First month in crypto

Rate my portfolio Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yb7gfXx
discord.gg/cyBCw24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not sure if you're serious. If you are then I feel sorry for you. Literally every coin in there is a pump and dump other than XRP. Even XRP might be replaced by ChainLink.

You'll get the hang of it after a few months... We've all been there. kek

It's unironic, any advice user?

Literally pajeets recommend portfolio good job

Is this a joke lol

ripple... replaced... PFFFTTT
ahem sorry
ripple replaced by LINPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT
LINK!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
HOLY SHIT I NEED SOME WATER PFFFT AHAHHAHA
LINK HE SAYS!! LINK LOOLL

>diversifying less than 50k

How else do you expect them to make huge gains without huge risks? (except for ripple) Only worth having a decent, well planned portfolio if a 10x in 2 years will allow you to be financially independent.

sell emc2 and maybe sia and verge if wraith doesnt come out

pump it into btc its the market leader and its going to go up

consider XMR and ETH for safe gains too
id stick with xrp and xlm but dump the rest into BTC XMR ETH and sit on it

If I have $2500 to invest how many coins should I be in?

I haev about $1500 too, should I just keep it all in BTC and not try to actually profit off alt pumpa nd dumps or even just normal day/week trading?

One

I was weary about doing this but with everything running like shit today I figured to split it incase i lose interest.

tfw was 38k, now 30k, cause of this weekend

Hope you're doing this for learning purposes... otherwise investing that amount is not worth your time.

Sounds good user

2/10.
Dump DGB, XVG, EMC2, and SC. Hold XRP and XLM. You have way too little investment to put into crypto right now.

2 max, with one of those two being eth.

You got memed user

I know who I wont be seeing on the moon

Why is holding altcoins if you have way under 5 figures total investment a bad idea, if its a good idea when your holding say 6 figures or above in total coins?

Hold onto SC and DGB till end of January. And $700 isnt much but better than nothing.

Don't listen to any idiots that say diversification is a bad idea. The truth is there are so many coins that are always on a run-up that if you have your head in the game you can catch multiple waves (with smaller net investments of course) to minimize your risk. Crypto is way too volatile to be all in on one coin anyway. Anybody that thinks the only way to make it is to catch one 20-100x moonshot is a newfag and doesn't understand the value of compounding multiple wins. Get in early, take some profits, move on to the next promising alt and stash your gains in solid long term alts or bitcoin.

Hate to break it to you OP but looks like your choices are pretty meme like,

However I also have a small amount invested $800 into a few cryptos, and well I see people here are saying it's to much of a small amount, but isn't profit profit? it all adds up right? Hodl'in some and others im just flipping. maybe I will lose who knows... good luck OP but I'd reccomend bailing out of all of them and putting them into some other coins. but what I do know do what you like.

That's what I've been doing

Don’t listen to anons saying you don’t have enough cash in the game. I’d put everything 50/50 in XLM and XRP and start slowly buying more as time goes by and you see dips. Pick another solid coin like Xmr, ETH or ltc too.

Sure but I mean its easier said than done to just 'move onto the next promising alt and stash your gains', is tehre any way for basically amateurs to actaully beat simply holding BTC doing taht at this point in crypto? i wouldnt want to waste my time trying to trade and do wors than just buying 100% BTC and forgetting about it for months

those are pretty much shitcoins except for XRP and XLM. keep those. dump sia, emc2, and dgb for btc. dump xvg for monero if you want a privacy coin (you should) . people here like to act like they're seasoned investors with tons of capital and they catch lambo missions every other day, but honestly most of us started out with a small portfolio, and most have us have had to learn the hard way about gambling on shitcoins. Stick to the larger, more established coins until you get a feel for how the markets work. Yes, they're more boring than alts that go 200x in a weekend, but you're way more likely to keep your money if you avoid the PnD's. Dollar cost average your way into new coins, never go all in on a single coin, and don't chase candles. Good luck user, you'll make it.

Diversity is meant to reduce risk. If you're confident/ or bold I wouldn't hold more than 5 coins, assuming 10k plus. In your case go 50/50.

>Too spread out
>Too many shitcoins

If I were you, I'd go all in on ICX and hold until end of Q1 2018. That's a medium risk, high reward strategy.

