Kickstarter And Crowdfunding

Kickstarter and Crowdfunding General: Underdark Edition

kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/wargame-model-mods/tubular-builds-by-wargame-model-mods
kickstarter.com/projects/2087444096/stonehaven-adventurers-2017
kickstarter.com/projects/realgamefx/fog-monster-mini-fog-machine-for-tabletop-games-an
kickstarter.com/projects/darklordminiatures/dark-lord-miniatures-dungeon-foundation-set
kickstarter.com/projects/164869117/halfling-skeleton-army-miniatures
kickstarter.com/projects/40674711/wanted-earth-miniatures-board-game
kickstarter.com/projects/822163699/bruegelburg-a-day-at-the-fair
kickstarter.com/projects/1849625770/chronicles-of-the-wayfarer-the-lawgiver-unmasked
kickstarter.com/projects/1420428366/superhero-2044-rpg-with-miniatures
kickstarter.com/projects/mierceminiatures/darkholds-ancient-barrows
kickstarter.com/projects/ironleague/iron-wars
kickstarter.com/projects/627692947/gnarlwood-28mm-fantasy-minions-and-familiars
reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Bloodstone
reapermini.com/bones4
kickstarter.com/projects/1919798643/sic-creations-terrain-and-table-top-accessories
kickstarter.com/projects/53581364/fantasy-football-accessory-figures-expand-your-tea
kickstarter.com/projects/ozclaycreations/the-frost-collection-version-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only thing I'm really excited for is the Roc. Plan on painting it as the Firebird, making a nice big base for it, and looping Firebird Suite through a little speaker.

But dat Baba Yaga tho.

I don't have any use for them, I just want them.

Kobold tittays.

I feel like this one is less about the flashy stuff and more about the things DMs actually need more of. Great in practicality, not so great in getting a ton of money

Not even interested in the zombie dragon? Seems like a pretty good sculpt for 10 bucks

Not him, but its the best zombie dragon sculpt I've seen.

I've already got most of the dragons from the other Bones kickstarters. Scales just aren't doing it for me anymore. Maybe if they had a massive Jörmungandr though.

Are displacer beasts and gnomes that cool? The comments section are cumming buckets over them.

I invested in an oil-rig instead....

Post link please?

kickstarter.com/projects/wargame-model-mods/tubular-builds-by-wargame-model-mods

>please pay for us to make shit that you then have to pay for when we've made it
Don't support this practice.

wait, what? when you back something you dont have to pay for it again when they deliver. what are you on about?

You don't understand how the rewards system works.

You're a moron.

Kickstarters like this are basically discount preorders.

Nobody pays twice. Its just if you pay for models now you get them like 30-70% off but have to wait 1-2 years to get them, or you can wait 4 years for them to be in the shop at full price.

More Kickstarters.

kickstarter.com/projects/2087444096/stonehaven-adventurers-2017

kickstarter.com/projects/realgamefx/fog-monster-mini-fog-machine-for-tabletop-games-an

kickstarter.com/projects/darklordminiatures/dark-lord-miniatures-dungeon-foundation-set

kickstarter.com/projects/164869117/halfling-skeleton-army-miniatures

kickstarter.com/projects/40674711/wanted-earth-miniatures-board-game

kickstarter.com/projects/822163699/bruegelburg-a-day-at-the-fair

kickstarter.com/projects/1849625770/chronicles-of-the-wayfarer-the-lawgiver-unmasked

kickstarter.com/projects/1420428366/superhero-2044-rpg-with-miniatures

kickstarter.com/projects/mierceminiatures/darkholds-ancient-barrows

kickstarter.com/projects/ironleague/iron-wars

kickstarter.com/projects/627692947/gnarlwood-28mm-fantasy-minions-and-familiars

Lemme know what of these you lot are backing or considering.

>kickstarter.com/projects/ironleague/iron-wars
This one is cringe as fuck. Just listen to the video and you will know what I'm talking about.

lmao, sounds like a nu-male trying to sound tough and gritty, but comes off as edge

Its a spanish company, so i think they got an american to read off their script, but wanted him to read it verbatim, not letting him alter it at all, to you know, not sound like an 8 year old wrote it.

Man, Spain is really taking over tabletop gaming.

maybe, but this ks isnt going to take over anything at all.

Those Drow don't have 80s enough hair.

shitty fucking shit!
ive been patiently waiting for them to put the bloodstone gnomes into bones, and they finally do it, but i have to buy a shitty expansion to get only 2 of them!

i love the bloodstone gnomes, unfortunately i may have to wait until bones5 for them...

It's only part one so far, more may be added to the other parts of the expansion.

Those bats look perfect for Vampire Counts. All that expansion needs are some driders and it would be a proper underdark expansion.

That's not the point. I only want the bloodstone gnomes, not any of the other ones there. I wish they would have just been added to the core, because at least in the core they will break it up so you can only buy what you want. I will need to wait for these guys to come to retail if i just want them. i dont want any of the drow or monsters or any of that shit.

The fuck is the appeal of Bloodstones?

Its the most random thing to have a massive fanbase.

Also, you can just toss the stuff you don't want on eBay for profit. People always do that with the expansions.

I like their aesthetic. They are evil vicious crazy gnomes with a ancient aztec/incan theme. I loved their whole range, but I don't like metal minis. So I have been hoping for them to end up in bones. Hopefully this means there will be more to come.

I am not spending 50 bucks now for a couple minis so I can sell the rest years later

Oh, you want to sell those minis as soon as you get them.

See, backers get theirs in about two years. Two years after that most of the stuff will be in their online store.

