Drawthread: Unconventional Mounts edition

Previous >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/W0k9N
varg.wikidot.com/printer--friendly//5e-caradoc
yare-yare-dong.deviantart.com/art/Noob-Saibot-520018978
cgtrader.com/3d-models/military/melee/two-handed-sword-ccbd8f6a-4b71-4862-9b3d-6259ecd98cb2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting an interaction between Mairsil(top left) and his right-hand man Barl similiar to the scene on the right.
Barl has no art depicting him but is described as
-a stocky (short), muscular man
-thin, neatly trimmed beard
-receding hairline
-sharp blue eyes
-dresses plainly, leather pants and ruffled white shirt
The first panel would be Barl saying "Mairsil, no." and right below it is Mairsil sticking a Sol Ring (bottom left) in his pants with a wild look in his eyes saying "Mairsil, YES!"
The ring needs to still be glowly/on fire or it'd kind of lose it's value.

Migrating again
Here is that additional reference again. artstation.com/artwork/W0k9N

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it. I am aware the references have bony protrusions, but Balefiends are supposed to have smooth tails.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.

Also, if you would rather just draw one of the two, go right ahead.

A big thank you in advance

Migrating:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: If possible don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks

Migrating for the drawfriend with a WIP.

Requesting my character playfully shrugging as he ignores a gaping hole in his torso.
He's a heavily augmented cyborg with a taste for danger and very little regard for his own safety.

On the left is his face before and after his augmentations kick in, in the middle is his cybernetic body, and on the right is the pose and expression.
All of which can be safely disregarded if you want to put your own spin on things. Thanks!

Requesting a drawing of a character I plan to use for a 7th sea game.
He is a soldier from Eisen (which is basically Not!Germany) the country was completly ruined by a war and so was half of his face.

As a soldier he is quiter strong and he have the frame(and the same facial feature and hair) of Chad Thundercock (pictured on pic 4)
During a rough and horrific battle he was disfigured on the right side of the face (pic 5) don't hesitate to make it as crude as it is, the intent is not to make the scar "pretty" like Geralt of Rivia
He is in the same position as Pic 1, except his sword is the Flamberge on pic 2 and wearing the armor on pic 3 without the helmet(or something similar enough to him, as long as it's not a WoW tier armor)

Thanks for taking it

Requesting Morathi from Warhammer Fantasy (right) dressed/redone as an Umbra Witch a la Bayonetta (left). Clothing made of her own hair, seductive demeanour, that sort of thing.

Needn't be anything fancy, a simple bodyshot should do, go nuts with how you combine the designs, all I want for certain is her spiky crown and none of Bayonetta's guns.

Thanks in advance.

Can I get someone to do my Islander Elf Fighter?
He's a brown tropical elf, auburn hair, green eyes, dressed like 1, posed like 2 with the sword in 3, and instead of black, the middle of the sword is a bright emerald green.

Thanks!

Requesting my Arabian Nights ranger with her giant tiger companion.

Anyone mind doing my character from a Lost&Found campaign?
>Amphibious human with neck gills and grey dolphin like skin
>Brown hair and eyes
>leather armor and simple sword at hip
>May or may not be wearing red swimtrunks under armor, I'll leave it to the artist
>rail/coilgun rifle

For reference, Lost&Found is a setting where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up and is a chaotic mix of technologies and magics. The character is a Sellsword, though secretly a spy for his home nation.

Anchoring for comfy centaur request.

could i do something a little different with the balefiends robe? I had an idea that i've been trying to think up a character around where the character has been shot with arrows, stabbed with spears in the back over and over the course of his/her life, but manages to live on, and the character uses the weapons stuck in his/her back to make a collar by tying cloth to the weapons. i think i could make it work for this guy.

Yes! That is awesome! Go for it my guy.

Reposting, not sure if lack of interest or lack of bumps.

I'm participating on a Dragon Ball RPG.
I'm requesting as simple as I can a character which is sort of a friendly smug female saiyan (no tail) with simple clothing, a mix of a monk/priest from a Shinto shrine type of garments.

Any other details are in the picture, it doesn't have to be anime by the way.

Migrating with the rest of them.

I'd love to have my Eberron character drawn if anyone feels up to it

He's a Half-Elf Sorcerer.
He has 19th century clothes, top hat, sideburns and glasses. His arcane focus is his pocket watch and keeps a book full of receipts and his business expenses at his side.

