$9

XRB at $9
You in?

bought in at $8.50

no it is due for a insane correction when it gets off these shit tier exchanges that have been manipulating the price. It will dump on anything with real volume. I did however load up on XBY and ZEN

holy shit

so many millionaires this thing could have made

a couple months back user said he was holding 300k XRB. if he played it right he now has 2.7m $ worth of it

>XBY
LOL

This shit is a scam. The 70k tps test was bullshit, and the 'proof of stake' validation system is going to get the shit abused out of it with no recourse for the unlucky ones that get their coins stolen by whales.

Avoid this shit.

so many threads about it on Veeky Forums with pure shilling from pajeets atm
no arguments or input, just FOMO

Weak FUD. XRB doesn't have many problems, and POS certainly isn't one of them. Spam is and lack of full nodes are the only two real problems I'm aware of.

>most useful coin in existence is due for a correction
>these random shitcoins without feelees, instant transactions are the future!

Stay poor noblocker pajeet cuck

Why is XRB so beautiful?

POS is literally trusting people with more money then you to not fuck you over.

It's dPOS, which is fairer and more efficient. ETH is implementing POS as well so attacking POS is a pretty dumb move. It's objectively superior to POW.

so many raiblock shills on biz today

piss off already, nobody wants your knockoff IOTA token

>It's objectively superior to POW
POW is shit too, but only because it wastes a shit ton of resources and takes forever. Know what metric POW is better at then POS? Being secure. POS is just trusting people and hoping for the best. It will not work as global payment system.

still early to buy in. but if you no capital, then it's not our fault

I've got 500k XRB now. Feeling like I've made it, looking to sell half without cashing the price.

I bought this shitcoin at $0.10 and sold at $0.09.
AMA

I don't want your heavy bags, shill

crash it, i'm not done accumulating

POW is by no metric more secure. POW and POS are just ways to prevent sybil attacks. POS is the superior one. If you want to have a look at a consensus protocol that blows others out of the water, look at XLM (uses SCP)

Damn, user. When did you buy? How were you sure it was gonna be a moon mission like this? I put a small amount in at 0.24$ but holy shit you went all in. Congrats btw.

This is the most reddit coin I ever seen

Are you going to use .45 ACP or 9mm to kill yourself?

I fucking hate Bitgrail, when will this see a real exchange.

Bought in on the 10th of December. Currently +995%. Shame I only dropped 0.1BTC.

copped 100 raiblocks at $3 and just sold. I'm shorting everything now I believe the market will crash after jan 1st

Why do you think so?

new years Y2K bug

not him but guessing people pull after jan 1 for tax purposes. the overall market has dipped for ~2 weeks early jan the past 3 years

The wallet doesn’t even work...I even downloaded the whole Blockchain and it’s stuck at whatever block I was on for two day! This coin has really good potential but god damn this coin is complete overvalued!

Download the blockchain directly (it'll sync in less than 10 mins then) or just use the web wallet until they make a non-dev desktop wallet.

Nice FUD, I'm going to buy more now

I bought a while ago at 2$
Wish I wasn't so dumb before that, now that I actually read and learn bout coins I'm seeing the value of this coin.

can I buy it with litecoin on bitrail?

please crash it or share 100. I could only afford 8 coins.

Late November, I got in because I was checking IOTA out after all the shilling of it, was completely unimpressed with the wallet and transactions (I always use a coin before buying a substantial amount). Heard about this and figured it was just as much of a mess but found out it wasn't. At that point I broke my own rule and went 100% in with slightly over 10BTC.

Post wallet address, I don't believe you

dick size?

Not home right now (which is why my IP has changed) so can't prove it right now.

Man, gotta say it was kind of a stupidly bold move back then when XRB was pajeet territory but you took your chances and nailed it. Congrats again

5 inch dicklet

ive read that this coin used DPOS but what for?
isnt the max supply of raiblocks already given out?

please crash the price so we can buy in and increase the market cap, and send this shit to the moon my guyy.

>500k
Try to crash it plz k thx

alright, i'll admit it. i've got weak hands.
but this shit just went 4x on me in less than a week. I'M ONLY A MAN

Damn, bruh. You're a millionaire even after only selling half? Good shit boyo.

Wanted to buy in at $0.6.
My bank stopped the transfer.
It went up to $4.5.
At least I'll make enough profits so I can afford the rope and stool

will most definitely crash if it ever gets added to a real exchange

It will moon. People don't want to go to the current exchanges to buy because they are small and sketchy.

>This time it's different
I'll admit XRB is a good coin and I am a tad salty that I did not bought in earlier however it IS due for a heavy correction. Those small exchanges provide little liquidity after all.

please answer

it has 24million volume though so there are many people buying

buy muh bags

Dump it

YEAH LETS ALL BUY HIGH SELL LOW
that will teach the jews

Go and look for yourself mr. Leach

You can get RaiBlocks on bitgrail with Litecoin

here your answer is pajeet my friend

Pls crash it user.
I want to buy in cheap

>xby
audible kek.

Crash it dude, we need it to crash or the dump once it gets to a big exchange will be astronomous.

It's low volume so you'd probably pay higher

If you're serious, I'd wait for a bigger exchange so you can spread the love.

Or yeah, just dump now and let us get in cheaper. This thing hasn't even gotten close to it's ceiling. If IOTA can be a top 10 coin, then I fully expect to see XRB in the top 10 soon.

The faucet whales are/were all on bitgrail. Anyone that wanted to dump before now has had plenty of time and opportunity.

When it hits a big exchange, it will only be low number holders and buyers.

>bought 850
>raigames.io
>gambled away 500
>fail at daytrading lose additional 150

Im gonna kms

You're a big idiot.

Why are you gambling this shit? That's the worst possible thing you can do.

>buying coins after they pump

stay Veeky Forums

thanks just bought 50. Am I going to make it?

lmao

aint touching that with a stick

the correction will be glorious though

I bought at $4.50 and I am over the moon, but I have a question.

People who bought at sub $0.50, how on earth ddi you catch wind of it? Did you just get lucky? Did someone shill it to you? Did you just do thorough research?

Teach me your ways.

People started talking about upon realizing that IOTA is a shitcoin

Yeah, I think it still has a lot of room to go which is why I'm keeping half. Being able to sell the other half and live off passive income is just too tempting though.

it was shilled on Veeky Forums at 30 cents and there was 2 replies calling it a scam.
i was interested but the price was stagnant and my other coins were at relative lows, i didn't want to sell.

Tell me about it , guess im a degenerate.
Now i sold at 0.00055 hoping it will drop so i can buy a bit but offcourse it will just rise and rise.
No patience for this game.

Dude you literally hold 1% of all the coins.

If I'm reading it correctly, do you have $10 million? Why don't you cash some of it out?

i wish. i just know how to inspect element

saw that coming