BURST marines report in
Will we see 500 sats tommrow?

if not, i'm gonna lose faith in our boi verge

Doubt it they abandoned

Good thing it’s a good project so hodl

500sats is kind of weak

at what sats did you buy it at?

bought the dip at 370

Verge scammed everyone with a MARX coin P&D so I wouldn't expect much.

Burst is still on, but you faggots won't be hearing about anymore of vergebois moves until way later after last nights fiasco.

that wasn't a scam you dumb shit, that part poor planning and part biz having weak hands/greed. Again though don't worry. You folks won't be seeing anything about anything if you're not on the mailing list, at least not until after things get rolling and the position is secured against spaghettihands. That privileged has been revoked due to the sheer stupidity of the users here

THIS

>buy my bags you retards
nah fuck off

Yeah "mailing list" which doesnt send u any info or not confirming u or verge boy got a "mailing crush sorry guys".

>Burst
>it’s a good project

Good joke. Burst is inherently broken and easily attacked due to how it functions

I'm not selling. Stay poor, please don't hop on this. Seriously, I don't want weakhanded "day traders" from biz to touch this one after last nights debacle. Or do and BUY HIGH SELL LOW so I can accumulate even more. Either way I'm keeping my position; like someone else mentioned above it's decent tech with or without a PnD and the news is coming out in 18 hours or so.

Mad because you weren't invited? also lrn2english

Tech doesn’t drive prices much even if it’s a fundamental

So are u really trying to tell that poorfags from biz alone crushed that whole damn coin?

So...the whole proof of capacity shit is not neat and this coin is shit? Damn.

>Tech doesn’t drive prices much even if it’s a fundamental

Well that would be good for Brust because its tech isn't good

no, poor planning and weakhands crushed it. We had 700% gains before the thread, when it was user in the mailing list only. Then he thought to give biz a Christmas present and it all went down hill from there.

It failed because:

1. Shitcoin PnD can be volatile
2. Poor planning, we should've got it to a stable 1000% without you cucks and THEN filled you in
3. Greed

To get 2000sats then your answer is yes. Most people wouldn’t know shit about mining here.

Look at emc2 changed algorithm shit tanked in 10 mins

where is the HUGE 20x pump he promised on 26th? why don't you post a screenshot of an email you got from him?

Because I don't have shit to prove to you. I'm here to laugh at you fuckwits.

>already got 700% gainz
>Christmas present
How about gtfo

The boi dropped a coin today on the mailing list, didn’t see it posted on biz today so the signs are looking good

Soz not soz mates

>that wasn't a scam you dumb shit
>i don't have to prove so you'll just have to believe me
right

>missing out on the best pump in weeks

This isn't an invite, I don't care if you think it's a scam or not. Avoid his pumps, please. If I have any sway on the matter there won't be a fucking word 1 given to Veeky Forums, or anyone outside the mailing list for that matter

.50c

>I'm here to laugh at you fuckwits
But it looks like u r crying and raging cuz u didnt get more gainz

I'm not crying, I purposefully held out last night until the last second for the sake of giving a shit which was my mistake. I'm happy with the small gains but I should've pulled out at 1000% and left even more of you fuckwits stranded

Yeah, tell that one more time, let the pain go away...

k pajeet. Maybe one day you'll make it but it won't be off the backs of others. I hope you can at least afford an English tutor one day so you can blend in with civilized people a bit better

>I should've pulled out at 1000% and left even more of you fuckwits stranded
>i swear it wasn't a scam!

What is this mailing list youre talking about?
You talking about verge or burst? Someone posted about an incoming verge pump earlier this month when it was 50 sats or so. Is this related to that?

you got me it was a scam, please stay away

Burst and yes

I’m still holding.. and I signed up for the list.. when is this pump, tonight for burst?

Or we looking a few hrs before announcement?

I don’t know you so I am nutural until proven otherwise.

They won't pump burst anymore, enjoy ur bags

That’s okay I like the concept and slightly up right now. Not much invested so I don’t care a lot.

>thinks the pump already happened

He said the pump was gonna hit hard on the 26th december. Nice pump..
Next year i guess

It will pump before the news anyways and going forward if he doesn’t fulfil what he says people can decide.

Hey faggot I signed up for the mailing list and received no reply. Didn't participate in the Marx pump yesterday. Get a nigger signed up.