What the fuck is wrong with this token?

Will it ever go up?

No

Should I sell all of my tokens?

it literally went from 1 cent to 25 cents in a couple months

are you fucking retarded?

Yes, you can make more money trading tokens that are actually moving.

I bought all mine at twenty six cents

please sell

This, all those peeps buying at an ATH or just recently and are regretting it already. Unfortunately, people just don't understand its potentiality.

No he needs to sell it

it will go up a ton around the end of january chill out. if you want just sell now n try n make it big on shitcoins but you might just lose more.

I have to wait a whole MONTH? FUCK YOU

Are you retarded? It mooned nonstop for about 2 weeks. Smfh BHSL biz life

this.

just sell it

sell it pls you noodle fingered fuck!!!

Lmao y’all want my 3000 tokens so fucking bad don’t you

honestly yes. I need more time, I need a juicy BTC crash

Why do you fucks like this coin? Its just a worse ripple, created by the founder of ripple after he got kicked out of the ripple company for being a little shit.

Why would this ripple clone be good and xrp be bad when xrp has a real dev team and vision behind it?

it's shit, don't buy

In 6 months, FairX will have 80% of all western cryptotraffic, and XLM will be #1 on coinmarketcap. Crypto will be a 4 trillion industry. I expect lumen to x50.

Fuck man

Can you give a reason why? This is just a worse version of XRP. Why would this grab market share and XPR not?

thats what happens when you buy high, literally months for a measly 2x while some dude has already 10x on this shit and was probably riding the icx and xvg hype train while you counted satoshis up

dyor faggot

This shit is about to moon hard

This coin is not a worse version of ripple you retard

BTC is dying. It's slow, expensive and playground of Chinese miners. XLM and fairX will bring Crypto to all normies in a way cuckbase never will. Instead of using slow-as-fuck BTC as middle grond, FairX will use fast-as-fuck lumen to convert cash to any crypto you want. You know how we count in satoshi? That'll change, by 2019 we'll count in lumen. E.g. 1 XRP is 0.05 lumen.

BIG. (if true..)

>You know how we count in satoshi
Only idiots count in satoshi's. Its a worthless metric that doesnt tell you if your coin increaced in value of if BTC is going down, also no one intuitively knows if 30k satoshi is reasonably for a burger.

Stop trying to sound like an elite crypto trader hackerman and use USD.

genuine question - who are FairX and why should I care?

Isn't it much safer to buy ICX right now?

stop shill gtfo with your pnd shit

have fun losing money retard

don't own any retard, I'm in XLM, it was a question.

Our turn next.

this so much

I bought ICX but I'm not sure. FOMOd in near the ATH, and the more I look at it the less solid it looks like. Their github is scraps of Python code and hasn't been updated recently, and they have no product to showcase. Meanwhile XLM has extensive dev documentations and god-like github. Maybe it's just the way koreans operate, but I dunno, XLM seems a lot safer

What is your reasoning behind ICX being a pnd? It will surely take XLMs spot on coinmarket cap. It's only a few spots away actually.

WAKEY SNAKEY

Decentralized crypto exchange using XLM as the base pair. Best part, it has fiat to XLM. Fucking huge

Fina fucking ly. Lets do this chink brothers!

SNAKE IS AWAKE

I REPEAT

SNAKE IS AWAKE

stop bitching if you bought so close to ATH, you deserve this, idiot.

AAAH I WASN'T DONE BUYING

lol it’s going up now. Hope you sold the bottom!

Selling stellar before q1 2018.. HAHAHAHAH

how does it feel that I got the same amount of tokens fur just $60

You'll never understand how I feel because you're a little bitch that will cry and moan if a coin doesn't go 10x a week after buying the ATH