NEXT MOON MISSION!

Why havent you invested and are using the Expert bot for easy 25% daily gains

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/cindicator-in-2018-d4ec57534035
medium.com/@Cindicator/cryptometer-bot-progress-and-stats-ecaa09c440fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

using this bot can take you from 1k-1 million in less then 30 days. THATS HOW GOOD THIS A.I IS

Wow very interesting how high do you think it will go

How do you get access to this bot?

you must own 700k CND tokens
with the 2b volume this only allows about 2.6k people to be able to own the bot if it was portioned perfectly

Amazing! Hold strong!

what do the people with 5000 CND get access to?

but i didnt mention their are different tiers and levels for which bot you can obtain according to the amount of tokens you have in ur wallet

lol it's this scam again.

how much usd is that?

about 35k

how is this a scam it has a working product that pays for itself. YOU CAN ALWAYS SELL UR TOKENS BACK

its an investment ontop of an investment how does it get any better then that?

When do you think is a good entry?

Look at it's value this is the lowest it's been in a while, now is a good time. Unless you want to FOMO in later.

It's literally dipped right now so I would say now is a good time. Teeka also shilled it last week with a buy up to .06 cents. Right now is a good time to jump in. I bought some earlier today

yea i agree invest as soon as possible desu

Should I buy? Im in the US, is it illegal or just "not yet verified to be legal?" What would happen if I buy then few months later, SEC declares it a security?

thats not a big deal at all dont become shook by it. they are going to have meetings in all the major countries including USA in 2018. I believe it was just a precaution by their team during the ICO sale

It cost $35k USD for 700,000 when they are .05 cents? Am i retarded or is my math wrong?

yea best to get in now before it becomes 10 cents and shit becomes 70k

Can the developers see how much i have in my wallet if i buy on binance but dont use the app? I feel like the might use it against you if you reveal yourself thru the app.

So the tokens are basically for a membership to use the AI? Anything planned for the future? How has the bot been in the past? I see what top tier does but what about middle and low, are they worth?

yes its a utility token. They put out a roadmap 5 days ago that lists many things

>huge marketing campiagn q1 2018
along with abunch of other important things ill link you in a second

>I feel like the might use it against you if you reveal yourself thru the app.

blog.goodaudience.com/cindicator-in-2018-d4ec57534035

>We are planning to implement a significant expansion of our analytical and predictive product range and to undertake work of a broad scope to increase its value and improve its usability. Our planned stack of work and products includes:

Feels unreliable and scammy to be honest

You can always sell back the tokens. You only have the bot aslong as the tokens are in your wallet. There is literally no risk unless the token crashes to nothing. (which wont happen because its a working product with 85% accuracy)

>For the most exclusive Hybrid Intelligence products, we are planning to implement a pricing system based on auction and competition for access. This system will allow traders and funds to compete between themselves for the right to gain access to products. Auctions and competitions will be used to provide access to those products which can be accessed by one or several market participants only. The advantage of competitive access to our ecosystem is that the Token holders interested in the products, on the one hand, can determine the price themselves, which will also have a positive influence on the creation of the dynamic motivation fund for the system’s analysts, and on the other hand will contribute to the development of the adjacent sections of the ecosystem (for instance, the most accurate analysts from the top echelon, who provide the greatest contribution to the ecosystem, will be granted priority access to exclusive trading signals).

you know what happens when 2k people own the expert bot? yea thats right literally no volume therefore demand will drive the price up till someone gives up their tokens

this is a coin begging whales to invest and bring it too a crazy 5 billion marketcap.

Its literally whale heaven and that alone will result in this mooning very soon

Just went all in let's go!!!!!

>85% accuracy

source on that claim? if that's true i'll instantly buy 400k more so i can get access to the expert bot.

Fucking terrible and reckless business strategy. You know what will happen when people can't get their hands on the bot? They'll fuck off and not care anymore. Especially when other bots exist. And especially when the price will be so ridiculously inflated, with no guarantees to the potential buyer that this AI is worth their money.

That being said, I don't see harm in riding the waves anyway. I might buy and see what happens in the next week. I'm convinced the future of this project is bleak and this coin has no value other than short term gains.

medium.com/@Cindicator/cryptometer-bot-progress-and-stats-ecaa09c440fc

dont get it wrong. not everyone will be able to afford the expert bot thats why there will be many other products coming soon that will be very useful. There will be a product for everyone

>tfw only own 120k
I'm strapped in but I'm definitely going to check out their bot.

i'm in since november

i dont think people realize that this utility token is basically the same as whales accumulating. Once the volume becomes scarce and fomo kicks in then this thing will moon like crazy