I need a drow alchemist.
A male, standard white hair, red eyes with a more blue-purple skintone wearing something akin to a hazmat suit.... but for wizards.
He belongs to a small order of alchemists who can [enhance] materials and meld them together. Like, taking a fire and turning it into it's most magically potent state and pouring that into a sword would be something that they can do.

Generally they work with Earth/Gem/Metals and dragons though.

I have a concept for an undercover spy that I was hopping to get drawn up here. She is a ginger girl from the 1900's decent bit of freckles on her and curly reddish orange hair. She dresses in rather impoverished clothing of the lower working class, lots of dirt/soot and patch worked mending, as most people never gave them more than a passing glance. Her clothes are all rather baggy to hid the fact that she is a girl as she is still young and plain enough to pass as a boy unless someone really stops to get a good look at her. Some key pieces of her clothing are a leather satchel, for all her tools/weapons, a newsboy hat, she tucks her hair into it.
If she could get drawn up holding her silenced Luger pistol and maybe looking like she is concerned and/or frightened while trying to stay hidden from and unknown pursuer That would be great, otherwise I'm at your mercy to have her drawn as you see fit.

sploosh, magical anchor

here's the rough for it. i can change anything you want before i clean it/color it.

I cannot put into words how much I love the rough. Make the tusks and horns slightly more pronounced and I'd say that is excellent

How about a half-dragon/bee abomination?
Like, a scaly bee that can shoot their stingers in a blast of toxic gas (black/green dragon) or fire (red dragon).

Migrating from previous Thread. Requesting my mutant/Leper. Female, covered in rough bandages and leather casts save for one eye and the lower half of the face, and a sackcloth cloak. Brown eyes, cautious expression. If full body, then guarded/defensive pose with hands raised in front of her, but with claws visible on the fingers. Thanks.

I'd like to request my Dwarf Fighter.

He's got steel-grey eyes and a thick, almost patchy-looking ginger beard, like the man on the right, with a shaved head-and-braid like Ragnar Lothbrok (the smaller image near the top). His armor should be basically the set on the right except made of dark stone, possibly with some Norse-looking knot-work engraved on trims and whatnot, while his weapons are a stone greatsword and tower shield like the girl on the left has.

Finally, instead of the badass-looking tabard, he's got a thick padded-leather gambeson, like the smaller image in the middle, opening up like a trenchcoat (to reveal at least one leg).

Thank you in advance!

>not even Calvin's teenage struggle with gender identity would alienate him with Hobbes

Requesting an Afghan-inspired vampire or ghool inside or coming out of one of those mountain tunnel complexes.

anchor post for

anchor post for

woops this is the most up to date image, sorry

I want your pretty little Afghani girl to blow me.

>Afghani
Afghani is the Afghan currency.

Requesting a drawing of shadow spirit rasputin and his trusty undead nazi servant. The nazi servant is waearing the same uniform as in the picture but with a fullplate arm and a longsword, the nazi is looking grim while with his sword adn arm in a idel position and his other arm hes fixing his hair of unifrom. How the rasputin shadow creature look is pretty much up to you and how you paint him, just that it looks shadow esc but while still resembling rasputin.

Is there any particular reason Veeky Forums doesn't have a regular commission thread?

What do you mean? This thread is for commission

There are communities (mostly Discord communities) that people can find from threads like this if they want to seek out a proper commission. Big lists of everyone's art blogs and commish sheets.

Current WIP

Forgot to bump this request so I am migrating it here in hopes it will get picked up.

Greyseer vs. Balefiend similar to the little illustration in reference.

Looking for someone to draw and color this out so its not a 3d render, everything the sameish colors without the lightsaber on the thigh.

Hand drawn style with minimal changes to looks or colors, and you even get three choices... you don't have to think of this as an actual delivery, I just felt like playing with my photo editor.

tossing out a request for my upcoming Pyromancer champions hero! She looks similar to the reference photo but with a thicker more athletic build, with well toned muscles. She wears high waisted short shorts and an off the should loose fitting crop top. She has black hair in an almost wavier Mercy (overwatch) style to it.

I would like to see her holding her bamboo training sword out in front of her in an offensive pose, with the sword on fire and the rest of her body steaming.
~Thank you in advance!

Those are some nice edits, user.

Working on my campaign's behind the scenes bad guy. Going to give the players the chance to get into her service because I've realised she's a much more interesting character than the original 'good faction'.

High Elf Sorceress.

Migrating request from last thread.

