What are the coins you automatically ignore?

What are the coins you automatically ignore?

For me it's LINK, BZG, DOGE, LTC, IOTA, and ICX

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/first-btc-ltc-lightning-network-swap-completed-huge-potential
discord.gg/Yb7gfXx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything that's not in the top 25 market cap.

>hating 200% returns

>DOGE
Are you fucking mad? Look at the historic month chart
Do you not know about the huge community?
Do you not know about next Chinese new year?

Calm the fuck down--it's called doge coin

every single erc20 token.

Enjoy not making it

I should get out of ltc?

IOTA,LINK and ARK

no...

it will be one of the strongest coins through 2018

its in the lightning network family along with VTC, GRS, DCR...

as LN news comes out in the future it will see gains

reminder
cointelegraph.com/news/first-btc-ltc-lightning-network-swap-completed-huge-potential

Interesting. Awesome thanks user

Whats wrong with icx

mcchickencoin

Hahaha ye Link so trash
only stupid biztards pick that

You guys are going to regret not holding IOTA

LTC, ripple, digibyte

Why don't you like ICX. Just curious?

Salt link req shitzinga

Ignoring ICX?

bad idea goy

I definitely ignore LINK/Ark for sure

>BZG
It's not even a thing, the guy behind it is going to exitscam when he scam enough newfags.

BZG, PRL, FUN, XRB, CND, REQ, ICX

Anything that's not unique, so 99%. Only trade obvious setups in those

I genuinely believe the chinese year of the dog will play a roll in the rise of Doge

bitcoin
iota

Too uncertain. I bought early and sold at 7. I have no intent to pursue the exchange news snake oil when there are better coins to spend my time on. Also, I forgot to add XVG to my list

ICX, PRL and other heavily shilled coins

IOTA, LINK, GNT

>ARK

stay poor faggot

Yeah, I ignore those two. Because I'm done accumulation and there is no way I'm selling either one for less than 100€

Why would you ignore REQ?

Everything else that is not icx

Lol u have to be a joke if u ignore btc. The entire market revolves around what happens with btc.

Verify CRED. Under 5 mil and only on EtherDelta, easily one of the most obvious moonpicks of late 2017, hasn't already been pumped the fuck out of like most of the coins you see shilled on here. Going to be listed on exchanges as early as next week, has applied for over 15+ recently and the team is keeping us updated while the exchanges process the requests. Get in asap.

not for long. dinosaurcoin's days are numbered

I only pay attention because when it rises alts go on sale. That’s it.

2018 is the year of the PUMP AND DUMP... join a community ASAP to take advantage. The largest community is: discord.gg/Yb7gfXx

Lol lots of normalfags are just now getting into it, and they don't ""venture"" to any other coins. I expect it to do even better in 2018

The transaction fees and transfer times are outrageous. Bitcoin is fucked until LN comes out. Even then, I doubt Bitcoin will more than 3-4x over the next year.

People don't use BTC for transferring anything; it's just a money making machine / value storage. The BTC whales will make sure to keep the Bitcoin wave going for a lot longer

Doesn't matter, normies aren't moving it from coinbase anywhere.

IOTA, ARK, LSK, MONA, SALT

Interesting theory.
I hate DOGE with a passion. But decided my New year's resolution is to start buying it. Just in case it does take off.
And hey, if it doesn't plenty of other cryptos I can buy with it without being hit by those BTC trading fees.

He's fudding his own portfolio.

>And hey, if it doesn't plenty of other cryptos I can buy with it without being hit by those BTC trading fees.
You can just buy ETH for this...

ETH has already reached its normal price. Too many normies have it
Doge is extremely Undervalued

My dad says he wants to sell his house and bet it on Iota. What do?

retard move lol. tell him to find a great coin like icx and invest in it during the ico. or at least by a coin that is low like NOTE or some shit.

Wow nice job missing out on DOGE, LTC, IOTA and ICX. I bet your big brain is giving you mental orgasms left and right for being so astute as to not make any gains on those shitcoins. You show 'em OP!

yeah me dont like LINK at all

pretti shitty coin if ask me

so for me its link

Nothing just mad he didnt get in before the first push

ETH is nowhere near its normal price lol; it'll become the king

Bazinga

Well, tbf just like you no one here likes that coin. In fact, we all hate it. And for a very valid reason.

I didn't miss out on them; I sold them...