twitter.com/XVGWhale/status/945782156286156802
discord.gg/ekHHZs3
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE
discord.gg/YqKgNhB
discord.gg/Yb7gfXx
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

already did

The moon was last week. Now it's screaming back into our atmosphere about to plunk into the ocean. Get the fuck out of Verge if you didn't sell at the top.

Wraith protocol allegedly coming out either today or the 31st, I'm holding like 6500 at .16

If it is really on track like they claim on Twitter, Wraith release will be before January 1st worldwide. This will reveal the FUDers for what they are and cause a mooning in the days to come.

Absolute scam. It mooned already

20,000 verge here. It will moon this week.

it mooned when I sold it at the ATH about 4 days ago

500k here, moon this week. Basically everyone I know just buying more with each dip.

Have fun

litteral brainlets that forget what manipulation is meant to do. To get in cheaper. literally watch the chart and check the buys on that flash dip.
Watch it pop user. whales don't manipulate to bamboozle themselves

got out at 22 cents
gl vergeboys.

It's pumping right now. Whale on the sell wall keeps getting btfo'd buy volume way up. Got back in heavy on that sick dip. Pump pump pump

>XVG
>/our coin/

Kill yourself autistic normie, enjoy your bags forever.

Yep, got back in at .15, back up around 22 cents.

/ourcoin/ is re-moonin’,boys.

So much hate on XVG, nigger faggots hating that it mooned without them.

>Update
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA GOODBYE FUDSTERS, NICE KNOWING YOU ALL

WRAITH PROTOCOL CONFIRMED THIS WEEK:youtu.be/A6FfK5v4dqM?t=10m30s

MORE VOLUME THEN LITECOIN:twitter.com/XVGWhale/status/945782156286156802

GOODBYE AUTISTIC FUDSTERS, THE BIGGEST PUMP IN CRYPTO HISTORY MIGHT NOT START AT THIS INSTANT, BUT WHEN WRAITH PROTOCOL COMES OUT DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

+25.11% and climbing.

Not too late to hop on and take the ride to .50!

Muh wraith
What happened to that Halloween release?
And that supposed update merely pumped it to 150 sats.
What makes you so deluded to think this is a top 20 coin let alone a top 10. Reddit go home.

MORE VOLUME THEN LITECOIN AND RIPPLE RETARD. THIS IS A TOP 3 COIN STARING YOU IN THE FACE.

Hopefully soon but nonetheless you can make some profit in the meantime... We're the group that's currently pumping right now.

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

Just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

Wraith gets release this week, ignore the XMR shills and their foggy gayness.

follow @vergecurrency on twitter for the release this week

the coordinated FUD for this coin is strong

kek get used to empty promises with this shitcoin

the hurricanes dipshit lead dev lives in Florida.

They said the same thing couple months back. Kek

Its scary user isn't it, fucking glow in the dark CIA niggers

enjoy the bags
thanks for the cash
stay poor Veeky Forumstard

The ui is on github holy shit pumping!

Oh the ones in early September?
Those must have really messed with the release that they teased the day before Halloween. Then they pushed it back a week for technical reasons.
Still waiting...this crash will be beautiful for wojack collecting.

yucare? fuck off shill

please see

i just love making fun of Veeky Forumstards who by in at ATH
if you didn't buy in at .008 or less you are a true Veeky Forumstard
enjoy the bags.. HAHAHAHA

It's not so much co-ordinated FUD as salty pajeets who bought high and sold low after the dip and now can't stand the fact that they're experiencing FOMO and too poor to change that.

github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE
no it's not

TRXSpermWhale Here!!
Join the fun! We're a group of 10k members who run a Pump & Dump group. One of the largest on the web today. You can literally earn alot of $$$ with just $10. This is day trading at it's finest. Come be part of the mooning :)

Copy & Paste
discord.gg/YqKgNhB

Are you the guys streaming on youtube?

I do not believe that dude one bit. He sounds so full of shit.

brb let a guy with maximum financial interest tell you it isnt over
brb ill speak for the dev team
brb oh yeah coulda been out last week
brb did i mention the dev is a genious

You're right nigger the whole protocol is there wtf !!! Buy now buy now

4000 sats EOY

Screencap this

We're about to pump in 5 mins come join ASAP!

discord.gg/Yb7gfXx

Going from 50 to 2000 is not a moon?

lol just admit you fucked up the pump dude, a lot of money out, not so much in

Dump when ?

