Stat him Veeky Forums

>I've see enough Demonic shit for 23 years and an entire millennium

Haven't we done this before and concluded that even KHORNE shats his united long johns because him

Some physics guy figured out that he's carrying 1000+lbs at 90mph, and he can form tackle with roughly the same impact as a Saturn rocket at lift off. He also heals wounds instantaneously by tearing off other peoples heads with his bare hands. So yeah, fucking scary guy.

don't forget that he canonly decided to kill all demons because they killed his rabbit pet.

mobashitbadgame/10

wait what game is this? i thought i was the new doom

STR 18
DEX 18
CON 18
INT 8
WIS 8
CHA 6

Quake Champions. Many idiots call it "moba" or "overwatch ripoff" because unlike other Quakes there are different characters with different stats and abilities. (Ex: Doomguy can double jump and punch people to death, BJ can get light regen health up to 25/50/75/100 and duel-wield for a short time and Ranger can shoot a orb to teleport/hit enemies/telefrag and takes less self damage)

Unlike others class shooters, you can still use all weapons in the map and most "ultimates" are not "press x to kill all the enemy team" and 90% of your kills/deaths will be to those weapons.

Now the game is in early acess both in Steam and Bethesda Launcher after a long beta and just added Doomguy to the game.

>Sorry if this sounds like shilling, but this being Veeky Forums you need be sure of what is real to not end looking like a faggot.

Lost Primarch?

He kinda looks like Guilliman.

>Mortarion you are huge! It means you have huge filth! Burn and purge! Purge and burn!

Wouldn't his wisdom be godly because he fights psychological horrors?

Not wise enough to see he are one of the demons

Go away

Why would Khorne fear his greatest champion?

11th Primarch, got lost in the Warp, started killing ALL THE DAEMONS, Malal is helping him.

Fuck this looks good

Because one day he'll come for him. And unlike that pussy skarband he can fuck up khorne.

>just want to be with my waifu
>my feet hurt
>Daemons?! Rip and tear brothers

pretty sure that he is aware of that, there was the whole (not exact quote) line :"Soul to burned to ascend, so he choose the path of perpetual torment"
He's aware thet he is fucked, but neither that, a mountain on top of him, the boss of hell itself or any other thing is going to stop him.

pretty much this, even OW general got shills watching the latest qualifiers and THIS FUCKING SKIN

OW Reddit is on Full damage control because OW league is failing, the Deathmatch is BAD, and many pro players are leaving to play CSGO or moving to quakecon to watch the tournament., Bizzard knows that only their most casual drones will keep this game alive, mainly on consoles.

Also, id decided to make weekly Q&A videos showing progress and troubleshooting

As for skins >Pic

>bones confirmed as Quake 1 Death Knight
>Priestess Galena is pillarmen waifu material

and Id did something that many many artists tried and failed it over the years

Creating a 1:1 perfect image of the helmetless Doomguy

Shame that it's only on PC.

Eyebrows are not bushy enough.

It's a fucking meme you dip.

Nah, Doom 2016 pretty much established the Doom guy as a Moorcockian Eternal Champion who's always reincarnated with the ultimate destined to always push Hell's shit in throughout a multiverse.

Originally a regular human, now champion of Malal.

>shitpost
>get shitpost response
>become upset

:^)

>Got trapped in the warp
>Kharn has a mancrush on him and keep sending in wave after wave of warriors because he loves watching him murder everything.

Don't trivialize his greatness by trying to say he has special god powers or he is genetically engineered.

Doom guy is a just a regular dude that got super pissed and killed the shit out of everything in his way.

I just don't want a class based shooter. That's not my poison yet they keep trying to sell it.

I heard that it was gonna have a mode without classes.

This

"fuck off dudes we were playing cards on duty but that's not a reason to kill my friends you freaks!" ~original intro story from doom bible
"they killed Daisy, my rabbit, so I'll kill them all"
~canon story since Thy flesh consumed

Got that backwards, bud. Khorne is merely a manifestation of Doomguy's inner child.

Did anytime Veeky Forums made something Quake related?

Nah, Doom Guy basically becomes a demon and starts absorbing Hell power in Doom 2016.

>Inb4 that becomes the most played mode
Was looking pretty forward for Quake Champions until they started showing off the abilities, then I just lost interest. If they have it without abilities, well, I could get into it like I was with Quake 3 with some mates

Doom Slayer is a shit name, The Marine, Goomguy or you are all much better.

Doomguy*

Having a mode where all the "characters" are equal tacked on to try and appease the market they should have been targeting in the first place is a little sad.

But hey if they make some of that Overwatch money good on them I suppose.