though, big rumours TRX is getting listed soon on CB