Who is still buying this shit knowing that it's a scam?

Is Confido going to make a come back next?

No hate for the people that made money, but shouldn't this one be left to die?

Take your FUD and get the fuck out.

I FUCKING LOVE XVG

WAR XVG

All this XVG FUD reminds me of the FUD BTC got when it was at $1

PEAK DELUSION ahahaha

>When will /our coin/ moon?

The time is now. Check Bittrex

Kind of glad so many people will get burned on this. The warning signs couldn't be more blatant.

Thanks for the laughs user.

There has been no deployment on testnet, no peer reviewed code no nothing. THERE IS NO WAY TO RELEASE IT ON MAINNET THIS WEEK BRAINLET.

>github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE
THERE IS NO CODE THERE PAJEET. THERE IS ONLY UI SHIT.

That is the only code uder wraith protocol.
Form

+border: 1px solid #ffffff;

QFrame::StyledPanel

QFrame::Raised

this

IMO Verge isn't a good investment even though I've already made good gains from it before selling.

>Nobody knows anything about the only devs backgrounds (he's a graffiti artist and filmed that stuff on youtube? Link in his twitter)
>sunerok only answers with ad hominems to people who have questioned, criticized or given any constructive or negative feedback to him
>sunerok blamed the head of marketing team for the delay of wraith, because he (only one person in marketing team) had put a countdown on verges website when wraith is going to be released
verge isn't a finished product and we can't be sure whether wraith actually grants any anonymity
>anonymity and privacy are huge targets of competition which increases the risk to invest on verge
>there are bigger and better teams that does their job with a good communication, on time, and overall better in anything than verge
>verges value is based purely on hype and mcafees shilling
>rumours say that 90% of verge is owned by a few whales

If you think this is a good investment then you haven't done any background checking. Not even trying to FUD, just want you to know there are better cryptos to invest in than this scam coin.

my dumb ass bought at .24 and now i cant sell because my wallet wont connect to their servers so im fucked

Can any Verge investor reply?

TRXSpermWhale Here!!
The dump is happening tomorrow! Over 10K "Whales" are in! Your chance to make a lot $$$$$$$$$! Use the screen shot below to participate in the dumping!

im trying to figure out how people are even selling their verge since the wallets don't even work

normies dont give a shit, and they are the ones currently pumping this. aesthetic and marketing play a huge role, and verge has had a great month overall. i think we'll make it to at least 50 cents

i'll sell at 50 cents if the wallets start working again

Not much to say since other than the 90% thing, everything else is right to some extent.

I hope it dumps in time for me to pick up a ton before wraith comes out. jumped off before the fud yesterday.

BUMPING. up 40% from last night. huge value not showing due to yesterday's false article crashing the market. get in before it reaches 1800 sat tonight when the news drops.

such delusions, why so mad and defensive, wraithy?

the kind of people that buy verge don't take anything off of exchanges.

come on asians lets go

I'm gonna need XVG to go down to ~1000 again, thank you.

I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS OR WHY YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS BUT IM REALLY SAD BECAUSE MY WALLET DOESNT WORK I JUST WANT TO EXHCANGE MY VERGE BACK FOR REAL MONEY!!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

This post is literally me, I deserve to die :D

Why would you sell your XVG? This is going to overtake Monero as the premier privacy coin

You missed the moon, guys. But if you check this discord out and look at their signals you might not miss the next one. Seriously just look at their calls over the week, literally every one has made nice gains.

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

>XVG overtake monero

MFW

can we get gook to ban this shitty pnd group advertising? it worked for begging

After all this autism I already have seen about verge community I seriously consider selling...

>When will /our coin/ moon?
when the next generation of newcoiner suckers who doest know that this is doge over tor and wraith is vaporware is born
so probably in 3-6 months

If you didn't make over 100k on this, sit your lonely ass in that corner and consider your life choices. (I)

>been this deluded
kek, enjoy your eternal bags. dogecoin dark hodlers.