TODAY

Its happening today.
Strap in boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VGqxVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m a bag holder. 55k. What should happen tonight?! It’s always the same with you guys... find a hobby and leave us alone with the gains in 1 year. Stop shilling shit like a retard without any proper information.

>What should happen tonight?!
Tonight? Oh.. nothing. Go to bed, and take a good nap. For tomorrow!

it's happening today, bro!

yeah, I think we got a little time zone problem here...

Berlin reporting in!

the only thing happening today: stinky linkies get joost'd again.... like every single day

mimimimimimimi.
Suck a dick, faggot. Shilling, fudding and meming is what we come here for. If you don't like it go back to your gender studies degree

shouldn't you sau preissen be buying IOTA? VERRÄTERSCHWEIN!
LIES!

Poloniex listing before EOY. Cap this.

Do poloniex let people margin trade shitcoins? (dont get triggered, I call all alts shitcoins. With that said, Im alL IN, K?)

Buy the dip. The moon is coming guaranteed, but when?

Nah just a handful like doge, XRP, str, etc.

29/12

;^)

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit.
Buy BABA. If you don’t know what it is please kill yourself. Your mom and me will pee on your gave... stupid shit

Ooh, so it might? Eventually

Shhh you are not supposed to tell them yet about the Andromeda mission

Fat Sergey's taking you linkies on a wild ride. See you back at 17 cents by the end of this year.

On a nasty mission here... bitte vergelt's gott!

Today’s the day!

Good news! Chainlink will have a github commit, the first in months!
Bad news! It’ll just be a code of conduct approved by three trannies none of who are white, (male) or hetero

>bitte vergelt's gott!
there are no rules in war, or crypto. Some famous dude once said.

Berlin chainlink bro reporting in

>code of conduct
>approved by three trannies

Right! Kill them all!
I werd den sieg in minga feiern.

Nice bro! Big B.

Incoming BTC pump. Bull flag at the end of a cup and handle inside of an ascending triangle y'all gon get fucked when that shit closes between midnight and 3am UTC

I am not so sure honestly. I fucking bought the DIP at 0.42$ today to accumulate more LINK. But in all honesty, the levels of how cancerous LINK is are infinite. I literally feel like this shitcoin gave me cancer in the ~2 months since ICO.

EVERY FUCKING SHITCOIN IS MOONING HARD. Increases of x10 to x20 are pretty normal. Even useless super-pajeetcoins like XVG are increasing to a fucking 3b market cap without any reason. I can't really complain since I made money on XVG but come on. Nobody can justify this. Even DGB holders had a cheerful week. What do coins with solid fundamentals? Nothing. I mean it is not even only LINK underperforming. Also coins like RLC have a hard time increasing somewhat.

I am thankful LINK is only ~40% of my portfolio and I flip shitcoins and BTC/BCC with the rest to make some bucks. Literally all coins that are fucking useless are money makers these days. I hope the time for the real coins will come at some point. Because this absolute state of current cryptocurrencies is actually depressing.

I'm all in and I agree with your statement, the absolute state of crypto is depressing...

>the absolute state of crypto
it's in train of changing. Crypto still has to mature and grow up. But I'm confident it wont take that long anymore. The "big boys" in business are hooked. Sure, you could have put your money somewhere else in the meantime, but you can't time the market, unless you pnd some shitcoin to hell like xvg.

it's just basic psychology, m8...most people, aka "the sheep" don't do research, they just choose the most flashy, hyped stuff, that's easily available. actually researching something is hard, and it takes time. LINK has no flash and hype atm, and for good reason imo, why should this skyrocket when the mainnet isn't even up and running yet? believe me, when they start their marketing campaign, the sky is the limit.

question.... Staff Sergeant here... If LINK is going to be master race blockchain then why dont we just go all in now while its 50 cents still????

because you never go full retard, retard. Many good coins out there.

yeah but i really want to never get another job again.... i want to work on a small estate

What if the project bombs? There goes all your money.

Given that we don't get updates or GitHub commits from Sergey, how can I be so sure that Sergey is on top of it and not facing any problems? I can't go all in because it would be retarded to completely put your faith in a human being. We all fuck up. I don't want to lose all my money because Sergey has been lying and the product failed.

Shit, there is a post from two months ago saying Sergey is in the process of hiring. Two months! And his latest update is yup we are still looking for people to hire. TWO MONTHS.

Now tell me why should I go all in?

You have to diversify, what if Sergey gets hit by a bus?

you need to leave emotion out of trading, bro...if you're desperate to get rich, you're going to make desperate moves. i did that for a while, treating every "promising" coin like it was going to save me, like there wasn't going to be an alternative...

never go all-in
don't buy high, especially during an uptrend
sell a good chunk of your stack when something mooned and "the bulls are getting exhausted"

Because moon mission, user. Because moon mission.

true. He says they've added Go programmers but why can't he even say who they are? I will never understand that. It's troubling because he could have just lied and we'd have no way of knowing. I sold my bags when it went up last around 65c and honestly I'm not buying again.

Veeky Forums has built up how much secret progress sergey has made and how much he got done in the 3 years before the ICO but if you really look at the facts its just two guys competing against teams of dozens of people and the best thing they did was a PoC for SWIFT, which is literally a dime a dozen. Honestly if there was a real team coding I'd be all in but it's obvious just steve and some random guy they found on twitter coding is not enough in the crypto space right now. I feel safer with so many other coins.

True. If you have $10 total in your portfolio, yes then do go all in.

>how can one or two programmers compete against teams of dozens of people if there was a real team coding i'd be all in but it's just one random guy so it'll never happen

PENIS

Next big pump happening in 1 day and 13 hours, confirm with our Discord group: discord.gg/VGqxVY