I wanted to see if someone could make a drawing of this character I stitched together in photoshop.
None of this is original artwork, so I wanted to see if someone can draw this in their own style, and make it an original. Position him however you want.
(Also, the victorian pattern on his clothing isn't necessary if it's going to be too tedious)

If anyone's interested in the original art I used:

>Chainmail Knight
varg.wikidot.com/printer--friendly//5e-caradoc

>Noob Saibot's Mask
yare-yare-dong.deviantart.com/art/Noob-Saibot-520018978

>Sword
cgtrader.com/3d-models/military/melee/two-handed-sword-ccbd8f6a-4b71-4862-9b3d-6259ecd98cb2

colours as seen in the picture

Tall (for a kobold), and lanky transmutation wizard. Boastful and fabulous

forgot the picture

Requesting a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor for a Dark Heresy game.

He wears Elizabethan clothing like in the left pic, (perhaps 40k-ed up a bit with skulls and the '-][-').

Over the top he wears a Death Jester's Coat (right) adorned in runes and sigils

He has a short beard and shoulder length dark hair.

He wears a glove on his right hand but leaves the left bare where it has been hideously burned.

Finally, both of his eyes are cybernetic, the skin around them scarred and mottled where they were torn out by Dark Eldar.

Thanks!

Heya, can someone draw my Kobold for me?

I'd prefer a blue or white scaled kobold with horns and a general body like pictured. A tiara on her head would also be nice. She has red eyes. The dagger is a magical focus for her and so if you want, you can engrave it with runes- it's on her belt. One hand can be on her hips and the other can be doing something like doing minor magic. Feel free to be a bit malleable and creative with these restraints, by the way!

Requesting my Mutants and Masterminds hero, 'THAT PUNK'. A drawfriend kindly took it this far, but I'd appreciate if it could be seen through.

As of today this request is two months old. I'd like to again thank the anons that have showed it interest, your contributions are what make continuing to request worthwhile and enjoyable.

Ooh, aren't two of those reference pics from drawthread?

Unconventional mounts? Requesting this aasimar paladin of Sekhmet riding a gynosphinx! She wears banded mail but skimpy desert clothing is also acceptable, and she wields a greataxe as well.

Yep, I actually requested them. The 3 STR kobold is fine, don't worry.

This one's 5 STR, so it can't really be used as an unconventional mount, but still!

Migrating from
Ayy Drawfriends
Requesting a Semifuturistic SMG, I´ve put some models but is basically a free design, the only I´m asking is

>It can be confortably used in one hand
>Not super extravagant (Control the TACTICOOL levels)
>Relatavely small

Thats All have fun!!!

Sorry Im retarded and always forget the pic.

Thanks for the anchors user, it's been a busy week.

I cleaned up the male version a bit and fixed some of the perspective, so I should have this to you in a couple of days

from the OR, grazie

Requesting a red headed warrior, who is wearing a red cloak/scarf
The girl will have ginger red/brown hair, and wear the red cloak/scarf as shown in the picture. She would preferably be carrying the two weapons that are shown in the cloaked figure’s picture, they are closely related to a dadao in shape. They do not need to be unsheathed if you would prefer them to be in their scabbards. But the scabbard of both of them should be on her left side of her body. I added in some references for the girls hair and face to show you the look I am hoping for. A pose similar to the bottom picture would be nice, but feel free to incorporate your own style.
Thank you in advance! I quite appreciate it.

About 2/3rds of the requests in here ought to be, sure

I have a simple request. Please draw my character in your style! Preferably with a playful pose/expression.

Wow that was fast! I really dig it. Thank you!

if anyone is down to draw a setting, I would like to see the Gas Station/Base of operations for my upcoming eldritch horror game, it's a small place out in the middle of nowhere sitting just on the side of the road close to a long stretch of corn field, i would like to see it surrounded by varying shadowy monsters and other eldritch horror elements.
Thanks!

Need a quick photoshop edit, and/or and optional drawing request

Essentially crop out the face on the top left in pic related for the photoshop edit

if you wanna do the drawing request, then the only thing I ask is that the girl in the middle is in her own picture, and instead of holding the stop sign as a weapon, she's holding multiple kunais with explosive tags on them

I'm happy with any of the other

done

Putting up a request for a drow who has had magical armour fused to his flesh. I believe the image more or less speaks to my desires of the aesthetic and, while I'd prefer a face to a helmet, it's really up to whoever picks this up in terms of what they feel like.
In terms of scale, he's notably larger than your average drow and a bit broader, on account of having been broken and put back together a couple times before his "glorious transformation."
Scars are very much appreciated.

delivery

Here you go user, found some time to finish it

Thank you!
Its great!

