LTC partnerships?

Any info and news on partnerships coming up?

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoinblockhalf.com/
discord.gg/ekHHZs3
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faceberg confimed.

Q1 2018, Charlie Said. That's like eternity in Crypto world

Amazon confirmed.

nice, just bought 100k

Charlie announced a partnership with FIAT when he cashed out completely last week

Yeah, fiat surge after Charlie's announcement

heheh

Yes, Charlie Lee is partnering with your hands holding his bags.

sell all your LTC, user. Join the revolution, Dodge Coin

Muh partnerships

Charlie just announced a partnership with you’re mom

>you're mom

Next time you tell a joke make sure you know how to write it properly.
I bet you're hodling bazinga coins, faggot

mother fukcing piece of shit, go up back to 300 you fucking fuck. i'm dumping this shit as soon as it goes 1 cent above 300

Where is the Holiday Season's boost that everyone have been talking about lately?

the fact that things dont go as planned on Veeky Forums makes me feel good about this coin

>muh 1500 eoy
>muh facebook
>muh conflict of interest

First Q 2018

This is hold not daily PnD trash

I have 4k of this coin. Definitely not happy with the stagnation.

Charlie Lee says he’s unaware of any partnerships. Is he lying?

top keks

I bought in right before the dip. Should I keep holding or transfer to something else like ripple or iota

More or less in the same boat.
The thing is, we're all getting super itchy in this market. Patience is a virtue in this kind of markets.

Bitcoin fees are way too high. Litecoin has its place, the crypto market is only starting. Basically, hodl

I'm just nervous because there are so many altcoins I have no idea what to expect

funny to see people saying the same thing about LTC since May just at different prices every time. lolz, noobs.

Stock broker in the morning, crypto trader at night here. Unlike crypto, I feel comfy with stocks because we have an idea of "fair value" for each equity.

I'm holding until 2000

>2000
Can I buy pets.com stock from you?

I'm never selling all my crypto but since im not rich already (well in crypto terms i am already), $1000-2500 per LTC is when I also seriously consider selling 25-50 percent of my crypto holdings.

I'm thinking $2000/ltc by year 2020 is a pretty conservative estimate.

>2020
You are insulting whale-bro's prophecy

What are you holding, user?

What's the prophecy?

Bought in at 311 expecting small pump from the partnership rumors. How did I do Veeky Forums?

Please leave normie

LTC actually splits in 2019, so it'll reach $2k a lot sooner.
litecoinblockhalf.com/

>splits
That's not a split, user. A split means total number of coins increased by an agreed multiplier.

>Not buying at $30 months ago
>Not even at $124
Do you buy everything at ATH?

YES PLEASE HELP ME user I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE THIS IS MY 3RD TIME BUYING COIN AT ATH

>I can't take this anymore
You can use some of your coin to buy MDMA on Darkweb. It helps to ease the pain, user

Best advice given on biz all year

>muh drugs lmao

Hi guys, just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

No thanks FBI

More like some of these kids are going to need a feel good after losing all their money.
These coins are good for speculation and buying shit like drugs. Fuck off

back to facebook you go

It's not FBI, it's a pajeet running a circle scam trying to get you to buy his bags.

I don't think you can get LTC in India yet

Charlie Lee responds to everything like a little bitch. I think he’s an amazing dev but my god he’s whines like a little bitch on social media. If you don’t want to respond to something or someone you don’t have to. Simply ignore it and keep making litecoin great. And he seems afraid of the most recent ltc jump from 100 to 400.

He is not a leader. He's terrified of accountability. Brilliant guy, but socially retarded and incompetent. Combine Lee's smarts with Roger Ver's reptilian charm and you have an unstoppable force.

LTC need Mike Novogratz kinda guy as a spokesperson. Vitalik doesn't talk that much. He just focus on ETH dev. Charlie should be more like Vitalik, but not Mike Novogratz

>Roger Ver
>charm

Only the most gigantic beta faggots on the planet would find that sleazy shitstain anything but cringey and repulsive.

I personally like his open approach and seeming honestly very much.

I only find him cringey and repulsive because I know his background and that everything he says is lies. If I knew nothing about him beforehand, he actually appears quite competent on news interviews. The same can't be said for Lee.

It doesn’t matter. Comparisons are irrelevant. But, even granting that, one is a proven liar leaching off another brand, and the other is simply an autist. I’d still trust the latter any day.

It will moon if it passes $290 tonight

This.

I am breedy happy with LTC being this stable right now. There are fixed dips every fucking day. I dont even need a bot to make money out of this. untill further announcements, i will be hodling.

>muh 10$ dip
Everyday.

Today we had a 20$ dip.

The amount of dumb money in this coin is impressive lmao. I would rather be in fiat forever than buy this coin right now

that's what we do, sit stable for weeks and then shoot up like a cannon when you least expect it, impatient people miss out. happily holding stablecoin through 2018.

Did he sell because he knows/thinks bitcoin cash is better than lite?

And that is hilarious

>I am breedy happy with LTC being this stable right now.
Probably gonna miss the biggest bull run in our lifetime

Lol its true.Charlie is more of a behind the scenes type of character than a frontman.

Bit of news, long term hold tbqhwy fampai. If you're looking for gains in the short term follow these dudes, they haven't been wrong all week- just look at their past signals

discord.gg/2cFWBHc