If you are too afraid to go all in, split your portfolio 50:50 in ICX and DRGN right now, before DRGN hits major exchanges.

XRP right now is not going anywhere, but it would be safe to get some for cheap when it takes a dive
XVG is alright but going through some serious pnd shit now
DGB only retards buy this
XLM is a joke
SC has potential but it's a really long hold
EMC2 is one of the many scams around

get your shit together user and get some ETH and BTC to level the plainfield with your shitcoin selection. Also go for cheap coins that you believe or understand what the fuck are they doing.

you're like the people who tell you that first you need a savings account, then max out your pension, then get insurance, then put your money in S&P

If ICX goes up to $7 again, I'll sell everything I have and buy the next dip. Hold is retarded

Good. Take one 2x into next week's 1.5x into the next weeks 2x into the next weeks .75x etc. Maybe you catch a boomer every once in a while with a little coin. Rinse and repeat. In this market you'll be sitting on a fat stack in no time, just look at the overall crypto marketcap over the past year. It's fucking exploding. The only way you lose money is falling for pajeet scammer tricks and buying high/selling low, or just generally doing zero research at all.

Nobody said this was always easy. Alts are inherently riskier than bitcoin but also (historically) come with greater upside when you get in at the right time. Timing is everything. Keep in mind that bitcoin's run-up at the end of this year has been unprecedented. Over the long term I think a diversified portfolio of good alts can outpace growth in bitcoin, while a bad portfolio of shitty alts will almost certainly underperform bitcoin (and may even lose money.) DYOR as they say.

>diversifying less than 100k

Sold my btc and went all in on ada

>XVG is alright
It's literally a PnD. The only one that's decent is XRP and XLM.

what's the point of that lmao

I know its not easy lol but when you say like 'take a 2x this week into a 1.5x next week' are you getting this sort of information from these twitter guys that shill coins, are you basically a professional trader yourself and can find random shitcoins nobody has heard of that have the 150% daily gains? Saying its not easy then saying 'just take the doubling your money weekly' doesnt really work together man

Ada is going to be $10 eoy 2018

lmao

It's going to take an eternity to increase that portfolio without using pump and dump OP.... here is the largest community to get you started: discord.gg/Yb7gfXx

You're welcome.

Good luck, user. I have a strong belief that it's possible for ICX to hit $20 in January.

I was exaggerating a lot because I do not trade that aggressively anymore but just wanted to demonstrate how in this market making the right moves can turn something modest like $700 into a respectable amount of cash. Opportunities pop up all of the time. For example, and I didn't even get in on this super early but ICX was a very easy 2-3x if you got in as an even semi-late arrival like I did around 1750 sats. These things just crop up almost every few weeks. If I was more liquid I would have thrown more than a few hundred at it but anyway, that's just one example of a "no-brainer" when you see something starting to run like that.

I am by no means an expert or a professional, I just troll Veeky Forums and read ANNs and do some very basic TA that I picked up over the past year to decide when I'll buy and when I'll get out.

Here's mine a month and a half in, lemme know what you think. I also have 10$ worth of Tron but fuck idk what to do with it. Started with 350 cuz I'm a student and in debt

> hit $20 i
Based on what? Those dumb diagrams and news speculations?

Rate mine. Dumped my BNB into ICX again for another ride.

stop using percentages and what's there to rank? you're all in on ICX which is a gamble, and you diversify too much with the rest

Join this pump server. Day trade til your eyes bleed.

discord.gg/cyBCw24

Thats my goal is turn my $1500~ into hopefully 6 figures if possible by the end of next year, I was just lost as to where to start looking for these 'obvious' pump and dumps that do seem to happen all the time. Did you find ICX as your example here on biz and it started rocketing up and you went with it? Theres no way your looking at charts for the 1500~ shitcoins available surely

Dont get me wrong, the money in other coins is my initial deposit, so I diversified for stability. ICX got me nice 2.5x then I transferred into BNB which also had some nice gains.

Yes, I read about ICX here (for a while, wish I paid attention earlier) and also saw something about it on YouTube. YT videos are by no means reliable but every once in a while one of those shillers will be on to something. Might have been DataDash or someone else noob friendly like that. Keep in mind those Youtubers make horrible calls sometimes or just are a general waste of time so I don't pay much attention to them typically.