I am pretty terribad at drawing but I want to get better so here you go

Oh, shit sorry, meant the other way, bad english, crop out the rest of the picture so only the top left face is left

this is as far as i can get tonight. i got work tomorrow. still have to finish some of the robes, give him some necklace or pouch thing to kill the dead space in the center, and then do the staff. if you want anything changed, i can try at this point. colors wouldnt be too hard to change if you want another color scheme.

He works with night goblins so he obviously can have stolen spare robes to replace the more threadbare and torn of his old ones. Do put in some patches of red and blue among there. Blue is his favorite color while red was his old clan's color. As for jewelry, he should mostly have bracelets and a pendant with a single eye in the center. He is looking good. Thank you.

Thank you very much, user!
From your friendly OR!

OR here, forgot to ask, is the black patch on his head a ragged cap/hood or hair? Because male Fimir are bald.

got it! and it's gonna be a cap! maybe i'll connect it to the rest of the robes with some small chains, not sure.

burlap sacks are chic

not OR but this i awesome.

Attaching it with chains sounds cool.
Thanks again my dude.

Migrating

If need any more information lemme know! Should be able to check here more often the next few days.

If any drawfriends are interested in something involving lots of colours and different light sources interacting with each-other then I've got a request for something like that.

I'm looking to get a drawing of a Neraph sorcerer (Looks like the Slaad in the reference image, but less bulky) who's in a dark forest, surrounded by swirls of colour, with each streak of colour emitting bright light.

Thanks!

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

It's nice to know no matter how long I leave these threads, this will turn up

OR here and can confirm this is awesome! Thank you so much. Can confirm top chic.

cringe

New to Veeky Forums, care to explain?

That request used to crop up in every thread and new drawfriends wouldn't know it is a meme so they would fill it because, lets face it, nothing is more fun than a robot cowboy you get to design. This made a lot of anons who were already waiting for days/weeks for their requests to even be acknowledged very butthurt.

It's almost as if this was planned

Character wears a red overcoat, is a noble born, and uses a dueling sword. Also an inquisitor of a goddess who's symbol is a bloody rose. Everything there has its reasons for being there, and as said, fuck off.

If anyone would be interested in my half-orc bard, I'd appreciate it.

Male Half-Orc (green variety)
Hair: Short ponytail and small goatee, black hair, small amount of chest/arm hair
Build: slightly muscular
Carries small pair of war drums

Outfit:
Shirt: moderately low cut sleeveless top, white
Jacket/Vest: Sleeveless and open, flowing down to at least knees, bright colors
Pants: Black shorts, and brown chaps. Chaps don't begin until knees, leaving small amount of skin exposed between them, but nothing risque.
Brown boots

Pose can be anything you find comfortable, or something fun and bouncy. Thanks again.

I need to learn how to work with watercolour pencils more.

Thank you, I already have this one.

>it is a meme

Last I checked I'm still the only person who requests these.

Looks awesome!

I commend your tenacity

Requesting my tribal white-scale lizardfolk ranger.

Hopefully this reference picture should make most things clear, but here's a visual description of him from my character sheet:

Wuudar is a lizardfolk who proudly wears the protective tattoos of his tribe on his rough white scales. He has bony occular sockets that captures and contrasts his sharp deep blue eyes. He has a constant stare who can intimidate softies and have a hard time expressing his emotions on his face, but since he have heard from traders that trade with his tribe, that they recommend to "try to smile" when interacting with softies, but his sharp, gleaming teeth usually ends up showing and most sees it as a sign of aggression.

His tattoos cover his entire body; arms, chest, face and back are all tattooed in his tribes crimson ink.

Tall and lean but athletic in build with wide shoulders and wide foot stance. Muscular arms and shoulders show signs of training for archery.

His outfit is barechested with a sling bag carrying most of his things. His quiver is attached at back hip level. He wears leather and hide to cover his legs and hips. His longbow and machete are all made out of bone. His family heirloom, a sphere filled moving smoke hands proudly from heavy hide belt with leather straps.

Thanks for taking your time reading my request!

Coloring request:

May I request a recent delivery of mine colored? It's pic related, but I'll post the reference image I made for the delivered request in a while.

Here's the reference image for the coloring. So again, requesting to be colored using the reference image pic related?

Requesting a sawshbuckling female swordsman.
She is wearing the same attire as the man on the right and have the same face and hairstyles of the woman on the left (except her hair are auburn and not white (no need to color the request if you don't want to though, just make it a darker shade) Also she is wearing the tricorne depicted on the pic and have her sword-pistol drawn out

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.

Thank you, user, you're genuinely too kind.