[ICON]: Get in now or regret

This project has probably the most promise of any of the low cost coins. If you are not in, youre literal autist. Sell our other shillcoins like LINK and TRON and get in on this while its crashed right now. You will eat your own ass a few days from now when market stabalizes and ICX explodes again. Stop fudding and do some fucking reading: reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7lrou2/iconicx_is_not_the_korean_ethereum_it_is_the/

spec-rationality.com/icon/

icon.foundation/en/

Stop being shillfags and buy in now and HODL or you will be poorfag forever. This platform i going to be fucking HUGE and right now its literally on only 2 exchanges. Other than Veeky Forumsfags and le-reddit pajeets, no one knows about this and its largely under the radar. Whales are manipulating market at the moment so get in while you fucking can, dont say I didnt fucking warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

kryptocal.com/home/event/3064/ICON ($ICX) MAINNET LAUNCH
korbit.co.kr/?locale=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this coin dont need shills. someone who is not seeing this opportunity should get out of crypto

Its nothing to do with icx just btc rally which drops alts

Not buying your bags

im confused why no one is buying this low. Since BTC vaue jumped this coin dropped but not super significantly. Still a great time to get in. Amazing team, amazing backing, amazing partnerships, and phenomenal projected timeline. End of 2018 this coin is going to be massive. Im glad I got in back at $3 a coin. And I am still pumping while weak hands sell low.

brah, im hodling this shit. I can afford to as well since I didnt spend my dads food stamps on it. I dont need to profit off this project; but I am going to anyway. Do what you wish.

guys its corea time buy now or regret

by the way during corea time btc does not control the value of this coin they will eat all the cheap coins

While I appreciate the sentiment of this thread, please for the love of god STOP POSTING ICON THREADS
if people are dumb enough to not be in this already they should give up on crypto and go get a stock broker.

fuck all shill/FUD threads

Korean ETH baby! Almost doubled my coins today as people have been panic selling / riding BTC. Cant wait for $30.

I think everyone has their all their money tied up in other coins from buying the dip last week, I'd be picking up more if I could

stop making icon threads holy shit. your gonna ruin the fucking coin

speculated to be bigger than ETH. Could you immagine being able to buy ETH when it was $6 a coin?

higher circulating supply will not be bigger than eth in USD value but definitely in MCAP

how am i going to ruin the coin?

Bigger than ETH? Im gonna hodl this for years

constantly shilling it. gives it a bad image bro

No shill required, don't miss this dip though. To the moon lads

kryptocal.com/home/event/3064/ICON ($ICX) MAINNET LAUNCH

Someone please translate those korean comments

$20 coin minimum, so buy up to 19, seriously. The sky is the limit on this one, not 1k+ coin but maybe $50 someday. Fomo at $7 yesterday is no problem, relax and hodl.

brah, shilling is if im hyping it up for no fucking reason. You know how many people were called retards and t rolls like 6 years ago on /b/ telling people to get into bitcoin? Its like this, get in now, it dips a little, you HODL if you believe in it or if you say fuck it ok worse case you lose like $100 or some shit and get out. But if it hits big you can make thousands for nothing.

i own a shit ton of icx bro

then why not help other poorfags join the money train? thats what Veeky Forums is for

one because im still trying to accumulate more lol

Price predictions for end of january?

And what do you think about the 18% circ token release with the main net launch? That should surpress the price like shit..

What are your predictions for Icon's price in 1 year's time cunts?

Cmon, Goldstein. If you have a shit ton of ICX you will probably get hundreds of thousands.

stop being a nigger, the rest of us here wont throw the price off that much. Plus, you have plenty of opportunities with these dips to buy in anyway.

^^^

Sitting on 16k icx rn ill keep throwing money at it the lower it goes, doesnt need shilling from Veeky Forums when every youtuber/cryptogeeks gonna hard shill it since its top15 on cmc in a couple weeks

After 3 days my stocks finally sold, need about 3 more days to transfer it to my bank so I can buy more ICX... So in the meantime,

SHIT COIN, SCAM, PAJEET, FUDFUDFUD

THIS. People dont realize all the dweebs that got christmas presents as money are going to fucking PUMP this thing in 5-10 days when their money comes in on Coonbase.

Woah.. holy shit

This. I'm getting more money tomorrow and then I still need to transfer it to ETH and get it on the exchange not sure how long that's going to take.

Is this from a legit source?

