I'm just a schizo poorfag in germany and i want to get out of this fucking braindead country before it collapses

I'm just a schizo poorfag in germany and i want to get out of this fucking braindead country before it collapses.
I can't hold a job so obviously i need a lot of money if i want to flee to another country. (Living at home right now.)
I invested my whole life savings in chainlink and am now holding 14,000 LINK. I also sent them to a hardware wallet without ETH in it so i can't panic sell them.
Did i fuck up? This is my only chance. If link isn't at least $28 by EOY 2018 i'll probably die here. Germany is already on the brink of social collapse.

>schizo
get ahold of yourself you fucking weirdo

It's not that easy.

>I'm just a schizo

What meds are you on, breh?

None. I'm never going to talk to a doctor again.
They all want to destroy your life for money.

shut the fuck up

I am saying this to help, please don't fall for the LINK meme. there are many coins that will almost certainly climb a lot higher next year including like DCR, UBQ & STRAT. Don't fall for this shit, it has one inactive developer, no roadmap and no actual product

>Germany is already on the brink of social collapse.
You mean societal collapse?

i've got a neighbor that's a schizo, she sits outside and just yells shit at me, accusing me of taking her money, etc. honestly these people need to be put down

idk about that user. maybe most of them are but I want to believe that there are still some good ones. anyways, all the best to you. hope you make it.

Yes.

dude, I have ASPD and even I think you're a heartless cunt. It's an ILLNESS not a choice

Good job picking link, it is quite high risk/reward but if it pulls through you will make it bigtime. I’m holding 50k.
I’m curious about your opinion on Germany’s position, why is it so fucked I’m your eyes?

(+Good luck with your schiz)

Relax. The collapse is not going to happen.

i know it's not a choice but it makes my life miserable having to deal with crazy neighbors. where's the empathy for normal people who have to deal with them?

yes it is, anyone with a rational brain can see that

You're a sociopath. Sociopath's must be eliminated from society for it to grow.

While Germany will be destroyed as a spiritual/cultural entity, I seriously doubt anything catastrophic is going to happen to the economic/political side. You'll have other chances.
Consider this: even outright emirates generally don't restrict the movement of their citizens completely. At least not that of those who have money.

i'm a sociopath because I dislike having my crazy neighbor yell at me every day for nothing?

>I seriously doubt anything catastrophic is going to happen to the economic/political side
I forgot to add "in the next couple of decades".

>I’m curious about your opinion on Germany’s position, why is it so fucked I’m your eyes?
Fucking Muslims. Walk through the streets and it makes you feel like actual germans are a minority, it's impossible to feel safe with those animals everywhere raping and stealing.

Bullshit. They're a necessary evil for the technological advancement of the human race.

Are you even in Germany?

LINK is a scam project, user. It was created especially for Sand Niggers

put all your money into SmartMesh, the gains that will be had.

Seroquel XR would help, user. Fellow schizo here.

lol germany

anything but clonazepam. I find tramadol effective although I'm certain it's treating symptoms rather than helping me long term

England, I went to cologne recently and it confirmed everything I suspected. they've got a decade tops

Why don't you eradicate them. Be the leader of a fourth reich

If you are truly schizophrenic, you really, really need to be on an antipsychotic. As for the docs, I've met good and bad. The bad will overdose you just to shut you down. The good will still probably overdose you, but at least they mean well.

Muslim here, but not of Arab ethnicity. Been living and studying in Germany since 2013.

Let me tell you user, the non-Arab Muslims also have a strong tendency to dislike those Arabs. They have zero concept of order and laws. They are loud, dirty and disrespect women.

Even my girl friends who are also Muslims don't feel safe around those people.

It's more like ethnicity problem, the Arabs. Not religious problem. It's just unfortunate that the West sees Arabs as the representatives of all Muslims, when in fact it's not.

This is true

Christians from middle east are the same scum as their muslim counterparts.

Its truly the shit in their skin kind of problem

You're a racist cunt if you think Germany is on the brink of social collapse. Total idiot. Just admit that you don't like Muslims you faggot. Keep listening to Alex Jones and /pol/ idiots that live in their parents basement.

Yeah. That explains all the wars and conflicts in the Middle East.

That's why peace is impossible in that region. Majority of Arabs are hot-headed, short-sighted and kind of barbaric.

You cant bring up etnicity without being called a nazi in germany most of the time.
Lived in germany for a year. A lot of people are unnerved and scared to talk about it because if guys like who think everything is fine cause they can get cheap exotic food.

>They have zero concept of order and laws. They are loud, dirty and disrespect women.
Exactly. But if you are a muslim shouldn't you think disrespecting women is fine? It says in the quran that women should serve men.

Link is high risk high reward. However it's less risky as the project is picking up steam. Consider diversifying more. You probably only need 5 to 10k link to be honest. If it pans out it will be huge.

It's not there because all you get to endure is slight annoyance from time to time while they have to deal with it constantly.

yeah but they're mostly ignorant to the problem, so it's no sweat off their back. if they had to "deal with it constantly" she'd have some self-awareness and keep her mouth shut and not yell at me every day. ignorance is bliss. i'm the victim in this scenario.

