HE IS COMING

HE IS COMING

THE KING IS ANGRY

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yb7gfXx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Solid meme lines.

Stop. I'm trying to accumulate here. At least let the biz tards think they have a chance with their alts

btc is getting so close to breaking that parabola curve lately

Probably gonna take the whole crypto market down with it when it happens. Unless it actually rides it all the way out to 100k's which would be incredible

meme lines don't lie

Reminder that this is the bulltrap

>hardfork
>newfriends about to cash in with their holiday money
>just came off a recession

You DID buy in the red and go all into BTC this week, didn't you user? You don't want to hold all your alts while they bleed, do you?

That's my suspicion too.
But I'm completely hedged either way so I'm fine whatever happens.
I just can't believe 12k was the floor when we started this pump from 5k 50 days ago. I'd be a lot more confident if I seen 8k tested at least once as that's when the majority of the new money flooded in.

I also just don't believe this type of exponential growth can continue forever.

how to I protect muh gains

>You don't want to hold all your alts while they bleed, do you?
Oh God please. I already went through this with the crazy btc rally last money when I was all in ARK. Please. Not again.
I went all in to a couple alts yesterday, but then btc came RAMPAGING again.
Did I make a mistake? I bought orery close to where they are now, so I can get most of my stuff back with only minimal loss. But if I sell they'll probably moon. WHAT DO I DO

>Making the same mistakes twice

I wish I could help you but the reality is that profit comes from those like you. I'm sorry things had to be this way.

What could this be?

largest pump and dump community discord.gg/Yb7gfXx ; buy before pump, sell before dump - make 150% profit

Meme lines you say?

this is old isn't it? Where is the 40% correction?

>hardfork
it's a shitcoin. It's value will be a tiny percentage of BTC
Not even worth moving into

>You DID buy in the red and go all into BTC this week, didn't you user? You don't want to hold all your alts while they bleed, do you?
I'm split between BTC and SALT
SALT is recovering faster than BTC is is climbing

They're also opening their lending application before new years. Shit's gonna go nuts

>exponential time

Yeah it's from a week or 2 weeks ago

Pop's chart is assuming btc's parabolic rise continued forever those are the trend lines it would follow but everyone knows btc is due fo r a major coirrection just like every other time it flew. Op's chart only starts from the end of the last btc bubble.

The king is dead for at least another year

>another year
>almost new years
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Bitcoin Diamond was a bigger shitcoin than this and still went for .12 (overall since you got 10 of them) on launch. This shit will hit .1 for sure within a day of trading.

It sucks being stupid. I know to keep 50% btc, but got greedy.