What would a Paleolithic 40K setting look like?

What would a Paleolithic 40K setting look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Feral_World_Religion
alkman1.blogspot.com.br/2007/06/berserks-history-of-indo-european-mad.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1d4chan.org/wiki/Feral_World_Religion

?

What would the caveman equivalent of Space Marines be?

Dudes on herbal roids that fucked up their reproductive systems but made them huge?

Those shamans which fused into the Emperor? If He is anything to go by, their powers also translated into physical prowess. Adding bit of this wouln't hurt:
alkman1.blogspot.com.br/2007/06/berserks-history-of-indo-european-mad.html

And instead of Holy Terra, you get Göbekli Tepe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
This archeological site gives credit to the idea that religion brought forth agriculture, perhaps that was the Emprah's grand design at the time. Also it is older than Him, so that may be His Birthplace, where the shamans gathered.

ooga booga where da tau womyn at?

Literally any Feral World

Do you mean, what would a caveman encountered in 40k look like?

Or are you asking what 40k would look like if everything was flintstones?

Cuz dude that would be fucking bonkers i couldnt handle it

>what 40k would look like if everything was flintstones?

This is more or less what I had in mind.

What if every 40K faction existed on a single caveman planet. Brave cave-warriors fighting dino-tyranids and so on.

Warhammer Fantasy?

, here, to elaborate:

I'm not talking about a scale translation like what seems to be
>implying
I'm saying, imagine a land raider made of rocks and wood.

Imagine a battle barge made of the same. Imagine a heavy bolter that is, in fact, a big doofy bird that spits out spiky seeds very hard.
Imagine your auspex is a haggard old fruit bat that squeaks ultrasonic pips when you squeeze it.
Imagine it looking to the camera and exclaiming:
"...it's a living, and I live by the grace and sufferance of the Emperor."

I see no reason why you couldn't keep the galactic scale. The other factions are also cavemen. Roks for everybody.
The orks need few changes.

Imperial Guard:
>Standard grunts with rocks and sticks

Space Marines:
Eldar:
>Men who have mastered bows and arrows

Necrons:
>Eunuchs with renaissance era rifles (or at least crossbows)

Dark Eldar:
>lewdhumans with Eldar level tech

>Tau:
Other tribe that discovered fire quickly

Tyranids:
Fuckin' bugs and swarm-like entities such as ants or bees

Orks:
Monkeys

what about AdMech?

People that have an unhealthy worship of fire and rare minerals (or gems)

Possibly because of a legend of a man with glowy gems who had mastered fire and driven off the Eldar/Ork tribes/packs.

Because then they'd have no way to interact. Human analogues on Earth would make the most sense.

I really want to see drawfags do something with this

>make the most sense
Motherfucker are you trying to make flintstones MAKE SENSE?

Like we're jamming two settings together that are both run on suspension of disbelief.

We're gonna have a hundred thousand burly cave men sticking their feet out of the bottom of the battleship to make it go.
We're gonna have people getting -thwack'd- for the heretical act of discovering the principle of the pulley.
We're gonna have the space elves roasting their enemies with fuckoff huge magnifying glasses.

You want your cavemen, who live at the same time as any number of dinosaurs who historically lived millions of years apart from each other (many of whom required a different atmospheric mixture than current mammals just to survive), to talk to each other across interstellar distances?
They light gas giants on fire to use for smoke signals. BAM, done, you're welcome.

Do psychic powers "make sense"? I don't think many people particularly care.

I will grant you that there's no such thing as badwrongfun but it seems we have two very different ideas of what we like about 40k.

Which is nice actually, speaks to the breadth and depth of the premise of the setting.

>Flinstones style Battleship

I never knew I needed this in my life. Damn you user.

Waittaminute
Battleships should have oars, that's why they're ships in the first place!
Tanks, on the other hand...

Imagine, a pile of stone and wood that almost resemble a Leman Russ, with the tank crew sticking their feet out the bottom, and a dedicated boulder-throwing guy on the turret.

Now you're gettin it!

Exactly the same.

>Imperium.

The big unifying force behind most every human tribe in the area who are trying to survive under the guidance of the great super shaman to defend them from the monsters and evil magic using tribes.

>Chaos.

Tribes who fell for horrible evil magic and now serve as EVIL tribes.

>Skaven/Tyranids

Mutated rat swarms who live in the now radioactive tunnels that are all over the region.

>Orks

Literally a population of orcs that do orc stuff.

>Eldar

The survivors of several crashed ayy spaceships trying to survive on a hostile world to get their ship running. They are the reason for why the skaven tunnels are so full of radioactive shit.

>

>Lizardmen.

Ayys who want to colonize the planet. They can't get extra ayy suits so they have to wear tribal stuff so their reptilian appearance is on full display to any who observe them.

>The survivors of several crashed ayy spaceships trying to survive on a hostile world

I like it

Bumpity for intrest.

It'd be like this, but with more monsters and mutations.

>Chaos Cultists