Is the Crypto fun over? The mania is over and all that's left is a bunch of nerds trading shitcoins...

Is the Crypto fun over? The mania is over and all that's left is a bunch of nerds trading shitcoins. The gains have gone to shit. The market is a joke.

Is it the end?

yep. see you guys in /rgt/

This month alone over 5 coins have x10-x17-x33
Lmao stay poor

The end of excessive volatility is actually a good thing.

Nope, it's just the end for bitcoin. Altcoins will become huge when they get a proper USD pairing, either from coinbase or a competitor.

Really, you should be scouring which coins are early enough in marketcap that also have a high probability in getting listed on a usd to coin website.

Here's a hint user: Feng Li.

are you retarded you dumb piece of shit hate people like you...the reason shit it weird is cause fucking bitcoin went up 9guckinggrand in like a week and people are scared that if not at 50k right now the game is over or if it does dip to say 8-10k the game is over like fuck you and don't buy ada this year damn you the coins you own suck I hope those icos cash out and burn on you

which coins?

>can still make 10% minimum a day without trying
>crypto fun over
Nah dude

OP is a greedy newfag and should leave crypto. You're obviously new here and you got on with the rest of the normies trying to make a buck.

Lol, I'll give you another crack at that one.
Take a deep breath and start again.

How? Do you daytrade? Is that what we all should start doing to make it?

> gains have gone to shit
Nigger I just made 0.05 BTC per trade for the past 8 hours for a grand total of +1.73 BTC (had to cut losses on a trade when BTC broke 16). Almost making 30k in 8 hours is "shit"? The fuck?

But OP I made 20k on BNB and ICX in like a fucking week. Gains are not even close to over. Stop being an impatient little bitch and hold or find new coins with low market cap

Your supposed to shill your coin everywhere

damn niggy, what coins you trading on?

>USD pairing
You mean usdt right? That funny worthless token that's about to crash the entire market?

not if you want to make money.

The extreme upward trends are going to stop, user. The market's going to stratify around the current top 5 coins (with the possible exception of Bitcoin / BCash, which are actually inferior in every way to the rest of the real top 5)

It's a bluechip market now, and the trash is going into a bear cycle -- the trash is Bitcoin, the trash is pump and dump shitcoins, the trash is whatever has a whitepaper but no real tech. Do you understand? It's going to be like the dotcom bubble. Only the properties with strong fundamentals are going to make it out of this alive, and even they are going to take a heavy bruise at some point.

You either hold Ethereum / Ripple / Cardano / Monero (and other select currencies with active development and a proven ability to deliver tech) and ride out the bubble for a few years or you fucking lose, hard.

nigger this has been my greatest month yet

This.

I'm up double digits today. BTC is up double digits today. You could have made gains on alts today. WTF are you talking about?

>coins with no tech won’t make it
>buy Cardano
Pick one faggot

WZto0rBz

Well then enlighten us!

Almost took you seriously but then you mentioned Cardano.

>the trash is whatever has a whitepaper but no real tech
>hodl cardano

got me. Cardano was a troll, the rest of the post is real strategy tho

>The gains have gone to shit
i doubled my money today nigger where the fuck have you been?

>The gains have gone to shit. The market is a joke.
Maybe for buttcoin holders, ive been making bank

Your retarded man. I’ve made 300k in the last few weeks alone