Crypto blog

Thinking of starting a crypto website where I analyze different coins and have a weekly updated ranked list of solid investments for a week, month, year into the future.

Would you read it? If not, what would make you read/be interested in a crypto blog? I'm good at writing in simple language without pretensions, so I'll make sure my readers understand everything being discussed. I'll keep it short and to the point. I'll only provide brutal honesty, be as unbiased as possible. I've been trading forex for 6 years so I think I can analyze it somewhat. What else do you require?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Starting_and_Running_a_Wiki_Website
who.is/whois/cryptowiki.biz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping. Some input would be nice.

Fuck you you're all retards anyway

Final bump.

i'll read it dawg

location of pic?

Łazienki Palace, you absolute pleb

how bout a decent wiki instead of a blog?

Wait, there's no crypto wiki?

Holy fuck thanks user.

and yes, I'll read it if it is well researched, balanced and on point

I think it's a great idea. You should also include the overall risk level of investing in it.

Love this idea

no shit dude lmao. can i come? make a discord/slack/gitter/whatever?

Where I can learn when your Cryptowiki/blog will be up?

no

Literally registering a crypto wiki domain right now.

What do you guys think of the domain name? Also, I've never made a wiki before. Any tips? Is there a template available?

i personally find .biz a bit gay.

Bump

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Starting_and_Running_a_Wiki_Website

make some kind of chat somewhere lemme help

I think the best thing that's needed is objective ICO ratings. I've stopped buying released coins and just spend my money on promising ICO's. Crypto is so fucking stupid atm that any shitcoin with a half-decent future jumps up 400%- 500% then "crashes" down to 200% on it's first day of exchange. Problem is many of the ICO ratings websites are bs and have their 'analysis' mostly taken from the ICO press releases.

discord.gg/BUtMKQ

Join the Crypto Wiki project.

>didn't even get domain protection

who.is/whois/cryptowiki.biz

I'd be interested in reading about fundamentals of up and coming coins with plenty of upshot, and the possible risks involved in dabbling in what you think are otherwise good bets.