TRRRONN

GET IN HERE MY TRON BOYS

WEEE MOOOONING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZjCQ3T5yXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YEA THIS IS AMAZING!!$

The worst coin and everything that's wrong with the crypto market.

STRAPPED IN

haha salty little boy
I'm just sitting here, with 4k$ within 10min.

It's in the red.?

NO SLIDING!! COME IN AND MAKE MONEY FRIENDS

how the fuck is this moonin?

it's barely up 10 sats.

its the beginning my dude.

Kids on this fucking website man

GTFO the train unless that 290/300 sat sell wall comes down.

buy green sell red- cuck

>All these faggots buying 1 whole tron lol

Tron is down 13% today tf u on about mooning

lets talk again in 2 hours.

Easy 2%

Blast off!

>buy my McBags

I think your graph is upside down

I have over 17k Tron.
Am I gonna make it?

Look at the order book. I think someone's bot went haywire or something. All these 1 TRX transactions. Might be a DDOS attempt on exchange websites, or am I just paranoid?

Agree, shit's weird

Thanks. My computer couldn't keep up with the massive bullshit trade volume this memecoin is generating in order to capture a screenshot. Too busy watching alt coins that are actually worth a fuck. I bet that user with 512K trondongcoin was relieved to unload it, else, it's part of the bot that just loads/unloads this crap to inflate the hype.

I just ran an nslookup on the user behind all those 1 tron transactions. Turns out it was pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZjCQ3T5yXo

Bumping because I know just another shill thread will show up in the next hour attempting to pump this scamcoin. I'm not one to FUD, except when it's about TRX.

trx should be valued at alike 40 sats max. shit coin with 0 product doesnt deserve the value it has.

id get out of this coin ASAP

yea definitely ddos... Fucking retard

How many people managed to dump their shitcoin bags? luckily I got out alive like 5 days ago

I'm new to all of this...but is this thread considering shitposting? It sure as hell seems like it to me. Yet I see threads like this all the time here.

People who buy coins at all time highs try to shill their coins so they can raise price and sell with profit. In this case these tards bought a coin called TRX at all time high and it's been going down ever since.