XRP

We on a mission boys, strap the fuck in

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ekHHZs3
medium.com/@homakov/stop-calling-bitcoin-decentralized-cb703d69dc27
ripple.com/xrp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did any news come out or is this just because?

Just because. It will dip right after.

XRP holder reporting in

I am ready, I assume 9am Tokyo time is when liftoff?

Ripple is gonna triple

Can someone explain this to a brainlet?

Ripple is going to be integrating with the 3 major credit card providers of Japan.

That triangle is supposed to be something good about finance math.
That's all I know.

Coinbase when?

Astrology voodoo for knowing what the coin will do.

Lol get doubletopped faggotz

XRP MOONING!

Just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

Jesus cut it out with this shit

tiny setback, mooning now, cya

go fucking die in a hole

>xrp outperformed dinosaurcoin this year and still gaining
I truly, genuinely hope that you stay poor for the rest of your life.

If this is true... hory shet!

XRP. Moon. LoL

You guys are being too serious about this.
>just a matter of days/hours

I mean I already jumped into your hype. Bought XRP with the few money I have and managed to get 15 XRP.
Hope you guys are right with this.

>15 XRP
Not reaching the moon but well done anyway brother.

LOL. You're better off finding cans and selling them. Probably would make more than obtaining that 15 xrp

It's a triangle formation, meaning that the price volatility is steadily decreasing. The next event is for the price to break out of that triangle... but what is unknown, is which way the break will go.

With Ripple, it is more likely to go up. The move is imminent. It may be happening now, in fact. 0.98 to 1.08 in a under two hours.

If the new support is established, then Ripple is likely to never again go under $1.

Should I even sell this dudes? Or hold after the moon, I'm worried about the potential downtrend after

That's all I have. And now I have no money left until saturday.

Get a job, hippie.

Why are you hobo mode user-kun?

I have a job

I just don't make much money. I go to college and also have a mid time job so yeah.

Look at it this way:

Ripple started the year at .006 cents. At it's current price of $1.18 that's a 197 fold increase.

If Ripple achieves even 10% of that action in 2018, you're going to see ~$20 XRP.

Now tell me if you want to sell or hold?

>inb4 "muh market cap"

I dont want to spoil the surprise, but anybody who is reading this. Accumulate as much XRP by Wednesday, tomorrow.

Beautiful post number. I shall do as you say.

screen cap this?

Double doubles and trips can't lie.

Yeah but why.

Fuck you man just tell me. Give me a hint. I'm a poor fag and my grandma who I took care of when she was dying of cancer gave me a thousand bucks. I don't wanna put it in a bank. I wanna help. Help me faggot.

10 seconds away from buying 3K worth of the rip tide and riding the wave for 5 years and selling when it's worth $100

literally going to make a financial decision bc of those numbas what is my life

Yeah this seals the deal.

what does this coin do?
someone told me they're investing in "technology" not currency, with xrp

Don't do it yet. Buy in 6 hours, when it's close to $1 again, then hold it.

Don't fuck me on this, Thoth...

Same here, God wills it

Ripple is the technology.
XRP is the token to be used on the Ripple network.
Banks are starting to adopt Ripple infrastructure, and the token will, supposedly, begin to be adopted sometime in 2018.

The use of an XRP token allows banks to save even more in transaction costs on the Ripple network.

>what does this coin do?

Obvious crypto noob.

Short and sweet of it: It drastically reduces time and cost on international remittances. From 4-5 days to 4 seconds for literal pennies.

The volume isn't there, it's a bull trap. Sorry

Isn't speculating on XRP pointless at this point as the company is holding onto the (finite) supply and hoping to control the price?

no, it's all locked up in Escrow until 2022.

So why would banks use a coin with fluctuating value to do business?

Banks only use it to do transactions

1. It's much, much cheaper than doing the transaction with the equivalent system that they have already

2. It's much cheaper than using the Ripple Network with existing currencies

3. The transaction completes in four seconds. They have to worry about four fucking seconds of volatility compared to 4-5 days.

ps. everything has a fluctuating value

Except they release 1B XRP every month and renew the contract for every XRP not spent during that month.

Because the transfer speed of XRP is so fast, they are only exposed to price volatility risk for 3 seconds.

They can then cash out the XRP for fiat immediately.

it won't matter what the price is, theyll be sending the same fiat amount. it will just convert to xrp to be sent across the blockchain, and converted back to fiat on the other side.
Say the price of xrp is $1,000 and a bank wants to transfer $100,000, the fiat will convert to 100xrp and be sent. Alternatively, if the price of xrp was $1, it would convert to 100k xrp and be sent. The price of xrp would be arbitrary as the banks will be transacting in fiat, the xrp coin will just be used as a means of exchange

FUCKING GAY

That'd be great.

Fuck off.

