Starfinder General /sfg/

Starfinder General /sfg/

Are you going to use the core setting or make your own? What will your own setting be like?

Pastebin (Includes CRB) - pastebin.com/6HjrnNZG (embed)
Cheatsheet - paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lk2n?Starfinder-Cheat-Sheet
FAQ - paizo.com/starfinder/faq

Reminder to ignore the other /sfg/, which is a troll thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55009934/
myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=29551
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggot

Why are you such a faggot?

What in the actual fuck?

I'm so excited for shitfinder I can't wait to play some really fucking terrible paizo trash

Fuck you.

Whatever you say, Paidrone.

how come that planet doesnt have cat ears? this is no true paizo thread

Because this thread is just a false flag by the anime poster. It only exists to make yet another anime thread posted on page 4 palatable.

Eat a dick.

Real new thread.

bump

OP here

bumping thread to keep it alive

why did it suddenly get quiet?

what class is everyone playing?

Eh, just keep it alive until the anime thread dies.

And planning a drone mechanic girl with the Icon theme showing off her hardware to the galaxy.

Space Trucker, my dude.

But OP didn't post an anime picture.

Why are you fuckers still bumping this trashpile?

Maybe you could have saged the thread when you posted your criticism then.

Right back at you. And as far as I know, I did sage when I posted that.

Check the thread in the archives:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55009934/
OP has been bumping and deleting his posts to keep this thread afloat.

Well let's just fill this thread up with character art so we can move on.

Can't post that on a blue board.

Sooo.
Is the whole idea of equipment level a good idea, a bad idea, or somewhere between?

Good idea, but Starfinder's implementation is really terrible.

i like it.
makes gear mor interesting IMO than just having a +1 sword

and adding all the different types of guns was a good idea too. the plasmas, lasers, bullets, shotguns,pistols.
im pretty pleased with it so far

I don't fucking like it at all it would be one thing if they had a bunch of interesting weapons but they don't and it just follows the NUMBERS GET BIGGER rule that fills the whole fucking book and it almost removes any possible customization to weapons with it not like crafting was worth half a damn now anyway

>I don't fucking like it at all it would be one thing if they had a bunch of interesting weapons but they don't
but they do......
line weapons
blast weapons
cone weapons
automatics
singel shots
freeze guns
pistols
rifles
cannons
lasers
plasma
lightning

>No possible customization

What the fuck are weapon fusions then you goit?

I agree with , you're getting the illusion of choice with weapons. It should have been a modular system where you have one or two base weapons in each category that allow you to customize your weapon's damage type, firing shape, power level, etc. with upgrades and modules. You shouldn't have to repurchase your weapon every single time you level up.

This guys has the point I'm trying to make

This would have been so much better than what we got. It doesn't stop people from figuring out the exact optimal set of weapon characteristics, but it at least lets you determine your own fighting style and put your character's personality into his weapon.

What is a good set of items to buy for a mechanic?
The amount is 1k

How do you plan to use Goblins in your games, /pfg/?

Cannon fodder, same as pathfinder.

Sex slaves, same as pathfinder.

This is the real thread in my eyes anime finder should be its own thing.

Alright folks time to stat the true kin.

What the fuck keeps happening? Which thread are we keeping?

The other one is anime wank do not want.

This thread, ignore and report the anime thread.

Best race, same as pathfinder.

People get mad about ops they don't like and make their own thread. That's all that's happening.

Funny, everyone hated this thread when it was made only 125 posts into the last one.

>Funny, everyone hated this thread when it was made only 125 posts into the last one.
Generalss are fickle creatures, but one fact will remain forever true: anime threads are always trash.

Which classes, if any, do you guys think are worth transferring over from pathfinder?

I am definitely going to do paladin at least.

Slayer and vigilante would both be fun.

Morally corrupt Elf. Done.

Is there any way to upgrade a weapon's damage? Like if i wanted to use the bow beyond very low level, is there anything i can do?