That means you have a two year window of exclusivity on the market to undercut the metal, but charge more than you paid overall. With the discount, its easy to make your money back especially if there's a part everyone wants and kicks their ass for not getting like the Obsidian Crypt from the Bones 3 Graveyard set.

Otherwise you are stuck waiting four years to buy them at max cost.

>kickstarter.com/projects/627692947/gnarlwood-28mm-fantasy-minions-and-familiars

Oh, I am so getting these pumpkin guys.

That only works for sets few people got. Mythos from 3 didn't sell well so their stuff was pricey secondhand, but parts of the GY set came out as soon as models shipped so it was priced out.

Bloodstone and Displacer hype means this one will sell well.

>The fuck is the appeal of Bloodstones?
Have you even seen their minis? They are the most badass gnomes I've ever seen

reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Bloodstone

They are gnomes that came across a bunch of warpstone that changed and mutated them

I like the one riding a bumblebee.

It's a beetle, actually. A giant mutant beetle. That's one of the minis in

Yeah I like the bloodstones. I fantasize about playing them in SoBaH, but I am waiting for them to go bones.

No, I mean this one. Thornwood Defender.

He's not a Bloodstone? He's the only one I see that I like.

No he's not bloodstone. He's more like some feywild defender kind of thing.

Damn. I was hoping he'd show up in that set.

Fog machine shit unlocks.

I have the zombie dragon from the first KS and I don't think I really need a second.

Molotov wizard, pig cart, the only decent Archaon under $80, Rat Ogre?

>yfw you see Cock Knight's grin

What does this have to do with my post?

Thought you were someone someone else was trying to convince to back it. I was pointing out some other good stuff.

I clearly misread the conversation.

Two goals in one day it looks like.

Kickstarter or otherwise, anybody know of a source for clockwork/automaton type minis? I'm talking Jules Verne type shit - brass soldiers with rifles and lightning guns, clockwork giants, dragons made from copper and steel and powered by phlogiston or aether. The closest match I know of that's produced in numbers would be Skitarii (who are too FAR FUTURE) or Warmachine (which is a little more stylized than I prefer). 28mm scale ideal.

I really only know of wolsung which is a steampunk fantasy skirmish game.

If you like dwarves, AoS has the kharadron overlords, which are really awesome

you may also want to try asking /awg/

Lo and behold, 12 hours later there's a massive fucking snake. There's another $15 to Reaper

It's a small world after all.

Bones 4 is shaping up to be my second favorite Bones kickstarter

Thats amazing for infinity!

I just backed that one as well. Not really big on pumpkins, but my wife loves Halloween shit and can no doubt use a few as stand ins for her zombies in our D&D campaign.

>Liking AoS minis
>The well done with ketchup of tabletop gaming

>That feel when the Nagendra, King Cobra and the Elephant King would have been perfect for my current game's arc.

Having a desert arc with so few Yuan-Ti and desert mythos minis to work with is suffering.

Right, because liking some of the AoS minis means you like all of them. Because liking some of the AoS minis means you like the game.

Stay illogical, faggot.

Never a bad time to return to the desert.

Neither are really useful for me unfortunately. I'd rather have a gorilla on a throne since I prefer jungle games, and just kind of like gorillas.

Liking steak well done with ketchup doesn't mean you like it with mustard, or NEET living.
But its still shameful.

>food analogies

I feel sorry for you. You limit what you can like because of stigma. You must have little independent thought and opinion. It's about the group mentality for you.

Nah what's shameful is discounting an entire model range because Veeky Forums's groupthink is AoS is bad. Way to think for yourself.

>Defending Games Workshop
Truly this is the End Times.

Infamy Miniatures Big Smoke line has a lot of good stuff. Malifaux has a good amount of Steampunk machinery as well.

>thinks we are defending GW
You sad little man.

15k away.
Hopefully the next reveal is more exciting.

WANT.

New preview. I'm getting it.

The fog monster is just an ultrasonic fogger in a case.

They are six dollars on Amazon.

I'm glad that someone pointed that out. It's amazing what some people will sell at a high price while advertising it as being made for games.

I don't know how people don't figure this shit out on their own. They literally have a picture of pouring water in the tower and have a big warning for cardboard and wood users on the Kickstarter page.

WTF is a "nu-male"? Please don't tell me that's honestly a thing to you.

>I don't know how people don't figure this shit out on their own.
Because there are people who have never looked into fog machines, how they work or the various types. So when someone presents a "Gaming fog tower" they have no frame of reference with which to evaluate it.

Glorious Bloodstone Gnomes added!

It was seven years ago I stopped paying attention to the children and their new words. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who uses a term like that is automatically wrong about whatever their point is.

According to the people on KS there's four parts to that expansion.

Where is this from?

reapermini.com/bones4

Facebook for now, its a preview for one of the stretch goals that isn't available yet.

I see. I hope it does get announced soon. I'd get it if it was an add on

Oh my sweet holy fuck we need to hit the goal needed to unlock that.

That way I'll have two big ass dragons to paint.

You have seen this, right?

Oh God

I found this one fucking underwhelming to begin with but I have to admit I'm severely tempted now to go in for the core, Dreadmere expansion, Baba Yaga hut and elephant king guy. There's some really good shit in there -- not least the various mundane minis, like the pig cart and boat.

I N E E D T H I S

>ding dong! retard here!

More KS's.

kickstarter.com/projects/1919798643/sic-creations-terrain-and-table-top-accessories

kickstarter.com/projects/53581364/fantasy-football-accessory-figures-expand-your-tea

kickstarter.com/projects/ozclaycreations/the-frost-collection-version-20

6k more!

>ghome

The frostgrave terrain looks nice, too bad I never have time to play anymore ;~;