Btw can you guys withdraw ICX from binance?
Because I bought some on hitbtc and it's an ICO and I can't withdraw it yet.

huge if big

Uh oh I can see some movement

Pumping again and noiconers still on suicidewatch, enjoy not making it

it's an erc20 token right now that will be converted to the real one by the exchanges, so they don't let you remove it as you would be unable to convert it yourself

ICON GANG

yes you can withdraw from binance

Back to $6
I'll be happy if it just stick at $6.20 for the night after that huge ass dip

For the same reason Alts crashed.
Btc is moving and everyone wants to be in, if btc tanks alts tank, if it goes up alts tank and u can buy more Alt coins with btc after.
A bit late to get out, just wait in your alts at this point.

yeah they pull money out of ALTs to BTC because btc value increases but once it starts to tank, they convert BTC back into alts to retain that value because they can get more alts than they started with. Thus increasing their original volume by not spending a cent more than before. Fully knowing that the alt coin will be worth more int he future so its a good investment on their part, not blaming.

I have some withdrawn to ledger and some still on binance. When mainnet launches, will my ledger tokens be converted too? or just my tokens on binance

it hasn't come close to doubling in the past 24 hours you fucking shill faggot

Sold all my LTC for ICX just now, hope I won't regret it.

he's saying he's doubled the amount of coins that he's in possession of since people have been selling...

Where can I read more about that coin?

I'll gen in when it is $1, user. Otherwise, i'm fine to stay poor with my $BTC 60

Do you have a slow internet in India or why can't you google ICX?

if it ever gets to $1, ill be buying in right there with you. But i dont think its plausible it will ever hit that.

>sold 1/3th of my stack
>instantly regretted it an bought back with a small loss
fuck emotions, i'm glad it started going up though

Does anyone actually know what the fuck this coin does? I've invested $10,000+ in it but I never actually bothered to google it first

It connects several block chains targeting different industries

Only have like 11k, but I know this will blow up EOY/January. You are a fool if you dont get in now in this dip.

read this shit i linked in the thread you cuck.

Please dip again I need more time to accumilate.

Did you ever figure this out? I'm curious

it's the samsung of korea or something like that

seems like if you leave it on the exchange, then it will convert automatically. if you leave it in MEW then you have to do it yourself. Instructions are not up yet apparently.

No man...

You are looking at the next 50bill market cap coin.
Do you know what the founder of ICON said?
Don't call us the Ethereum of Korea, we rather be the Samsung of Blockchains.

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

nice pasta, faggot

pumping now

Now I'm wondering if I should just eat the fee and transfer them back onto the exchange to make it easier for myself...

Apparently this is the "ETH" of Korea. Won't the Koreans just use ETH because it's a global currency?

What hinders koreans to buy it now? I don't get the whole "if koreans can trade it" bullshit.

Its more the IBM/Hyper Ledger of Korea as said in the reddit link OP posted. It will also be on their own blockchain, Koreans will pump the fuck out of this early Jan, get in now...

Please don't bother the hype train with valid arguments.

there are koreans buying it now, but they have to use BTC and other currencies to trade into BTC so they can trade btc to ICX. Once on korean exchange they can get ICX for KRW directly which reduces fees and makes it much easier for them to acquire it. Also for korean normies, they dont rly know or care to try going through other gook exchanges, they just wait until live on their exchanges.

Thanks for the reply not sure what I'll do. Sucks I don't have instructions up yet for mew

ICX will be connected to companies, institutions, universities, banks inside Korea, why would they user ether over ICX?

Most of them wan't to use krw pairs on korean exchanges. Just look bithumb and coinone volume.

BTC costs $4000-5000 more in Korea, they'd be paying a premium price for ICX. A lot of them aren't willing to do that.

Source?

korbit.co.kr/?locale=en

Holy shit

>112 ICX here

wish i could get more

This is why Koreans will pump the fuck out of ICOn when it gets released in CoinOne/Bithumb early Jan.

still so undervalued

What? Country is banned there

Sold at 8700
Can't wait to buy back in at 7600

Why are bitcoins so expensive in Korbit, couldn't Koreans just use Binance? Is it because of the on-going regulations or what? I had no clue, I thought of another reasons.

are these partnerships confirmed? or just speculation

there are taxes on moving money out of the country.

Sorry for a total pajeet question but

Is it possible to buy this coin on binance with fiat money?

If it's gonna moon now to a new ATH, I am officially your god.

I have 49 WTC and 23 ICX - Should I swap my WTC for more ICX?

>up is red down is blue
the fuck

I'm predicting a moon mission in 6 hours.

it wont matter. your 200$ doesnt matter.

Confirmed.

Confirmed

thanks

To do that why do they need a coin which is bought by nerds like me and you? Companies and institutions could just use a private blockchain to do that. Sounds like vaporware and I don't see any confirmed (by both parties) cooperations yet.

You should get more money to invest lol

Only got 5k OP

asia likes red