You could homebrew up better bows. Just randomly multiply the price every few levels and chuck a few extra damage dice on top with no particular rhyme or reason.

Go read some classic Green Arrow (DC), or some Hawkeye (Marvel). The ideas for specialty ammo just never stop.

oracle is probably my favorite class ever in any RPG. so much flavor and awesomeness.
ive always wanted to play a heaven mystery clouded vision double burden.

religion doesnt seem to be as big of a deal in starfinder, but it would still be cool. they could add new mysteries and burdens that are space themed.

I would just ask for a crafting roll and work out the damage with you.

i think there are spells you cna add on, call fusions

But he doesn't want spells he wants a way to keep his bow.

all the fusions only add half of the current weapons damage I don't want to sound bitter but fusions are just enchantments to weapons and doesn't change *that* much

They could probably expand the mystic class with it. They seem similar at least conceptually.

i need to read up on the mystic, i have barely even looked at it. the mechanic gets me all hot and bothered. are the spells fun and useful?

i am gong to post android girls

come post with me

>>

These images are really cute, I wish they weren't animated though.

why

Mostly because I can't focus on the details and partially because its a little dizzying to look at.

must suck to have epilepsy

I was thinking oracle too, but bringing fullcasters forward into starfinder is asking for trouble.

Wizard!

obviously it would have to be editted, but there could be some amazing fluff written for a space oracle. could have so many different omninus and mysterious mysteries related to space, black holes, nebulas, entropy, time, gravity, void, light, radiation, all the horrifying stuff in physics

I agree, Witch would be another similarly fun class to port over to Starfinder.

Is anybody here actually running a Starfinder game or are we all just whiteroom theorycrafting about the system?

Grenade tailtip. Seriously.

im in this game, the GM is looking for more if you want in

myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=29551

>Starfarer's Companion
>Most feats are either racial garbage or more things that should be accomplished with skills or roleplay
>Improved Suppression
>Replaces make an attack with a +4 modifier with make an attack using your attack
Since when do you not add attack modifiers to an attack roll?

>Equipment section is nothing but shields that are entirely too strong in comparison to phase shields
>Computer additions are vending machines and skill modules that add up to +10 to skill checks for computers that already scale skills to 2.5*tier
>Sample computers are cool to see in format but all of them are encounters and not equipment that PCs would want to buy

>Spells are all over the place

I wish I cared about the races so that I could find something I like about this book.

what race and class do you want to play and waht is your backstory?

The Dark Elves are just mercenary Drow or particularly vicious Elves. I'm straight up planning to make one for Starfinder anyway.

they have a whole planet out in the outer solar system. inside the planet is a huge, planet sized mega dungeon with all kinds of spooky space horrors. idk if they have the same type of society tho. they have orc slaves that they use as fodder to explore the dungeon

Myth-Weavers has a Starfinder sheet, now!

oh yeah?
sweeeeeeeet
can i add pictures to it?

>Since when do you not add attack modifiers to an attack roll?
When you use Suppressive Fire, idiot. Improved will allow you to use your full bonus instead of limiting it to +4. Good for when you have a total more than +4. Duh.

>No character portrait

I love overwatch

looks like the sheet has some issues on it. no character portrait. no room for droids. weapons have no ammo

liars, theres a spot for a portrait ont he 3rd page

I remember a time when Mei was the waifu of the year.

Now she's just some random character nobody cares about from a shit game.

Why the fuck would you put it there?

>Now she's just some random character nobody cares about from a shit game.

Remember when Hestia was waifu of the year? Funny how flavors change.

Why is it telling us to put in weight when items are measured in Bulk?

Get with the times grandpa, pretty sure glim glam is the latest waifu

the armor slot cant be seperated into EAC and KAC
the sheet is totally broken

>You will never build a robot waifu with a fully functional nervous system just to subject her to the torments of being hooked up to a milking machine.

That's what an Android is, user.

What do robot nipples feel like?