As for the charts, no I'm not looking at hundreds of shitcoins but I do scroll through CMC into the 4-500s to see what's building volume sometimes and whether it correlates with Veeky Forums shilling or positive vibes I've read about elsewhere. That's how I made some money on Neblio, I believe it was.

What is the candle thing? I see them but dobt understand the significance.

have you ever looked at a chart before...

What y'all think. Too diversified? I don't normally day trade but if I see a coin I think has promise I buy a bit 1/4

2/4

I see you browse McAfee's twitter

>6k
>1/4
stopped reading

you have like 0 dollars dude fuck diversification. put it all in esp and leave your computer for 3 weeks, you'll be 10x

you're welcome

Did you see this capricoin today that went up over 100%? Obviously hindsight nwo but it got massive volume at like 3am this morning, even if i didnt buy until like 9am it was still a profitable trade.....these things look so easy after the fact but how on earth do you find these memecoins taht nobody knows about that just double in price for no apparent reason constantly

long term diversified portfolios mathematically hold a steady above average portfolio than a 50/50 or all in portfolio long term speaking

I simulate diversification by shifting my gains every week to the new fadcoin ;)

OP here, this is the new portfolio. Good job Veeky Forums you shilled me into going 50/50 let's hope you didn't fuck shit up

RIP

meme tier wallet

That's not too bad user you're gonna make it. Keep resupplying it and have patience

lost 6k hst to etheremon by being a greedy retard now I'm trying to get back to at least £3000 by the end of january
is that likely with these picks?
any advice?

its garbage. you just buy whatever people talk about here

sell GVT and buy ICX or REQ

Add in some larger coins like BTC/ETH/XMR. You're going to make it, user.

Which I admitted to you dense fuck

Those are all flavor of the week coins lmao.

If my alt coins are all based of of BTC and ETH would that make sense?

Oh boy, why don't you try to understand what the fuck you're doing instead of just listening to people ?

Please rate mine.

Usually, if they are ERC20 tokens, they are connected to ETH. You can try adding XMR as part of your portfolio because it focuses around privacy for its transactions.

>XLM is a joke

bought into all pump n dump coins probably at close to ath considering you still have them, 2/10

Welp, it's going to grow I'll tell you that. That's not going long, that's a damn' Hail Mary.

You may as well invest in S&P500

My first week in crypto

You’ll never Moon with those normie coins

Well, it's pretty obvious you started last week or something.

not bad, but I would get XMR for long-term and smartcash (SMART) quickly while its still cheap.

This is unironically all I own in crypto, I should be able to take some extra shifts at work and add probably $500 a month into it, should I just ride BTC/get some ETH/the most talked about alt of the time which seems like XRP right now and not bother doing anything else? Seems more worthwhile for me to just buy more coins than try to daytrade at this capital level

these are all nice short term pumps man, how much did you start with? i would be cautious about keeping XVG, PHR, and RDD too long though

he lost money, he's 1 week in crypto

>not at least 50% icx
I'll send you a gift basket from my moonbase.

>I should be able to take some extra shifts at work and add probably $500 a month into it
wow that made me a bit sad. i add $500 a day

obviously don't daytrade if you don't know what you're doing. if i were you I'd add coins like ICX, REQ, ENG, XLM, etc and pray it gives you some capital to play with

I'm only 19 and deliver pizza man, I clear north of $16/hour putting in very little effort, I'm just just trying to get ahead as early in life as I can dude. Would you feel better if I spent $500 a month on alcohol instead and watched everybody with BTC 10x their money year after year?

no bro i'm happy for you godspeed

>Too diversified?
>1/4

Holy shit user

Thank you sir I picked up some ENG and XLM off bittrex. The ENG graph in particular looks sexy, returns inc plz

the % gains you'll get on those will be comparable to regular stocks so you might as well get into that and avoid all the risk

With this Portfolio you will stay poor i also joined 1 month ago made 1K could have Done more But anyways

I recommend you Icx and ReQ for Long Term

Rate my blockfolio
1/2

2/2
Do I have too many coins

Are you guys new? First week in cryptology stArted with 10 dollars. Bored of trading so I’m hodling now . See you guys on Mars

>FUN
>Ripple

Hell yeah

rate mine

3weeks in.

adding money weekly by wagecucking.