Bs

How is that bullshit?

if it goes to 20 usd, it's going to be bigger than top 20 coins combined. not happening

Don’t listen to him It’s Wednesday here and the price is still $1.09.

$1.095 - highest that it has been in over a week.

pretty low volume however. looks like a pump to me

look at the oscilation when it jumped between 1.24 and 0.65 for example. that was still pump + dump and it had a LOT more volume than right now. imo there's no way this high sustains itself

This will likely be the first coin to overtake BTC in market cap.

It only has to 6X to do this.

It's much more practical than BTC- tx times and tx cost. Actual legitimate businesses are going to start using it. Has good team and marketing. It weathered the Normocolypse better than any coin with possible exception. It's not actually centralized like a lot of FUDers say - can not be shit down by Ripple (most idiots on here think Ripple and XRP are synonymous by the way so do some fucking research).

All it's going to take is a couple of good news items, being listed on coinbase where the normies will eat it up and you've got the BTC dethroner right here. Once again - this only requires a six time - which is nothing compared to what this coin did 2017 based on little more than rumours.

Screensnap this and post when XRPs market cap overtakes dinosaur coin.

It's slowly rising as we speak.

it's going to happen but unless there's some insider trading going on right now, there's no volume to justify this spike

ethereum might overtake bitcoin first though

No one cares what time it is in Bangladesh

slowly? it went from 1.05 to 1.12 in like 10 minutes. it's taking off really fast. but the volume is very low, so it looks like an organized pump to me

anddd it broke 7200 resistance see ya bois at 9000

this guy gets it

Oh my God.
Finally I'll stop being piss poor, in like three years.

6x.. meh.. why would I get into a coin that only goes 6x... pff..

It is a good coin though. If I had atleast 25k I would pour it into ripple.

are there japs around to confirm this?

Yeah fair enough - depends what you're trying to do. For an oldfag who has 100k fiat lying around to play with, it's a fairly low-risk much-higher-than-traditional-investments-reward.

Translated the page - checks out.

that might be a little longer than 6 hours

>It's not actually centralized like a lot of FUDers say

it's more decentralized than bitcoin

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
the chinese gov. can easily pull a 51% attack and destroy faith in PoW forever

see this article:
Stop. Calling. Bitcoin. Decentralized. – Egor Homakov
medium.com/@homakov/stop-calling-bitcoin-decentralized-cb703d69dc27

good to see things are going like expected..

t: made a xrp thread at .000062 btc predicting this rise

>being listed on coinbase

you faggots have been eating that up years now

That feeling when you sold at 1.08

>selling xrp
jesus christ man

Wanted to be smart and buy high to sell low

yeah i sold it at 1.07. still think it will go down though. we'll see. doesn't have a lot of volume and this has already happened before.

this thing has been oscillating between 0.8 and 1.05 for days. easy money to make buying low and selling high

And were going down right now. Now im glad i sold at 1.08 i knew it was too much to keep going much longer

>It's much more practical than BTC- tx times and tx cost.

true

"XRP consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.*"

ripple.com/xrp/

>tx cost

"The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed. Since no new XRP can ever be created, this makes XRP more scarce and benefits all holders of XRP by making XRP more valuable."

"The current minimum transaction cost required by the network for a standard transaction is 0.00001 XRP (10 drops). It sometimes increases due to higher than usual load."

I sold literally around 1% of my XRP for some more XLM and NEO, and I felt remorse..

The hodl is strong with xrp wojaks

I picked this over REQ , i didnt think ripple would go up 30 billion in three weeks. Fuck lads is it to late to convert?

theres some idiot trying to keep the price down on binance

I meant i picked req over ripple

You went with a meme over a blue chip. No, its not too late to buy in. Whatever price it hits will double in Q1 2018

>"The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed. Since no new XRP can ever be created, this makes XRP more scarce and benefits all holders of XRP by making XRP more valuable."
Doesn't this mean the volume of XRP is constantly decreasing? I need a rundown

Coins are being burned constantly, so supply is perpetually decreasing.

big fucking news for ripple

Ripple announced partnerships with major Japanese credit card companies (JCB, Credit Saison, Sumitomo Mitsui)

>it's going to be bigger than top 20 coins combined

You're assuming the rest of the market wouldn't grow right along with it, jackass. 1 year ago the entire crypto market cap was what... $16 billion?

Ripple is now worth ~$50 billion, exceeding that 3 times over. By your logic that should be impossible.

Even in a hundred years at full load with every bank in the world using it less than 2% of XRP would be burned in TX costs

BTC: 3 hours to clear
>XRP: 2 seconds

BTC: $40 to clear
>XRP: .001

God I hope XRP overtakes BTC

yup, on contrast, proof of work (used in most of cryptos) requires inflation or outrageous fees to incentivize the miners. Ripple doesn't inflate, the supply is fixed.