Mach mal was knastwürdiges

I understand that. I, unfortunately, don't see any solution to that problem. The German society nowadays is 'forced' to stay that way.

I mean, there are more than 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, user. Do you really think all 1.5 billion humans can have the same opinion on something?

There are indeed hardline Muslims who think the way that you describe. They see women as their servants. They have 4 wives because they believe the Qur'an justifies their actions.

I hate those people with passion.

I'm not an expert in my own religion. I only take the good teachings in Islam. If there are things that I consider as 'stupid and lack common sense', I'm not gonna follow them.

Haha you are really the lowest of scum even turning on your own people like a rat. Kill yourself you twat

There is none currently. While I dont think theres gonna be a collapse, germany will def not never be the same anymore. Goes for all of europe.

>turning on your own people
Arabs are not my people.

I don't identify myself based on ethinicity, religion or even nationality.

I'm an independent person with my own ideas and principles. I just happen to be born in a Muslim family, so I follow the Islamic teachings.

so this desu, sociopaths are the only ones who will advance society since they have no emotions stopping them from achieving goals, yes this can often end up in them harming others but tonnes of big business people are sociopaths

Well there sitting around being angry hoping for some self-insight which is obviously not going to be acquired or there the possibility of just talking to the right people about it so things actually move forward.

>
I lived in Germany my whole life, and educate people here that don't listen to Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson have no problems with Muslims. In fact, we welcome them. Stay uncultured.

just think abouit they shouldn't be allowed into first world countries they are only just now going through their stone age except we have forced civilization on them it's literaslly like giving caveman weapon and expecting them not to sperg out at eachother. It's too late now we have meddled enough there's no going back but we should have left alone them for another 300 years so they could have became a bit more civilized before having to interact with less hostile humans

Islam is such a shit religion and the culture surrounding is so fucking garbage. Enjoy your feces covered food by some sand monkey that wipes his app with his finger. Fucking delusional retard

Im sure. I met a lot of guys like you as well.

>I'm not an expert in my own religion. I only take the good teachings in Islam. If there are things that I consider as 'stupid and lack common sense', I'm not gonna follow them.
You are the problem. If people like you didn't exist, nobody could ever vouch for Islam and it would have already been wiped off the face of the earth. But since you practice these mental gymnastics, ignoring 70% of what it means to be a Muslim and still calling yourself one, people end up justifying actual women-stoning, pedoscum Muslims. Just because of LARPers like you. If you don't follow the Quran, stop being a Muslim. Just say you're spiritual or some shit.
And if despite what you said you would still support Sharia then off yourself.

Keep telling yourself that. You are what you are, genes don't lie, Kiddo

>Im likeee a schitzoo xD
>WELL I AM LE PSYCHOPATH !!!1111!!!
>FUCKING MUSLIMS AMIRITE

/pol/ was a mistake.

Relax friend, I know absolutely nothing about crypto, but one thing I do know about is history. Western Europe is heading for the shitter from a modern cultural perspective, that is true. What is often missed is that the sharia guys hate the modern progressive left even more than we do. Us conservative white men still have, if not have an even bigger role in the world to come.

You're a pretty edgy fag shitting up a reasonable thread for one.

>nothing bad could possibly happen to the economy when replacing the work force with subhumans
seems legit

>implying they will want to work
no, I assure you they're 100% content with leeching benefits till they die. force them to work and they will do everything in their power to make your life and your workplace as miserable as possible. AND don't forget, if you voice displeasure with them you're immediately labeled racist and fired while they get a raise for being so brave

>If you don't follow the Quran, stop being a Muslim
Being a Muslim is more than 'following the Qur'an'.

In Islam alone, there are more than 4 Mazhab (teachings) on how to interpret the verses in Qur'an, how to practice the prayers etc.

There are many sects and divisions in Islam. So you can't simply tell Muslims to stop being Muslim if he doesn't follow the Qur'an. There are various teachings on how to 'follow the Qur'an'.

>people end up justifying actual women-stoning, pedoscum Muslims
That's actually not my problem. I can write thousand articles to explain that those barbaric acts are not Islamic teachings, but those hardline Muslims won't listen to me and you sceptic Westerners won't believe me anyway. So why should I bother?

It's enough for me to be a Muslim and a good citizen. That sets an example to my German friends here.

>you would still support Sharia then off yourself
Heh funny, because I happen to be active in the politics in my country. I served a Congressman. And I'm actively struggling to fight those who want to implement Sharia in my country.

Genes? Genes have nothing to do with religion, user. Are you medically stupid?

>having a massive portion of the population unemployed and on welfare will not harm the economy
Bernie, is that you?

>Being a Muslim is more than 'following the Qur'an'.
Following the Quran alone is already a problem so you don't need to add anything else and worsen your position. Face reality: a good chunk of people currently "misinterprets" your book. It's obviously a faulty product and it should be eliminated. You don't see people in 2017 misinterpreting the Dao De Jing en masse and throwing people off buildings while everyone else watches as these guys do their "misinterpretations" without repercussions.
>That's actually not my problem.
Of course, why would you, a politician, take responsibility for your thought and actions and how you influence others through them. Upstanding citizen right there.