STOP POSTING PICTURES OF HOT GIRLS AND ASSES ON HERE IM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF HOT GIRLS AND ASSES ON HERE IM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY

BAN ALL ROASTIE POSTERS

get out of here gay, the whole point of crypto is to get rich and fuck roasties

or post pics of hot men for us ladies!!

I'm not a fag, of anything I love women too much. I keep having to fap while trying to make money cause of you fuckers

>tfw will never have sex without paying for it

spotted the soyboy faggot

I agree with this. Roasties are infuriating and disgusting pigs. We don't need their disgusting associations being latched onto crypto.

/lgbt/ has to be one of the most anti-/lgbt/ boards on Veeky Forums, like they actually try to fit in with right wing shit and meme about being "friends with /pol/" kek, but what do you expect of Veeky Forums if not a bunch of self loathing virgins

This. Im not gunna find the next eth fapping my tiny cock.

He's right though. It detracts from technical discussion and the only reason it's shilled that way is to get retards to think "hurr if I buy I get laid". It's marketing that works on our primal brains. Obviously smart people can see right through this and I don't even care about retards who fall for this shit, I just don't want to see it here.

It makes us look pathetic to boot.

Sex is overrated. We all pay for it one way or another.

Everyone pays for it in one way or the other

Ladies I know you’re out there - this is for you...
Guys I’m not trying to suggest you’re gay so don’t panic

This.

You can be a broke piece of shit and get pussy. All you're going to end up as is some slut's ATM

Fuck off pajeet. You will never be rich enough to get a white woman.

The overwhelming support for Trump on Veeky Forums makes it look pathetic. There is no recovering from that.

The hot girls are very distracting. Maybe this is how the banks intend to keep crypto from overtaking fiat.

I wish mods would ban every fucker that posts a pic of a girl even if she's not naked.

no

I have no problems with roasties, but I do have to admit my testosterone is annoying when i'm trying to make money. I fell for the meme, one of them i've known for a while is visiting me from california, I have to hide my crypto or else i'm sure she'll try to get herself pregnant. I MUST RESIST

Seconded
Fuck off nigger

Its called /polgbt/

Fuck you this distracted me just long enough for my coins to fucking TANK.

please post hot dudes then.

Allah protect me, is that a man?

We don't know, they do have a penis however

>t. virgins

Imagine thinking that someone who bangs hookers every month and voted trump is a virgin. Absolutely autistic.

fucking lel

/lgbt/ singlehandedly catapulted Blanchardianism into the mainstream again. It's amazing.

fuck off fucking pajeet the one and only point of crypto is to get rich people like you make this board a piece of shit. I SUGGEST WE REPORT EVERY POST WITH PROVOCATIVE WOMEN IMAGES

GO AHEAD CALL ME A FAGGOT, I LIKE COCK

exactly the type of picture that will severely distract me from what i came to biz for. jesus

>gays are not mentally ill
>your post
faggot I...

Hurrrrr

what the hell

Moar plz